Male HQ

Saf Pioneer Magazines

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

are u guys still subscribing to the pioneer magazines?

though its saf-linked, how do u guys frankly speaking find the magazine?

i thought sometimes, some issues are ok to read.

Guest sianah

are u guys still subscribing to the pioneer magazines?

though its saf-linked, how do u guys frankly speaking find the magazine?

i thought sometimes, some issues are ok to read.

**yawn**  why talk about such topic? zzzzzz

Tried to unsubscribe it after Ord cos it cost $4.80/year. But the PS couldnt do it.

in the end, receive it monthly for a decade.

frankly, the newer edition is better than years ago. at least i flipped it through to catch interesting NSFs before recycling it.

Guest Guest

Do you guys know that Pioneer magazine has a workout section which resembles the Men's Health one, and most of the time the male 'models' featured there are very yummy local Singapore-born Singaporean NS guys??

Guest Guest

Tried to unsubscribe it after Ord cos it cost $4.80/year. But the PS couldnt do it.

in the end, receive it monthly for a decade.

frankly, the newer edition is better than years ago. at least i flipped it through to catch interesting NSFs before recycling it.

yea thats why i didnt unsubscribe, only abt $5 for a year. and it SEEMS to be improving lol.

Guest Annoyed

What's funny is all the idiotic fucktards above who say it's a waste of money/time/rubbish, yet still keep their subscriptions. Pay years and years of money only to throw and get pissed off? Only stupid idiots do that.

Guest Raiden Alpha

What's funny is all the idiotic fucktards above who say it's a waste of money/time/rubbish, yet still keep their subscriptions. Pay years and years of money only to throw and get pissed off? Only stupid idiots do that.

It a cute human characteristic, yes it seem idiotic but this act also serve to renew our fire to get piss monthly for them. Hater gotta hate. :P

Guest dakenomial

haha you can read it on ipad/android also. and they're free to read online if there are ever any interesting articles. really no need to subscribe one la

• Guest locked this topic