Male HQ

Mrt Wrong Station Prompt And Display

Guest MRT Guy

This is noting new to me. I encounter this before. 1: I alighted right station but voice prompt wrongly.Me and a few of the people standing there blur for a few sec. 2:the green light displayed at the wrong station. 3: There is no light display on the map at all. 4:My friend took the train and when he lean on the other side of the door it open. good thing he never fell out when the train was moving. He use his hand to pushed back to closed. 

Guest Guest

Some countries have wars and children are starving in Africa.

LOL, I love imchaser when he comes in at the right time...

All these silly posts can only be started by those ghinnas who migrated from trevvy.

Side track a bit:

Some countries have wars and children are starving in Africa. 

I am in Africa now and I see homeless people everywhere. They are asking for bread than money.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Few mths ago I was at tiong bahru mrt(my intended destination) but the announcement was outram park thus I didn't leave the train. When the train came out of the tunnel I realized I missed the train station.

• Guest locked this topic