Male HQ

Catering For Home Party

jason

its the time of the year when some of us will have year end pot luck celebrations at home. Any one have good recommendations where some caterers can cater food eg. satay, laksa, mee siam, nasi lemak, popiah etc etc in small quantity ie. 10 - 20+ pax. ? since it is pot luck, i do not intend to take their package deal but rather buy certain food items only.

thanks for sharing the lobang.brothers! :thumb:

I would usually approach the stalls that I patronize around my area.  If you are to give advance notice, usually these stalls can do it.  Just tell them the date and time for collection.  Also, get them to separate the items into containers.  Example, if you are to order mee siam, separate containers for the noodles, gravy, sambal chilli and condiments.

It is difficult for any caterers to take orders for 10 to 20 paxs.  I am in the West of Sg and had ordered from Cafe Red Ginger (Chinese owned but halal) in IMM.  Their Nasi Briyani with Ayam Masak Merah was good.  So were the Nasi Lemak and Mee Siam.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.