Male HQ

Spam Phone Call?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys,

Occasionally I received 1 or 2 phone call from India. As I do not answer the call at all. Usually they will stop calling me after the 2nd time. Sometimes I received from China.

However, today I keep receiving from this number +919718960286. I answer the 2nd time when they called, but the moment I answer, the phone got cut off. My sense telling me that this is abit fishy. So when the number call me again, I stop answering.

Until now, I have received a total of 7 missed call from the number.

I do not have any friends or relatives in India or china. But this number keep calling me. Have read online email circulation of how those hackers or spammers gain control of your phone and use it to make expensive phone calls out or even wipe out your bank account and etc after you answer it.

So I am kinda worried now. Any of you come across such phone calls?

Guest Guest

Just ignore them.  Not too long ago, I also received several calls with country codes +91 and followed by another 3 digits.  Not sure who is so bo-liao.

I had also received plenty of calls from weird numbers such as +8888 8888 8888, +4044, etc, and those from the local spa, local banks, etc.

All of which I added to my blacklist, aka Shitlist.

so, when they call again, they no longer hear a ring tone. instead, the line gets cut-off and they'll hear an engaged tone.

problem solved!

btw, never ever answer foreign calls!

• Guest locked this topic