Male HQ

[Share] Your Multiracial / Crosscountry; Love, Friendship Or Sexual Experiences!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

For me, I have had different friends (gay/bi) from different racial background.

Chinese is still the dominating ones. Cant really judge them as a whole as they come in wide variety of personality. BUT there are some who is kind of not-so-social in real life. different story on bed albeit.

Malay wise, they are cute, and really fun to talk to. didnt had sex with any at the moment.

Indians, SEXILY hairy! love their dark skin tones. lol

Caucasians, they are rough... but really friendly, talkative, approachable and sociable. some really behave like monsters on bed.

Lastly, mixes people. Mixed wise, only met a few. malay mix whites kind of look mexican, well some retains the malayish look, where malay genes seems to be the dominant genes.

Chinese mix Whites if lucky, they will have the best features highly sort after by all of us, yes all of us. its hard to come by to see handsome eurasians. but met a few years ago, believe me, they are Greek God qualities minusing the bodies for some.

Me, I would prefer the last race which i typed above. as they have the sociable trait of a caucasian, deepset facial of caucasian, while retaining the soft form of chinese.

whats your say?

• Guest locked this topic