Male HQ

Degree Or Master Canmake A Person Rich?

Guest guest

Guest guest

why do they need to see education to be a toliet attendace? some young uni  with master degree opening a hawker stall selling mee pok.

Nope, but it is the network that the university course provides that helps you to succeed and get rich.  Why do you think some of the MBA courses cost half a milliion?  The networking opportunities you get from there is tremendous!

How to define "rich"? Having a net worth of 500k rich? 1 million, 5 million or 50 million.

Does earning 20k a month considered rich? Or 10k a month?

Some people just cannot be employees. So there is nothing wrong for a uni grad to be a new pok seller, he could use his academic knowledge and make it a chain.

Guest Rich?

Lack of ethics make access to money easier

Qualification is just a way to filter.

If all else fail you can always buy a degree from John moores university(Liverpool) or Institute of Science and Engineering (New Delhi)

There are a lot of these south asia "Degree holders" here

Guest Guest

Some HR Manager in international companies shared with me that there's some minimum education prerequisite for hiring & future promotion($$$$)

I have a friend who is a very rich man told me that as much as he care for his partner, he wish his better half could be more EDUCATED.

He feels that a good education adds to one's presence.

Intelligence is also an attractive quality that enriches one's life in many ways($$$$$)

I love what the guest above (or his friend rather) said about good education being an addition to one's presence. Definitely an attractive quality.

A degree or master does not make a person rich in monetary terms, but it is enriching. 

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

Guest Guest

Some HR Manager in international companies shared with me that there's some minimum education prerequisite for hiring & future promotion($$$$)

I have a friend who is a very rich man told me that as much as he care for his partner, he wish his better half could be more EDUCATED.

He feels that a good education adds to one's presence.

Intelligence is also an attractive quality that enriches one's life in many ways($$$$$)

true. but an intelligent person with an ugly heart might end up lonely one day.

Sure, degrees/diplomas will open some doors, especially if it addresses the hard skills required by the (highly paid?) position you are aiming for.

Success depends on your work ethic, drive and ability to seize opportunities and get the best out of any situation. Success may or may not come in the form of material wealth.

• Guest locked this topic