Male HQ

Types Of Browsers Used

IkuTube

Types of Browsers Used  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This will, probably, give insight to the type of popular browsers amongst us.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Chromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

If you can't walk, then crawl. 

But, whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. 

Chrome (:

Whenever I walked into a room full of people, cause bitch, I'm fabulous

tumblr_mqo4o0wm5F1s5slsyo1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Err, now I wonder - based on the results, is Chrome more popular with the younger generations (<30 of age)?

I am still very much comfortable with Firefox.  Have dumped IE eons ago.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 3 weeks later...

I used to love chrome when I was using windows, but now that I have a mac I use safari because of the smooth zoom ins and outs.

Safari on mac is good, but dont you find it annoying that whenever you wanna go back to the previous page, the browser has to reload the page again?

#justsaying

Edited by Nielk

Safari on mac is good, but dont you find it annoying that whenever you wanna go back to the previous page, the browser has to reload the page again?

#justsaying

hmm but don't all browsers have to reload their page? 

another thing i like about safari on mac is that by using 2 fingers to scroll sideways (halfway), you can refer back to the previous page without going back as it basically takes a "screenshot" of it

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.