Male HQ

Yr Last Day , Yr Assets Goes To Who?

Guest gay problem

Guest gay problem

as a gay  if are  very sick and have a care taker who have been taking care of u till yr last breathe, will u give all yr assets to the care taker?how about family will they have a share too?

Guest Wesley

What do you mean by "care giver"? My understanding of a "care giver" is someone who is paid to look after you. If this is the case then they have been compensated already and i wouldn't leave them a large sum. Maybe a small percentage all depending how long they had cared for me and how good they were.

If you are referring to a companion then is this person a plutonic friend that visits occasionally or a live-in lover? The more commitment one gives to a relationship would play into what you may or may not want to leave.

I think also it depends how devoted you are to this person and if you want to help make their life easier.

As for me, i am legally married to my same-sex partner so everything I have and everything I will acquire is his. I will be leaving everything to him but I'm an expat so i don't have the same cultural expectations other Asians might have to contend with.

Guest guest

To my niece n nephew n to my partner

What if at that time you have no partner and those nieces and nephews don't know where you live and don't even bother you are dead or alive and you still want  to give them?

If I ever have any surviving relatives who had never cared about me in the slightest way, I will give everything to charity, preferably an orpanage.

Guest Executor

What if at that time you have no partner and those nieces and nephews don't know where you live and don't even bother you are dead or alive and you still want  to give them?

If I ever have any surviving relatives who had never cared about me in the slightest way, I will give everything to charity, preferably an orpanage.

Its important to name your beneficiary of your CPF and state clearly their contact number, address, employer etc etc. so that in the event of your untimely death, our Register of birth and death will alert all relevant government department including CPF board to take the necessary action. This part is simple and it is free.

If you have written a will, please make sure someone knows where it is kept and the executor will execute according to the content of the will. Charges for writing a will depends on complexity.

• Guest locked this topic