Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest Kj cock

Was at KJ pool this morning from 10.15 - 11 a.m... No action but it was cruisy. Showered nude but no one was nearby until I finished showering where an uncle saw me and he was going to shower opposite me but I had finished showering haha... Saw another uncle showering nude with his back facing people. Then he put on his clothes at the changing area and I did so near him... Flaunted my erect cock and he looked at it intently... I sat down once I finished changing and started to stroke and wank it in front of him for a while haha. I liked the idea of seducing him... He was really staring at my cock

I love to stare at your erected cock too. Kind of sexy. What's your stats ?

Guest Guest

Was at the 2pm session too. Saw a guy in blue trunks with some other colours on it, I think it was an Aussiebum trunks. kept giving him the signal but he didn't seem to get He 

he got a tanned skin right? im not sure if he is chinese or mix. is he wearing the blue trunk? im also trying to give him a signal but he just like to shy for it. I guess he is top

Guest Guest

he got a tanned skin right? im not sure if he is chinese or mix. is he wearing the blue trunk? im also trying to give him a signal but he just like to shy for it. I guess he is top

No that's another guy. He invited me into his cubicle so I ended up having fun with him haha

Guest Guest

dnt be stupid...he is str8..not interested in gays like u

Guest Guest

1st time went to kj pool morning session today.. tot wan to shower at last row but kinda full..jz passby, saw a few guys quite cute..one in orange trunks and another 1 wearing a sexy trunks..too bad din manage to have any fun.

Guest malaymixedchinese

For kj pool on sunday (tmro), what time is the best time to cruise... Morning or night? Im thinking of going at night time which is 6-9pm but thought asking First.

Anyway im a malay mixed chinese guy aged 23. I have a big cock but shy to jerk off. But i dont mind shower naked.

Guest guest

For kj pool on sunday (tmro), what time is the best time to cruise... Morning or night? Im thinking of going at night time which is 6-9pm but thought asking First.

Anyway im a malay mixed chinese guy aged 23. I have a big cock but shy to jerk off. But i dont mind shower naked.

morning around 9ish or 10 ish is the best time.. last row.. haha have fun!

Guest Guest

Kj pool weekend morning session more happening, evening time many uncles....

Text me private

Guest -sgtomalaysia

hi i’m new to malaysia. i’m in working in bu area/tcm area and don’t hv a car yet. wondering if i take a taxi to the kj pool, is it easy for me to take one back? are there taxis around? if yes, i hope to hv fun with u guys soon. looking for cute chinese bros (btms)  ^_^  

Guest guest

This idiot uncle should be caught for his sexual assault. No matter you are gay, bi, or anything , you have the rights to say no. To the uncle please respect other people's privacy and dignity. If they say no you just back off. If people go to report police then you are spoiling the great place for cruising

totally agree with you 100%

hi i’m new to malaysia. i’m in working in bu area/tcm area and don’t hv a car yet. wondering if i take a taxi to the kj pool, is it easy for me to take one back? are there taxis around? if yes, i hope to hv fun with u guys soon. looking for cute chinese bros (btms)  ^_^  

It's not so easy to get a taxi from KJ pool. Your stats?

Guest -sgtomalaysia

Ahh.. okay. Thanks guys. My stats: Mix race, completely shaved, 180cm, not so lean but working on it (Hence the swimming and private activities). Haha.

What are some of the best experiences you guys had at the KJ pool?? How does the "fun" begin and work?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic