Male HQ

Newbie Masseur Outcall Massage Service

Hi Guys, just like all of you, I typically enjoy being massaged. The beauty of massaging a body is particularly a meticulous task. And I am willing to undertake that. 

I want to provide massage for serious gentlemen out there who is willing to bare and submit their body to my hands and go onto relaxed mode. 

I have massaged people before and they gave me pointers and I believe I am ready to come out there to massage you guys. 

As my starting fee, I am only willing to charge $40 & $30 for (poly/ITE/JC/NS boys) 

Interested party kindly drop me a PM. 

I only do outcall. Thank you and I hope to meet you guys. Thank you. 

I am a 28yo local guy. gym fit as well. :-)  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings everyone! For those who have patronized my massage in the past few months, i thank you for you for your patronage. 

I will like to announce that I will also be doing Tantric massage. Thats right, I had the honor of learning it from my mentor and I am ready to conduct it for you. 

Likewise, it will still be an outcall service and my charges will be as stated; 

$40 & $30 for (poly/ITE/JC/NS boys) 

Do PM me I will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you and remember, I only provide outcall services! :-) 

Greetings everyone! For those who have patronized my massage in the past few months, i thank you for you for your patronage. 

I will like to announce that I will also be doing Tantric massage. Thats right, I had the honor of learning it from my mentor and I am ready to conduct it for you. 

Likewise, it will still be an outcall service and my charges will be as stated; 

$40 & $30 for (poly/ITE/JC/NS boys) 

Do PM me I will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you and remember, I only provide outcall services! :-) 

PM ur number pls.. thanks alot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...