Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Please don't flame me..

After reading the posts on Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool, I made my maiden visit to this pool on Sunday.  Getting there by public transport was quite a breeze and with the help of Google Maps, I managed to find the place within 10 minutes of walk from the station.

First impression count.. 

I did not like it at all.  Unlike pools in Singapore where there are deck chairs to tan, there are none there.  Eye-candy at 10 am was ZERO.  Perhaps Malaysian men are more conservative than the slutty one here, most men were wearing swim tights that cover from waist to knee. Not one in speedo except me..

Facilities-wise..no hot water and the toilet is so dirty (by my standard).  It just reminds me of the old pools - dingy and dark.  Even older pools like Delta and Queenstown are better managed.

Personally, this would be the first and last time going there... too much hassle and too little "rewards"... 

看到一群穿的保守的泳客。。卫生间差劲。。

Edited by abang
3 hours ago, abang said:

Please don't flame me..

After reading the posts on Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool, I made my maiden visit to this pool on Sunday.  Getting there by public transport was quite a breeze and with the help of Google Maps, I managed to find the place within 10 minutes of walk from the station.

First impression count.. 

I did not like it at all.  Unlike pools in Singapore where there are deck chairs to tan, there are none there.  Eye-candy at 10 am was ZERO.  Perhaps Malaysian men are more conservative than the slutty one here, most men were wearing swim tights that cover from waist to knee. Not one in speedo except me..

Facilities-wise..no hot water and the toilet is so dirty (by my standard).  It just reminds me of the old pools - dingy and dark.  Even older pools like Delta and Queenstown are better managed.

Personally, this would be the first and last time going there... too much hassle and too little "rewards"... 

看到一群穿的保守的泳客。。卫生间差劲。。

Perhaps the timing wasn't great. Go on weekdays for 2-5pm session or 6-9pm session. Best time is the 6-9pm session. Avoid weekends as there is plenty going on with family and team training. I go there with speedos all the time. Agree on lack of deck chairs though. Could be better. 

8 hours ago, speedos16 said:

Does anyone know if it's ok to wear white speedos at KJ and Chin Woo pools? Would the lifeguard allow it?

as long u r wearing something r for swimming...... what u wearing they don't really care!!! but long time din see people wear g-string liao!

7 hours ago, abang said:

Please don't flame me..

First impression count.. 

看到一群穿的保守的泳客。。卫生间差劲。。

we feel so sorry abt this! but too bad, this a public pool run by local counsel! and 10am is too early for most guys in KL as sleep after late night party!

I do not want to start a war here.

From my many trips to Malaysia, I observed a major difference between the maintenance of infrastructure between Singapore and Malaysia.  In Singapore, there must be some laws/rules and regulations regarding the upkeep of facilities within a public building.  

Whereas in Malaysia, money is spent on the construction but where is the continuous upkeeping?  The area (roads) around Pudu-Chinatown was last spruced up in the 1990s for the Commonwealth Games but now, it is in such sorry state.  

Although I've only been to Kelana Jaya and Chin Woo pools, the current state of the building leaves much to be desired.. not just public facilities but even in the hotels too.. look at some of the pools in the hotel I've stayed.  They are just remnants of their glory days...   

Just hope the MRT at Bukit Bintang looks as nice as it should be... 

24 minutes ago, abang said:

From my many trips to Malaysia, I observed a major difference between the maintenance of infrastructure between Singapore and Malaysia.  In Singapore, there must be some laws/rules and regulations regarding the upkeep of facilities within a public building.  

Whereas in Malaysia, money is spent on the construction but where is the continuous upkeeping?  The area (roads) around Pudu-Chinatown was last spruced up in the 1990s for the Commonwealth Games but now, it is in such sorry state.  

Although I've only been to Kelana Jaya and Chin Woo pools, the current state of the building leaves much to be desired.. not just public facilities but even in the hotels too.. look at some of the pools in the hotel I've stayed.  They are just remnants of their glory days...   

I can't agree more. That shows the difference in fund management skill (and corruption management skill of course) of the authority.

It seems that in Malaysia, the authority/management does not see the value in continuous upkeeping and hence does not take responsibility for this.

I do not know what can be done to change their mind and improve it.

Though I've never been to S'pore pools, I believe it is much more well maintained. Looking forward to visit one next time.

58 minutes ago, abang said:

Did you have fun in those pools?

2 hours ago, MaleHQ said:

What's the best timing in chinwoo

I found any time is a good time. There is bound to be someone around for fun. Personally I prefer between 3-5pm as it's quieter and more chance for action. Don't forget this place is pretty open e.g. Showers and changing areas so you'd want the place to be as quiet as possible. 

Edited by speedos16
9 hours ago, abang said:

that's why RM3.4 to SGD1 !

mind you...the entrance fee for Singapore Swimming Pools is FREE if you have an ACTive Singapore account. Singapore government gave each citizen SGD 100 to 110 for their usage in sport facilities.  

Once the money is depleted, we pay SGD 1 per entry for the whole day (above 55, only $0.50), with the exchange rate at MYR 3.11 to SGD 1, Malaysians are getting the shorter end of the straw as you guys still paying more for the s..t they are getting..

KJ -MYR 3.40 or 3.50?

CW-lagi expensive, MYR 5.30

Edited by abang
38 minutes ago, abang said:

mind you...the entrance fee for Singapore Swimming Pools is FREE if you have an ACTive Singapore account. Singapore government gave each citizen SGD 100 to 110 for their usage in sport facilities.  

Once the money is depleted, we pay SGD 1 per entry for the whole day (above 55, only $0.50), with the exchange rate at MYR 3.11 to SGD 1, Malaysians are getting the shorter end of the straw as you guys still paying more for the s..t they are getting..

KJ -MYR 3.40 or 3.50?

Don't think this forum is a price comparison website or a pissing match. You've got your point across. If it's a complaint you want to make maybe it's best to direct it to those who can do something about it. Hope you found a good place to swim in the end.

1 hour ago, Tim2013 said:

I went to Kj pool today at 2pm. Was very quiet for 10-15 min . I dared to walk around in my sexy red jockstrap. Then I saw a hot guy about 35 yrs old cruising and he hinted me to join his shower . We kept the door open and he pulled my thick cock out and started sucking deep . Suddenly we saw a young guy walking who saw us . He stood and kept watching in the opposite shower while he was showering and stroking himself and I hinted him to join . Soon he came over and started sucking my nipples and kissing me . Later they took turns to suck me and I fucked the young guy . Wow was hot session ! I left completely satisfied 

wa so daring ah?? but what if other people who are not gay/bi saw you guys?

4 hours ago, abang said:

KJ -MYR 3.40 or 3.50?

haha

12 hours ago, Tim2013 said:

I went to Kj pool today at 2pm. Was very quiet for 10-15 min . I dared to walk around in my sexy red jockstrap. Then I saw a hot guy about 35 yrs old cruising and he hinted me to join his shower . We kept the door open and he pulled my thick cock out and started sucking deep . Suddenly we saw a young guy walking who saw us . He stood and kept watching in the opposite shower while he was showering and stroking himself and I hinted him to join . Soon he came over and started sucking my nipples and kissing me . Later they took turns to suck me and I fucked the young guy . Wow was hot session ! I left completely satisfied 

wow! what a hot session. hope can join u guys too. When r u going again?

20 hours ago, Tim2013 said:

woh.....this is hot!!! 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic