Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

2 hours ago, BanTin said:

Right adik. Agreed with your view. 

I didn't want to speak, even with people writing negative feedback about me.

Let others who has experienced the CW naked parties shared their view.

Or, maybe you and me are the same person using different accounts. Probably, that's what he is doing.

Thanks adik, see you around at CW.

No larr abg, me as member, u as a member different meh. How come same acct lorr. Let them be lar, let me n u give good review at CW n keep update any party going around there. Bcos of them, u wanna down. Relax lerr, ni adik kan ade... No need to care about them, let busy enjoy doing our paparazy work there. Others are more to know next party happening at CW. If keep teasing n gadoh, nnt CW yg rugi n I also rugi miss da party n u all plu ternganga aka no more hot story... 🤣 Hope 2 see u around jugak at CW... 🤣🤩.

4 hours ago, CummySeeker said:

No larr abg, me as member, u as a member different meh. How come same acct lorr. Let them be lar, let me n u give good review at CW n keep update any party going around there. Bcos of them, u wanna down. Relax lerr, ni adik kan ade... No need to care about them, let busy enjoy doing our paparazy work there. Others are more to know next party happening at CW. If keep teasing n gadoh, nnt CW yg rugi n I also rugi miss da party n u all plu ternganga aka no more hot story... 🤣 Hope 2 see u around jugak at CW... 🤣🤩.

I like your positive attitude. 

I just happened to scroll thru my PM and found that this fellow (Chiguy5) message me in Apr trying to fish information from me about CW. I kind of refrained from answering his questions. 

18 minutes ago, BanTin said:

I like your positive attitude. 

I just happened to scroll thru my PM and found that this fellow (Chiguy5) message me in Apr trying to fish information from me about CW. I kind of refrained from answering his questions. 

TQ. Why? Is dat guy freaky or hornysm enuff? 

14 hours ago, aelwaien said:

Sightings today at CW

One chunky daddy with a half sleeve tattoo 

One jock in striking red briefs

One handsome bear with a left chest tattoo

And many twinks

Told ready, left wit many choicesss. But 1 thing, can party? or not... all of type of them is just in my list of every week I cruse. Lucky ler yesterday me wanst there... If not, havoc uhh uhm uhm uhh party lorrr... Naseb dis week I busy abroad, maybe next week kot do my job again there... 🥴😁😘

7 hours ago, BanTin said:

The pool quite small right?

How is the shower facilities?

Any open concept shower?

Yesterday went saw small pool n many kids then i go back. Din swim

1 hour ago, Guest20 said:

New to exploring pool

Any pool with open shower 

Plan to visit chin woo later

Next time if go kl must go n see see... tot only sg got open shower

CW very happening this afternoon at around 3.

Hunk with some back tattoo and light blue almost transparent trunks was putting on a show for everyone in the showers. 

Another pretty well built guy standing near me and wanted to play with his growing dick under his blue speedo but too many ppl walking around. 

Was anyone lucky today ? 

3 hours ago, Swimr said:

Hunk with some back tattoo and light blue almost transparent trunks was putting on a show for everyone in the showers. 

Another pretty well built guy standing near me and wanted to play with his growing dick under his blue speedo but too many ppl walking around. 

Was anyone lucky today ? 

Wow, another naked party. 

Keep it up.👍

On 11/9/2019 at 7:10 PM, Chiguy5 said:

guys, stop going to CW if u really want looking for fun, nothing happen actually, i think they r creating different account just to share some fake sex story that never happen in cw, to attract you guys to go there. Cheers :) i wrote this just want u guys to stop wasting time go there for nothing :)

I, for one, will definitely have CW on my itinerary whenever I go to KL.

Success rate for fun, so far, has been 100% (5 visits)

On 11/17/2019 at 5:25 PM, Swimr said:

Was anyone lucky today ? 

I was there with a black trunk with green stripe

21 hours ago, Shake Shack said:

Naked party is a fact not a myth.

Don't get to eat the grapes don't say it is sour.😁

Yupp... If lucky, have party n balik senang hati, if haven’t get a catch, balik hati duka lara... But another day can try again wat? So think + alweys ok in u’re life... 🥴😃

Went to TR Complex today,idk if I'm the only one found it out, but there isn't any cruising happening(even mature or stocks), met one guy which is kinda muscular, not very obvious but lines, asked him if he want it or not(he's fine with me looking at it), he refused and said he had one yesterday, he then told me about this site(which I already knew), kinda suprised that he's that type of people too lol

Too bad I forgot to take his number,he said he might go cruising at sauna this sunday, hope he gets to see this post

3 hours ago, alex15 said:

Went to TR Complex today,idk if I'm the only one found it out, but there isn't any cruising happening(even mature or stocks), met one guy which is kinda muscular, not very obvious but lines, asked him if he want it or not(he's fine with me looking at it), he refused and said he had one yesterday, he then told me about this site(which I already knew), kinda suprised that he's that type of people too lol

Too bad I forgot to take his number,he said he might go cruising at sauna this sunday, hope he gets to see this post

Where is TR Complex?

20 hours ago, alex15 said:

BTR has 1 row of open concept shower. Just shower naked and the party will starts.😉

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic