Male HQ

What Was The Least Amount Of Clothing You Ever Wear To Receive Delivery At Doorsteps?

Guest Guest

1) ordered mcdonalds delivery and the delivery guy was a young small-sized guy about 1.65m tall and think he's non-local. when i open the door in only my fbt (it wasnt intentional), he was a bit surprised and while squating down to pass me the food, he kept looking at my bulge. :P before he left, he even took a one last glance from head to toe and gave a shy smile.

2) wasn't delivery but it was a guy in his 30s from pub to check gas. i was in a longer pair of shorts now (above knee length) but still topless. while checking and doing what he need to do, he commented that i must have train hard for my body. before he left and at the doorstep, he said he like my nice body. :rolleyes:

Boxers when iron and ironing board sent to room in a hotel - that was a delivery, too  :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Never in the nude, but often in a towel, especially when I am staying at a hotel because I like to be naked in my room.  One time in Jakarta I was asleep (naked) and there was a knock on the door around 1am.  I was a bit groggy but still managed to wrap a towel around me before opening the door.  Turned it is was a female hooker looking for the guys (yes, plural) in the room next door.  Good thing the walls were thick!

I was in bxr brief and a few ocassions in tanga briefs when the delivery man for McDonalds, KFC, Pizza, Registered mails or Garang Guni..They were quite surprised to see that i was just wearing either the bxr briefs or tanga briefs receiving the orders. But they do stare or secretly peep at my bulge when opportunity permits them to do so

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Guest

actually i think even if the guys are straight, some will peep. dunno why, maybe comparison or curious?

just like if a girl bend forward and zao geng her boobs, i will look too, but not that im interested.

Guest KeyPower

Just received a lunch delivery from a Thaitogo delivery man who's quite cute, prob in his early 30s or so, lean slim with a nice complexion.

towels... came out from bath because my dog kept barking at the door, turn out to be my supplements delivery ^^ but i have nothing to show anyway

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Guest Guest

Please don't sexually harass the delivery staff.

If you're a gay delivery guy, do you want to see an aunty in her panties and bra opening the door to receive your parcel???

Guest garfield

in my boxer brief when hotel maintenance guy came to fix air-con.

boxer / fbt short (w/o any undies or inner liner) when answering garang guni / delivery.

not that I purposely sexually harassing them lar, but I always wear like that at home...

Guest Guest

Just received a lunch delivery from a Thaitogo delivery man who's quite cute, prob in his early 30s or so, lean slim with a nice complexion.

why so good. i ordered before and was expecting a hot thai guy :P  but turned out to be local old ah pek -_- but he is nice though.

Is their food nice? Haha.. Home alone lately and deciding if I should try their food tomorrow

Guest Guest

never in nude but in silk pyjamas freeballing and my cock  accidental exposed out from the opening of the pants... ordered Mac..

did u say 'oops sorry, astroboy just came out to see the world.' :P

I was in Bangkok with my friend. One night, my room went blacked out.....I was freaking scared....I was sleeping nude in my room (I normally have all the lights on while I am sleeping in the hotel especially in BKK). As it was so dark, I cannot even see anything so I cannot locate my brief, so I dashed out to the door to my friend next door just barely with my blanket covering my bottom. While I was running outside, I saw the hotel room staff walking pass.

So does that count? :huh:

• Guest locked this topic