Male HQ

So Many Facebook Friends But None Respond To Help With Cash Involve

Guest GUEST

I find what a fren told me before to be a very good advice.

Be neither a borrower or a lender.....it usually ends up ugly.

If you cant afford it...don't go for it.

Your greed is your downfall and don't drag others with you especially your frens n loved ones.

My fren is a great chap....just wont talk about money..he does not want to hear it.

However if you are hungry have no money...I will gladly share my meal with you for friendship sake :D

Guest Guest

even you have 100000 fb friends so what , that does not mean a single thing, do you know them all, if you know 5% of those already great, this only show how silly, immature and bored people now

Guest Thinking Process

Didn't know that Facebook friends equal to Banks.

Are you making friends with motive?

Why not you try this with your relative? See what their respond..

Guest Guest

One of my friend who is a declared bankrupt, want to borrow from me $3000 so that he could keep on subsidizing his Bangkok boyfriend. He has since removed his Facebook.

One of my friend who is a declared bankrupt, want to borrow from me $3000 so that he could keep on subsidizing his Bangkok boyfriend. He has since removed his Facebook.

What do you mean by "subsidizing"? Supporting him is it? That is wrong, man! A man shouldn't be supporting another man, especially when he is bankrupt.

the number of friends on your facebook doesn't even matter... I only have 190+ facebook friends, screw those weirdos who randomly add me. what matters is that I know that there are at least 5 friends among that group of 200 friends that would be there to help me when im in need.

ask yourself whether I got help ppl when they need your help or not? if u helped them, I don't see why they wont want to help you back. if not, the amount of cash u need is a ridiculously huge amount...

According to Dunbar's number, you can have at most 150 friends whom you will be in quite close/active contact with.

A large percentage will be fair weather friends.

The rest besides these 150 are simply acquaintances.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

OMG ... I only have 42 friends on my FB and many are friends dating back a long time. However, I do know that every single one will help me out if I ever need cash or help for some reason or another.  I also never add/accept anyone that I do not know personally.

Edited by allyremen

I am an odd young adult without Facebook. Deleted my account long ago. Anyway my father once told me not to lend $$ to others except when they hv no $$ for meals. So if someone wants to borrow $$ from me to go gambling/buying luxury/cash flow problem I won't lend a single cent. If u hv no $$ for meal I will be gladly share meals with you.

Didn't know that Facebook friends equal to Banks.

Are you making friends with motive?

Why not you try this with your relative? See what their respond..

haha friendbank

you should try finding a sugar daddy instead if you've the qualities that is :)

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

As the saying goes, 谈钱伤感情。try not to let money get between friendship. Btw, were requesting financial assistance or just have a post on facebook about your financial woes and expected your friends to approach you with money?? Friends are not meant to be your personal ATM.

成熟不是心變老,是淚在打轉,卻依然還能微笑。

I find what a fren told me before to be a very good advice.

Be neither a borrower or a lender.....it usually ends up ugly.

If you cant afford it...don't go for it.

Your greed is your downfall and don't drag others with you especially your frens n loved ones.

My fren is a great chap....just wont talk about money..he does not want to hear it.

However if you are hungry have no money...I will gladly share my meal with you for friendship sake :D

Indeed. I rather treat or help in other ways than lend money to my friends because i don't want to lose the friendships. 

120px-Zoso.svg.png

• Guest locked this topic