Male HQ

If U Were To Mirgate...

Andy@Tokyo

If u were to migrate, where would u choose to stay?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, Andy... :)

I meant to say Taipei, Taiwan... I guess I like the food there, the weather there (minus the occassional earthquakes) and the people there... I like the way they wear nice exec wear to work... Esp in winter... And the night life is interesting...

And I like Mandarin... with a Taiwanese accent (NOT the Taiwanese Hokkien version hor :P )... If I want to, I can even have the Taiwanese thought I am a native Taiwanese or had studied in Taiwan for many years... :P

And I LOVE their tv shows... So much variety and so scandalous... Kekeke...

And with an ability to speak relatively good English, I think I might be popular there... :lol:

Oh, and my partner love the stars there... :lol:

But then again, things might look different if we are at the place for good... Afterall, I have to learn how to type in Traditional Chinese... :P And writing in Traditional Chinese is a challenge for me even though I can read without a lot of problems... :P

And I will probably vomit blood after reading too many of their poor English translations... :lol:

Last year, there were 2 threads relevant to this topic which quite interesting for reading, viz.

1. Where is the best place for retirement? (initiated by retiring soon)

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtop...st=0entry5450

2. What you want to do before you reach 50? (initiated by Skylancer)

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=608&st=0

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.