Male HQ

Help! I Lend My Ic For Someone To Open A Handphone Line

Guest Needadvice

Just transfer the line ownership over to him.

Transfer ownership needs the other party IC lor. If he doesn't want to give u, u also cannot do anything.

If u cancel now, u need to pay penalty.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Wesley

You made a mistake. It will cost you some money to fix it. You are taking a risk that this other person doesn't get you in bigger trouble than just costing dollars. Why couldn't he/ she use his own IC? He/She must have some issue with authority or personal responsibility so they are no longer trustworthy to the telecom company. There is no end to what extent "friends" will transfer their problems to others. Take this as a lesson and let other people deal with their own messes. You are being used and exploited. Is this the type of "friend" you want. You need to stand up for yourself and if you lose this "friendship" I don't think you will have lost much.

Transfer ownership needs the other party IC lor. If he doesn't want to give u, u also cannot do anything.

If u cancel now, u need to pay penalty.

I believe the other party is his friend?

Oops, seems like this is not simple.

high frequency | biologically hazardous | penetrating

Sghing up an line for a someone under your name is a one of the most irrational thing to do. Its a two year commitment not a one time payment. Are u sure the person is going to still be your friend and faithfully pay his bills for the next two years? Most probably not. 

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Inform telco you lost your phone, request for a new SIM card and cancel the old one, then look for others to transfer ownership.

I think that's the easiest and most straight forward solution.

You'll still have to pay for the monthly subscriptions (or pay early termination fees) but at least you control the SIM card, not your "friend".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.