Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

16 hours ago, Sexythonger said:

Is it still okay to wear thong at cw? I think as long as the indian guard working should be ok. 

Yes, no problem wearing thong @ CW. Today, besides the weekend attraction, another guy was wearing a tiny sheer neon yellow thong with pink waist. Have not seen him before @ CW.

On 2/15/2024 at 11:17 PM, aelwaien said:

What's the walk-in admission fee to the pool? It's not stated on their website and I'm too lazy to call to ask😬

to chill around and use the toilets (shower and piss) all free just need to buy the tag for swimming you should cum by with me haha

Edited by PotQuota123
2 hours ago, aelwaien said:

Won't it better to leave it on and getting the gstring tan line...no other reason than it's simply sexy.

Yup...i do both...get the other part of my body darker & make the tan line appear more sexier to look at

Edited by pinkpenis
1 hour ago, bluered said:

Im not sure who. But if u are that cute guy who watched me JO in the shower n playing w my nippl3s. Can u message me? Hehe. Oh yeah, it all happened around 2.20pm i guess. Im with the blue gym bag. 

Damnnnnnn missed opportunity 😢 

I tried going today (Friday) at 2pm no adults, besides me only 2-3 other guys.. There were highschool kids training. After 5pm then got more guys coming, mostly chinese daddies, only 1 or 2 cruisers. I'll try weekends afternoon to see if i have better luck

3 hours ago, Nickstone said:

I tried going today (Friday) at 2pm no adults, besides me only 2-3 other guys.. There were highschool kids training. After 5pm then got more guys coming, mostly chinese daddies, only 1 or 2 cruisers. I'll try weekends afternoon to see if i have better luck

Thanks for the update. Are the Chinese daddies straight? Looking forward to reading your updates about your weekend experience as well. I wonder what is the peak cruising time at CW. Seems like evenings might be the best. 

Edited by MT0601

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Went to CW on a Sat, between 2pm-5pm. When I arrived there were a group of Indian friends swimming and playing. But I managed to play with one Chinese guy who arrived same time as me. Around 4-5pm is when people start coming. Around 5pm the showers were just filled with guys showering naked with the curtains open.. It was rather hot. 

6 hours ago, Nickstone said:

Went to CW on a Sat, between 2pm-5pm. When I arrived there were a group of Indian friends swimming and playing. But I managed to play with one Chinese guy who arrived same time as me. Around 4-5pm is when people start coming. Around 5pm the showers were just filled with guys showering naked with the curtains open.. It was rather hot. 

Edited by Tangent