Male HQ

Ben's High End Aroma Oil Outcall Massage Service

AK82

Hi I am Ben, 30 years old, doing outcall massage,

I'm having a decent job but however i need to earn extra money to buy a proper housing for my family back in Malaysia

I am charging 50 dollars for 1 hours 15 minutes massage (15 minutes is for warm up and strecthing), however, if your place is toofar and out of reach or at the corner that need to be reached by Taxi, i might charge on the transport fares, but the fares you pay will extend your massage to 1 hour and 30 minutes.

So i need to work extra hard to earn it. I am not new to this industry, 7 years ago i provided proper massage service to the tired body. But i quit the industry and joined my current employer.

I am using high end aromatherapy products, because i think the massage product shall be in good quality, due to they are being applied to my customer body and to provide my customer a good experiences and ease their mind.

The product i am using is from Jurlique (Australia Skin Care) and the essential oil were range from Om, Thann, and also Local Organic Essential Oil

• 3 weeks later...