Male HQ

Are We Really Able To Have Close Bros Without Any Sex?

Guest hot gay

Guest hot gay

i know many gay friends started out as ons or f buddies before becoming close friends. those in a clique, they also have sexual experiences with each other before. some also have the thoughts but never ask cos their friends are attached. and then there are NSA fun secretly behind doors.

some friends never become close friends at all though they can get along well. cos one party is sexually interested but the other party is not. i myself have alot of such cases - want to develop sincere 'brotherhood' friendship but they wanted something more.

those that are not sexually interested in each other, they are just normal friends.

so is it possible? no make up stories pls.

Same here. I have some very close gay friends (with some that I have known them for decade). We will meet up for chat, dinner and exchange points of views. Nothing sexual on these dates, though they do appeal to me.

I do have a few people in my life whom I believe are genuine friends, and who have no sexual intentions. As for myself, though I might feel attraction in that certain way, I would prefer to respect these people and not see them as a 'fun possibility'. I think I would find greater pleasure in that kind of friendly relationship.

Guest Guest

When you have your sexual needs fulfilled somewhere else or said person is not attractive,

bonds/friendships are formed without the temptation factor.

Another silly question answered.

Not silly at all....Like the TS said, if not attractive theres friendship but not necessarily will be close

There a reason why in some gay cliques u see all of them are quite attractive, no offence but some shameless will be like oh i just wanna be frenz with you but have thoughts of wanting to get into your pants.

Anw i have some close gay bros whom we hv sex last time but not anymore....think we are even closer than others....i think its ok as long as you dun be a bitch and sleep with others bfs behind. ;)

I believe it is possible to be friends with anyone regardless of sexual orientation or desire.

I dunno, I just find it weird to think about having sex with a close friend. Like what illuma said, treasure your friends and treat them as such and other thoughts won't come.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

It is possible but they don't come along very often.

I have a BFF who I got to know from another friend. He's one of my lecture mate for a particular lecture. Both of us are attached and not sexually interested in one another whatsoever :D

tumblr_m3l60d7jv21qbyxr0o1_500.gif

Guest Guest

Know what the TS is trying to say....theres a diff between acquaintances, friends and bro-like gd friends.

Normally bro-like gd friends develop only if they get to know each other well. Prob is, some gays look at ur face first before wanting to get to know you better.

Guest Guest

For me, if you i know a person too well (no matter how handsome cute hunk he is), I will not have the desire to have sex with him.  You will not sex with your own brother, right?!  I know of someone who have done that before ...... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have a few friends in the community where we are purely platonic.

It's the same thing for how some boys and girls can be best friends.

No way for a boy n a girl to be best friend without having either of the extreme ends. Either become together or parted in a bad end.

My case was the second..and its proven at 3 separate occasions. Sianzzz

Its easier to be good friend/buddy with a guy.

• Guest locked this topic