Male HQ

How To Delete My Blowing Wind Profile

Guest Indianlikeacleveland

Guest Indianlikeacleveland

How to delete my entire BlowingWind profile so that whatever I have posted and any topics that I've started is not there anymore? Please help me.

Hi,

If you are no longer active, we prefer that you leave your account dormant. But if you insist on deleting your account, please note that deletion is permanent and irrevocable. You can send me a pm stating clearly that you want your account deleted along with the reason.

Regards,

Bern

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

• 8 years later...
On 6/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, chen_hf said:

I don't know how to PM you. and the problem with BW is, I am unable to delete message posted by my own. Anyway, I can't locate every individual message that I posted before, hence deleting the own account is the fastest way of doing so. Please help.

You could look at your own profile's history, which list all your 11 posts (where some included your Telegram ID) - then click on the topic title to bring to that post so that you could edit away.

For your information eh.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 6/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, chen_hf said:

I don't know how to PM you. and the problem with BW is, I am unable to delete message posted by my own. Anyway, I can't locate every individual message that I posted before, hence deleting the own account is the fastest way of doing so. Please help.

The quickest way to solve your problem is to follow the suggestion made by @sphere , as he mentioned above.

While you cannot delete all the messages you had voluntarily posted (including sharing your Tele ID), you can edit (i.e. delete) your whole messages should you choose to.  You can edit (delete) your messages by just leaving (as an example) a punctuation mark and click Save.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.