Guest John OFF

37 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Omg so many questions fr 1 poster

Lol

Best to just go and assess yrself lah instead of asking this and that etc

Good luck 

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

What I have noticed is that any type of g-string/thong is ok @ CW.

Yes you can sunbathe, swim and walk around CW pool wearing g-string/thong.

Crowds difficult to say. Weekdays afternoon least crowd. 

Got swimming class on Monday and Friday afternoon, 

45 minutes ago, shadanasahasam said:

What I have noticed is that any type of g-string/thong is ok @ CW.

Yes you can sunbathe, swim and walk around CW pool wearing g-string/thong.

Crowds difficult to say. Weekdays afternoon least crowd. 

Got swimming class on Monday and Friday afternoon, 

Wow. So liberal. I remember many years ago can see ppl wear thongs in Sg beach. But society getting more conservative as we progress. If only I live in KL.. would love to visit such a pool.

On 5/6/2023 at 3:09 PM, pinkpenis said:

Sorry for asking but some say at  chin woo you can wear gstring or thong & some even claim they swim in gstring & the guards allowed. I just wanna clarification & to make sure. But thanks for the info

I did swim frequently at Chin Woo in the past (not so these days due to unpredictable weather and lack of free time). As for the swimming attire, swimmers are expected to wear tight swimming suit/trunk/brief etc. Not those loose one like the beach short etc. As for the g-string I'm not sure which category it fits in and whether its actually allowed or not. Based on my personal observation there were those who worn thong at the pool but the number is very small or it's rare to see them everyday dipping in the pool. I'd not suggest you to wear one if it's your first time swimming at CW. Better to take some time to observe the crowd and see what mostly wear first. 

love, no hate 

8 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Wow. So liberal. I remember many years ago can see ppl wear thongs in Sg beach. But society getting more conservative as we progress. If only I live in KL.. would love to visit such a pool.

I think KL public swim pool have rules saying not to wear those, just that no one care to read it. So, is up to the management to kick you out or bring you to police station. Hahahaha.... Only proper swim trunk and speedo allowed, if following the rules... LOL

On 5/3/2023 at 9:30 PM, aelwaien said:

I think they've had their fair share of seeing hard dicks in skimpy swimwear.

*But* just be mindful of other pool patrons, eg children or teens or women whom seeing you with a pole, may think you're a sexual predator.

I've seen a few if not many in swim thongs and underwater heads and JO , lovely sight to behold - though it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

There used to be nude sunbathers buns side up, haven't had an opportunity to see any with poles side up. 

It's a privately owned pool, not a sex pool or a nudist pool.

Yup, and please think twice. Make sure you guys know what is the different between swimwear and underwear. Hahaha...

Public Swim pool is not a place for sex activity or showing off organs.  Even it is kinky but need careful. They have rights to kick you out or bring you to police station, now days easily capture picture and or video using mobile as evidences. 

Play safe and play carefully LOL

On 5/6/2023 at 5:07 PM, ToughGuy said:

Those who commented are not authority and you can't blame them if they have misled you 

What to do, Malaysia people like give wrong idea and info about legal / law & rules.

Not them get in trouble so they think they can simply advise wrongly LOL

MCMC have full access in all the posting and what website we browsing. Sure one day, those that thinking they do not hold any responsible to simply give wrong legal info.... Wait for police go over and knock your door... LOL

3 hours ago, rayzzz said:

I did swim frequently at Chin Woo in the past (not so these days due to unpredictable weather and lack of free time). As for the swimming attire, swimmers are expected to wear tight swimming suit/trunk/brief etc. Not those loose one like the beach short etc. As for the g-string I'm not sure which category it fits in and whether its actually allowed or not. Based on my personal observation there were those who worn thong at the pool but the number is very small or it's rare to see them everyday dipping in the pool. I'd not suggest you to wear one if it's your first time swimming at CW. Better to take some time to observe the crowd and see what mostly wear first. 

Yup, is better to see around first. Old story might unable to use now. Even if people get caught, they wont tell you also. Maybe you are the next victim in jail. Hahahaha

4 hours ago, rayzzz said:

Agree

Also, sunbathing wearing a G string or similar in a quiet corner, is very different to strutting around in it!

On 5/8/2023 at 3:21 PM, rayzzz said:

Edited by pinkpenis
On 5/10/2023 at 12:13 AM, pinkpenis said:

Hai. Just curious to know, has anyone try nude jogging or nude walk at public  park, recreational park, lake & etc at night?

Or has anyone try getting naked in car park area, waterfall or while driving? Perhaps you guys can share some story or experience

Why dont you create your own story instead asking someone to share? Is always more fun to be the actor instead of audience... hahaha

Waterfall, cinema, car park, forest, playground, rooftop, hill, beach, bus, train, driving, restaurant, food court, staircase, lake side, road side, street, river, tunnel, mall, karaok, waterworld, cable car.... all also tried :) quite fun and yet excited when the risk is high... good luck creating your own story...

On 5/13/2023 at 2:16 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Why dont you create your own story instead asking someone to share? Is always more fun to be the actor instead of audience... hahaha

Waterfall, cinema, car park, forest, playground, rooftop, hill, beach, bus, train, driving, restaurant, food court, staircase, lake side, road side, street, river, tunnel, mall, karaok, waterworld, cable car.... all also tried :) quite fun and yet excited when the risk is high... good luck creating your own story...

Edited by pinkpenis
21 hours ago, pinkpenis said:

I prefer to hear others tell their story....maybe can find some ideas, inspiration & creativity from them.....

Hahaha...
Then good luck waiting... as it is not matching the topic tittle, might get Warning or Suspend by admin, if he wanted.... Many people know few admin in here miss used their power and authorities...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 5:33 PM, bwf15 said:

For to-be patrons at CW pool, it is not the standard olympics'. At the far end of the pool, it is for diving, beware that it could be 3m deep. The swim lanes are across the width of the pool, 25m. Public access is only from 2pm onward.

i dont dare to go to the 3m deep part...

23 hours ago, sebastian1 said:

i dont dare to go to the 3m deep part...

You will be surprised how many guys can sink to the bottom of that deep end and rise to the surface safe and sound. And you will be surprised by how many who can swim underwater in the deep end without goggles.

On 6/1/2023 at 10:41 PM, shadanasahasam said:

You will be surprised how many guys can sink to the bottom of that deep end and rise to the surface safe and sound. And you will be surprised by how many who can swim underwater in the deep end without goggles.

why cant? If the person enough air, have big lung and kno how to swim, dont think is  problem... hahahhaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PotQuota said:

is the pool at the bandar utama swimclub near the effingham there good ah? 

Good for what??...,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 7/28/2023 at 3:40 AM, PotQuota said:

is the pool at the bandar utama swimclub near the effingham there good ah? 

I tried hanging around there before and tried cruising (especially by the pool). Nothing. Or maybe no luck for me. It's a family place haha.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

• 2 weeks later...

then shouldn’t it be better for cruising, saw some guys just walk in locker with nice cock out haha

BU club pool (Bukit Utama) & PJ Palm Springs seems like a family kinda place. I went to check out these 2 places but no luck and no cruising activity unfortunately. I wonder if others who have been can give their comment?

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

• 2 weeks later...