Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Is was really happened this afternoon. I went cw around 3pm and as usual swim at the first line of 3 meter there and it seem quite but suddenly i saw lot of student came over. They have society today and so crowded. I guess no change to meet anyone. But i saw one white guys swimming. Guess he maybe a tourist  here for swim. But is not... Cause when i decide leaving they and take a shower. I saw the white guy shower and "Eyes contact " i knew something happened they, and i shower  opposite him and looking at him. Ok. Is time for fun now.... We went upstairs and have fun inside the toilet.and next door have some one seating and he jerk off next door when I'm having fun with the white guy. He wear a white sexy boxes. And with nice dick... I must meet him next time...

The white boxex  guy. If you see my post pm me pls... I missed the change with you just now... 

I remember few months ago I visited kj pool. There was a Chinese guy, quite big size, around 178cm, with a triangle swimming trunk, standing at the shower area, eyeing on me when I walked pass him to the shower room. Always using his hand to adjust or touch his bottom part. Hmmm, not sure anyone of u met him. Just curious. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic