Male HQ

Freelance Masseuse?

I used to go to this mid-range massage centre about 2 years back. It was a mainstream (i.e. non-AJ) establishment with no special services on offer and a 90-minute massage costs $75.

Over time, I go to know the masseuse better and found out that he was from Cebu and was renting a room near my place. Of the $75 I paid, he took a mere $15 in commission in addition to his base salary.

He wasn't AJ but was generally friendly enough so I made him an offer. Instead of paying the establishment $75, perhaps it would be better if I went to his place for my weekly massages and pay him directly instead of coming to town for my massages. That way, I would save money and he wouldn't be ripped off by his employers. So we struck a deal that he would give me a 45-minute massage at his place and i would pay him $15. 

This went on for some time with absolutely no hanky panky. I gave him $15 + $5 tip every week for a 45-minute massage.

Sadly, he said he would be going back to Cebu as his permit cannot be renewed.

Anyway, just wondering if there is anyone willing to have such a similar arrangement.

I'm strictly not into extra services and the price can be negotiated.

23 chn, avg fit and abv avg looks staying in the NE if that helps.

I used to go to this mid-range massage centre about 2 years back. It was a mainstream (i.e. non-AJ) establishment with no special services on offer and a 90-minute massage costs $75.

Over time, I go to know the masseuse better and found out that he was from Cebu and was renting a room near my place. Of the $75 I paid, he took a mere $15 in commission in addition to his base salary.

He wasn't AJ but was generally friendly enough so I made him an offer. Instead of paying the establishment $75, perhaps it would be better if I went to his place for my weekly massages and pay him directly instead of coming to town for my massages. That way, I would save money and he wouldn't be ripped off by his employers. So we struck a deal that he would give me a 45-minute massage at his place and i would pay him $15. 

This went on for some time with absolutely no hanky panky. I gave him $15 + $5 tip every week for a 45-minute massage.

Sadly, he said he would be going back to Cebu as his permit cannot be renewed.

Anyway, just wondering if there is anyone willing to have such a similar arrangement.

I'm strictly not into extra services and the price can be negotiated.

23 chn, avg fit and abv avg looks staying in the NE if that helps.

OMG.. you are willingly to pay his Salon for $75.00 for a 90 mins massage but you only paid him S$15 + S$5 for a 45 mins massage at his place.... SO CHEAP!!!

Please Please.... You should at least pay him a good S$30 or even S$40 for his good services....

OMG.. you are willingly to pay his Salon for $75.00 for a 90 mins massage but you only paid him S$15 + S$5 for a 45 mins massage at his place.... SO CHEAP!!!

Please Please.... You should at least pay him a good S$30 or even S$40 for his good services....

This is a consenting deal between 2 adults so it's not for you to comment on whether you think I'm cheap or not.

If you have the brains to do a proper cost calculation, you will know that most of the 70 goes to rent and owner's profit.

You may look at things from the point of a massuese but then you are probably better aware than most that massages are NOT a high-value service anyway,

• 4 years later...
On 4/28/2013 at 11:04 AM, MenBtySpa said:

Agreed. If the masseur willing to massage him for $20 either you are very handsome or sexy lor...