Male HQ

Can't Cum When I Fuck My Bf Or When He Jerks Me Off

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Initially I couldn't cum while fucking my bf and I would usually penetrate for a while, jerk myself closer than cum in him. Also, I couldn't cum when he jerked me off.

After some time, perhaps with practice, I could cum in him without jerking myself off and he would be able to stroke me until I cum.

Then we got into a busy period and we did not meet up at all for about 2 months. Then now, we are back to square one again. The only way I can cum is when I jerk myself until I am close enough before he finishes me off.

Any solution?

hmm... at first I thought might be ur penis is not very sensitive. My ex also not sensitive one, I never successfully jerk him off. He needs to jerkoff himself, and I can see that he will need quite some effort to get off.

For you, if it gets better with practice issit because you too nervous?

Let your bf f u till u cum.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 123

It may be purely physical, physiological, psychological, a combination of them, or all of them. It really is hard to determine without complete information.

Did you ever have any physical blows to your nether region?

Is this the first intimate (sexual) relationship you ever had? If not, how was your sexual intercourse with your previous partners?

Do you feel anxious while performing sexual acts with your partner or did you have any fleeting thoughts that may had invoked some anxiety or fear?

Are you on any medication or drugs that has side effects?

Just a guess from my end:

For you to be posting such a post, it seems evident that you care for this relationship and has deep concerns on the sexual performance you have with your partner. In addition, you mentioned after a period of time together, sexual interactions were successful in that your partner was able to bring you to ejaculation without your interference. All in all, you seem to have placed undue pressure on yourself during the act itself through the fear of not being to be brought to ejaculation by your partner. If this is true, then it may be possible that you've thoughts along the lines of "I want to cum" or "I must cum" while penetrating or being jerked by your partner.

However, the above is definitely speculative and it might be as Compulsivexhibitionist mentioned, a physical condition. 

In any case, if it bothers you a lot, you can seek professional assistance or guidance. All the best!

The only way I can cum is when I jerk myself until I am close enough before he finishes me off.

Any solution?

This is sign that you love and find your hands sexier more than your bf.  lolxx

• Guest locked this topic