Male HQ

Like A Broken Record

IkuTube

Was reading a post made by G_M where he highlighted:

You people sian or not? Always bring up the same shit in all the post. I keep reading all the same shit mentioned like a bloody broken record. "He will use his force to kill you", "the dragon boaters,...etc."

There are many occasions here in BW where 'broken records' are constantly made.  I am sure there are other such 'broken records' that you find them 'sian' too.

Do share your sian broken record (either from BW or other experiences) but please avoid flaming the individuals.  Remember, it is about the issue and not the individual.

For me, it is the constant post of telephone number here in the forum.  As Is, it is unwise to do so as it may lead to unnecessary problems.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

References to female genitalia or any insults that insinuate anything feminine is inherently inferior.

That kind of insults are so dull and unimaginative.  

EDIT: Oh yes, one more for this place. Assuming maturity comes with chronological age.

Edited by EasleyLim

Guest Raiden Alpha

Always find people in the sauna threads asking what is the best time/day to go in order to get the type of meat(white/yellow/black/brown) they want.

A bit redundant even if a season visitor offer advice cos its not 100% accurate. Why not just call the management and made enquiries? Isn't it more efficient and effective than to ask random strangers? If I have the power to foretell I would rather use that gift to buy index or 4D. :P

• Guest locked this topic