Male HQ

What's Bothering You Right Now?

IkuTube

well maybe you can reply to this as a written contract not to engage in self-harming behaviors. It's kinda my thing. I take these things very seriously, and try my best to help out however I can. So reply, so you can always return to this as an e-promise not to harm yourself?

I'm alright. Packing stuff and preparing for departure always leave me melancholic. :)

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

I'm still alive. Two years ago how many times I wrote suicide in my diary. I have become more open and confident. But why, I feel I'm losing my heart.

独りで 生きて行たい. 何時も 独り. でも, 今なら 判る. 会いたい人 が いれば, もう 独り じゃない. あの 子 が いる. あの子 どうして いる だろう か. 笑って いる だろう か.

-- その人を持っていない.

それは。。。遺言だったのでしょうか?

待ち人が今そばにいなくても生きろ。

誰でもなく、自分のために。

自分らしく生きること、何よりも伝えたくて。

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

my best friend bought a book for me on christmas and told me to fill up the book with the things you learn in life. anything from a quote to what you learn at work to someone who talk to you about something that inspire you. 

my book now is still empty.... 

have i not learn anything at all? or rather did nothing worth penning it down happened?

それは。。。遺言だったのでしょうか?

待ち人が今そばにいなくても生きろ。

誰でもなく、自分のために。

自分らしく生きること、何よりも伝えたくて。

返信をありがとう。

それ 夏目友人帳から。

でも、自分らしく生きること, 大味でしょう。

私たちは、彼か 友達か 誰かの少なくとも いる。=)

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

Guest Raiden Alpha

I wonder if I'm the only one who feel like this in the world. Whenever I did the deed with a person in their early twenties I have a strong surge of patriarch love flowing out from me.

I keep having thoughts like I wish them well in their life,a pat on the back and a ang bao to cheer them up before I roll off the hay. :D

WTF is wrong with me? I'm NOT that old sia such gesture made me feel like a Lao Kok Kok.

Sucky feelings.Bleh

To change a new job after 3 years in my first job.

Take good care with my health since got my stomach problem in this cny.

And sometimes do like to have a boyfriend, into my very first relationship.

A few things:

1) Our namesakes are a hallmark of our existence. Sometimes, I'd wish I'd understand better of yours and likewise.

2) Our cigarettes don't burn together like how I envisioned our beautiful relationship to be.

3) I'm still fighting for the belief that it's all worthwhile. (I know thinking about how it is not is bad, but sometimes I do)

4) I don't like phasing into forced indifference with you. :(

x

Wind in Sympathy

Guest Raiden Alpha

Been reading too much sites that propose

Alternative health diet.

A change in life philosophy.

An expose in industrial and government cover ups.

A break off from mainstream religions indoctrinations and a rediscovery of spiritualism through self.

Mind dimension is expanding too fast and seeing the world mass is not ready yet and the current world clamps and system are still in place made me feel frustrated and helpless.

I know what you all are attempting to do,you all want to replace the institution in the western civilisations and should it be remove the face of the world will change but I live in the orient the movement is not as tepid over here.

A great toll and spiritual struggle indeed.

Every week I go to sauna to get sucked by regulars or strangers, and for the following week I worry everyday abt getting STD, so any slight itch on my dick, I panick. I want to stop but somehow I find myself going back there every weekend. Last Sunday I forced myself to stay home, and by today I am already missing the sensation of being sucked. This is worse than being addicted to drug!

I hate myself for being overtly sensitive and analytical.

I like this guy and have gone on a few meal dates with him. However, he hates it that I take pictures of him or tag at in the food pictures.

But when he goes out with other friends of his, he has no qualms tagging himself or allowing himself to be tagged and even take pictures with his friends for everyone to see.

What kind of message is he trying to send me?

got rejected a while ago. trying hard to forget about it but cant seem to find happiness in whatever i do. feel like no life playing games but theres also not much i can do outside with friends either. its always the same old same old movies, eat, buffet, karaoke, bowling nothing else! D: