Male HQ

Myanmar From 11 - 18 Dec 2013

keeseng

I will be in Myanmar from Myanmar 11 - 18 Dec 2013. Jetstar has a promotion for that period.

Looking for a travel buddy.. I know lots of people are clearing leave but may not have decided on a place to go yet.

Last Dec I was there with some trekking kakis and did the Inle Lake trek followed by a visit to Bagan Weather was beautiful and so are the people and sceneries are breathtaking!

Does anyone wants to join me again this time just to kill the boredom of travelling alone. I don't mind visiting these places all over again. But I am also thinking of Mandalay for city tour or to Putao for a trekking trip if I can get kakis. It is open for discussion.

Cheers!

I will be in Myanmar from Myanmar 11 - 18 Dec 2013. Jetstar has a promotion for that period.

Looking for a travel buddy.. I know lots of people are clearing leave but may not have decided on a place to go yet.

Last Dec I was there with some trekking kakis and did the Inle Lake trek followed by a visit to Bagan Weather was beautiful and so are the people and sceneries are breathtaking!

Does anyone wants to join me again this time just to kill the boredom of travelling alone. I don't mind visiting these places all over again. But I am also thinking of Mandalay for city tour or to Putao for a trekking trip if I can get kakis. It is open for discussion.

Cheers!

is the date already fixed ?

Cheers!

Cool. I going with a group of ex colleagues. We will be doing Inle and Bagan just like what you did last December. Any recommendation?

Guest keeseng

Cool. I going with a group of ex colleagues. We will be doing Inle and Bagan just like what you did last December. Any recommendation?

Recommend hotel or sightseeing?

We did the trek from Kalaw to Inle Lake on a 2 night home stay in the local villages. When we reached Inle Lake, a boat took us on an hour ride to our hotel in Naungshw. We cruised pagodas and stupas, bathing villagers and fishermen steering fishing boats on one foot.

The famous hot air balloon over the temples of Bagan over sunrise cost US$350++ so did not try that out.

Recommend hotel or sightseeing?

We did the trek from Kalaw to Inle Lake on a 2 night home stay in the local villages. When we reached Inle Lake, a boat took us on an hour ride to our hotel in Naungshw. We cruised pagodas and stupas, bathing villagers and fishermen steering fishing boats on one foot.

The famous hot air balloon over the temples of Bagan over sunrise cost US$350++ so did not try that out.

sounds interesting, for 2 night trekking with home stay at local village, how to organise ? did u buy the local package tour ?

thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.