Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

20 hours ago, wanker87 said:

Does anyone know how much it is to rent swim suit at CW? I only have the beach kind. 

I don't think is hygienic to rent. Better wear your own beach wear. 

1 hour ago, CuriousCruiser said:

Sunway Lagoon? 😱

Pay so much just to take shower with open door? 😅

Well I have annual pass. So might as well use it. I know for sure there are some people on this forum also holding the annual passport. 

If you are, dm me 

Just now, joswei said:

Just to ask. For Chin Woo, where you all park? You all just park the parking lots there and how much is the parking charge? Thanks

Park at the parking lot there. Get the parking ticket and let the receptionist chop the ticket so that you can get cheaper parking rate. RM2.50 for the first 4 hours.

Btw, will you go today?

2 hours ago, Discreet Malay said:

Tomorrow I’m planning to go to BTR. Let’s all go there tomorrow and maybe shower naked at the open shower haha. Anyway I’m still deciding what time to go? 11am-12pm or 2-3pm. What u guys think? 🤔 

Macam dah Tak discreet.... LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

5 hours ago, Jak27 said:

Eye candies are a good start. it all starts from there. thank you for the info! 

Good boy, I see... 🧐🤣🤭 Better learn from de legendsss... Cos legends starts from nerd eye seeing until became very2 slut naughty mens... n grad like a ultimate star!... Try u’re luck there, sure n be sure punya repeated againnn lorrr... 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic