Male HQ

Which Come First A Flat Of Yr Own Or Bf First?

Guest GUEST

Guest guest

my friend think likewise ,say he is already attached to a guy  , Home can built together at a later stage. Mean while still renting room.So is Bf first Home later,

Guest sg gay

Home first.

I'm not the type that will complain having no bf. I prefer to play around and have gay friends before settling down with a guy I like. At the same time,in the process, I work hard to earn money to buy my home.

Guest Wesley

Once again it depends on what your defenition of a bf is. If you are waiting past the age of 35 yrs to get into a reationship with a significant other than you might find it difficult.Hopefully you have done all you experimenting, ONS and learned form your mistakes by 35. 

Oh well, to each his own.

Guest Guest

By the time you're 35 and own a HDB, all you can get is a sugarboy who's eyeing your will.

find someone around your own age lor, sugarboy only meant to have sex with.

Guest Guest

im watching the ch8 show now and the myanmar national (acted by lina ng) said 'i just need to slog hard for 2 years in sg and i can go back to myanmar and buy a house.'

the sporean (acted by kym ng) said 'i slog hard my whole life and i wont even be able to afford a toilet !' :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Guest Guest

find someone around your own age lor, sugarboy only meant to have sex with.

When 35, other 35s will have their own apartment also..

Guest Guest

When 35, other 35s will have their own apartment also..

thats good what, both dun have to depend on each other, can do alot more things together with their money, no?

Guest GUEST

wow Raiden Alpha u eyeing for a house. (sentosa cove) u must be earning 5 figure to buy a house in Singapore. are u the humble guy that drive a japanese car that stay at sentosa cove with yr parents?

Guest Raiden Alpha

wow Raiden Alpha u eyeing for a house. (sentosa cove) u must be earning 5 figure to buy a house in Singapore. are u the humble guy that drive a japanese car that stay at sentosa cove with yr parents?

Ok a flat then u happy now? :P

Have a nice evening bye bye. :)

Guest Guest

I have a bf before and frankly speaking its more bcos of pressure then cos everyone ard me were attached or were getting attached then, not tt i truly love him. Yes i know its stupid, its not fair for him and we couldnt really get along after awhile. Furthermore i was still having identity issues of being gay and relationship was becoming a hassle in addition to other issues. Im also the type that like to do things myself and dun have to be dependent so i broke up with him. I focus much more on my own goals so i feel that i will only want to get a bf when im ready and relationship does not have to be rushed at all.

Errr I do not see the relation between 2. Can't we handle it concurrently?

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

House first if u can afford to buy one. Owning a house of ur own is so much more secure than other things.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

They are not mutually exclusive. U can have both at the same time.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I guess for me....a bf first. Cause right now, I can afford to buy a flat but I rather stay with my parents now to save up with the cost of living rather than to use my $$$ to buy a flat now.

If I have a steady bf then, I would consider buying it so that both of us can have our own privacy and the comfort of staying together under one roof.

I dun really mean just having a mere bf to make me set my decision in buying the flat but it really must be coming from a real steady partner that I think can go much further together in time to come.

Guest Guest

I guess for me....a bf first. Cause right now, I can afford to buy a flat but I rather stay with my parents now to save up with the cost of living rather than to use my $$$ to buy a flat now.

how old are you? you look like 20 plus only, can afford a flat already? :o

If I have a steady bf then, I would consider buying it so that both of us can have our own privacy and the comfort of staying together under one roof.

I dun really mean just having a mere bf to make me set my decision in buying the flat but it really must be coming from a real steady partner that I think can go much further together in time to come.

if u r abv 35, advice u to get the flat for singles. Or buy resale. Prices of Hdb will not fall. It's always a gd choice to buy your own property.

Hydronaut i thought u already reach 40, How come u still staying with yr parents?wat happen to yr last boy boy BF?

I have been single for more than 2years liao lah.... Staying with parents is good, it save you a lot of chores and expenditure lah, not that I dun want to stay on my own but I dun see the need until I am attached lor. Happily single right now.

Hmmm.... do I know you by the way?

• Guest locked this topic