Male HQ

Do You Like Others To Watch You Having Sex?

Guest be seen

Guest be seen

Hi, do you like to be watched by other guys while you are fxxking or being fxxked? Usually where do you engage in such exhitionist activities?

Do you do it at home and invite guys to watch? Or you do it elsewhere?

Do you let the watchers touch your body e.g. nipples etc.

Asking me, I won't do that, because I want to have my privacy. But there are some "sex exhibitionist" who like having sex to be watched by other, not only fxxking and sucking, even masturbation, they want other to watch him.

If you go to gay sauna, there are some purposely left the cubicle door in open position so other can watch the 'live show' :rolleyes:

Maybe good practice here, one day can do a part-time job in Bangkok's gay club to do 'live show' ........ good pay some more. hahhahaha :D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I dun mind if someone is blowing me or if I am screwing someone. But cannot be too bright or obvious lah. In the dark is better.

LOL. In the dark - where can see! Quite a lot of people like to be seen performing :-)

I am not so much into watching oral sex but really enjoy watching a bubble butt fxxking someone.

Personally, in all my 3P fun, I love to watch my bf with his legs in the air being "spit-roasted" - him being fxxked on his back by another top while sucking me off! The thirll is even more if the other top have a big fat cock and my bf, while deepthroating me, moaned from the anal penetrations! I almost alway have to control myself from cumming there and then into his throat!

I like to let people watch... But my partners seldom like it... There was once, after watching too much Jap p--n, I suddenly feel like being fxxked and sucking at the same time and having cum all over me, I asked my FB to go 17 with me. I dragged another guy and let them abused me. Kinda shameful as I am a top... But was sio high that after my FB cummed and the other guy left, I opened the door and asked more people to come in... Was 'raped' in the end... Painful but fun...

Now, thinking about it makes me horny! But wonder when I hunger to get fxxked again... I dun get hard when fxxked... does that mean I dun enjoy it? :P

Anyway, I always like sex in the open, like sucking in the jacuzzi, pools, hugging, kissing openly... Gosh... I am such an exhibitionist! :P

Wow, how many guys fxxked you by the end?

I once had four guys fxxked me at a flat in Bedok (not in a public situation!) :-) At that time, I was doubled-dicked but it was too much and my hole was being stretched to the max - so I did not feel comfortable :-(

I watched the other bottom being doubled dicked and he really cummed!!!!

I have seen the same in a spa in Bangkok, too and I enjoyed the free "show"!!!

Err... 3 or 4 only... My ass was sore for like a whole week!... That guy who raped me was pretty rough... But I kinda regret not allowing him to complete the whole thing... :P

Maybe I might wanna try the whole slutty bottom thing again this Friday... But I need to get my butt used to having hard cocks inside it... :(

buaya, i like to watch you being fxxked. You should let us know what date and time you are going to 17, so we can all go there to watch you being fxxked.

Or maybe at your place then we can go and watch too.

If too high then maybe we also join in. Haha. :D

Guest tell me more
... I opened the door and asked more people to come in... Was 'raped' in the end... Painful but fun...

Now, thinking about it makes me horny! But wonder when I hunger to get fxxked again... I dun get hard when fxxked... does that mean I dun enjoy it? :P

Hi, Buaya,

What do you feel in your asshole when you are being fxxked? Do you feel pain from start to end of being fxxked?

Or does the feeling changes from pain to lesser pain and then change to some other feeling?

Do you feel more at nearer your asshole entrance or deeper inside?

buaya, i like to watch you being fxxked. You should let us know what date and time you are going to 17, so we can all go there to watch you being fxxked.

Or maybe at your place then we can go and watch too.

If too high then maybe we also join in. Haha. :D

He talked only, he even refused to register as a member, how to contact him ??

17 got this room with a long bed. some of the guys would like on the bed. I went on this fri where people all go naked as it is their natural nite.

they just fxxked each other on the public bed. as the room is dimly lit, cannot see the face of the people that is why i think they are so daring.

must confess that i fxxk ione of those guy on the public bed like them too. i put on condom lah.

quite exciting with people watching in the shadow and playing with your ass and the btm\'s dick

i prefer that all join in the fun rather than sit there cock standing and watch.. :)

Yah lah, but some prefered to watch, they said more exciting than do itself, or maybe cock can't stand anymore ?? hahahahaha :D

Guest onlooker
17 got this room with a long bed. some of the guys would like on the bed. I went on this fri where people all go naked as it is their natural nite.

they just fxxked each other on the public bed. as the room is dimly lit, cannot see the face of the people that is why i think they are so daring.

must confess that i fxxk ione of those guy on the public bed like them too. i put on condom lah.

quite exciting with people watching in the shadow and playing with your ass and the btm\'s dick

So this bed in 17, when are the good days and times to visit 17 to loiter at this bed and wait for action or to watch the action?

So this bed in 17, when are the good days and times to visit 17 to loiter at this bed and wait for action or to watch the action?

He oredi said is on Friday Nite because Friday is natural nite or nude night and onli happening at upper level, but you must oso be naked to go to upper level. Entrance fee $25 :rolleyes:

Guest Guessing

Goodness! I think that's why HIV rate is increasing each day. Having sex in the dark room with the condom on your cock is just protecting yourself. If the same condom applied to different people, do you know that the disease will just pass on like that? Do care for yourself and others too.

Okies... Registered. Happy? :D:)

Hmm... I felt pain from the beginning when the cock pushes in... But when the fxxker rubs my cock, I actually felt shiok... But they all just wanna content themselves and forget me... I like my topper to be gentle and make me feel high... :P

Oh, I only allow them to fxxk me with condom hor...

And I am really just practicing... Not used to penetration yet... But sometimes very gian for it... Haha... But feel SO slutty... and paiseh!... ;)

Okies... Registered. Happy? :D:)

Hmm... I felt pain from the beginning when the cock pushes in... But when the fxxker rubs my cock, I actually felt shiok... But they all just wanna content themselves and forget me... I like my topper to be gentle and make me feel high... :P

And I am really just practicing... Not used to penetration yet... But sometimes very gian for it... Haha... But feel SO slutty... and paiseh!... ;)

Dun be shy.

After a few times, you will love it. :thumb:

i prefer that all join in the fun rather than sit there cock standing and watch.. :)

Yah lah, but some prefered to watch, they said more exciting than do itself, or maybe cock can't stand anymore ?? hahahahaha :D

Hate those people who stand very close and watch.

They are like looking at animals doing stunts. Very insulting.

:swear:

Okies... Registered. Happy?  :D:)

Dun be shy.

After a few times, you will love it. :thumb:

Hmm... But really difficult to a gentle top... And to add, one that has the right technique... :P What about some recommendations? I dun wanna hunt the spa like a slutty bitch in heat... :D

Has anyone got a 3G phone that can do video conferencing?

When having sex, you could dial another person with the 3G phone, and this person could watch the live sex. This person could also show himself masturbating to the couple having sex.

Sounds fun.

When having sex, you could dial another person with the 3G phone, and this person could watch the live sex. This person could also show himself masturbating to the couple having sex.

Sounds fun.

this will be very very hi-tech.

first you must own 3G-handphone, then the other party must oso have 3G-hp :rolleyes: ........ well, i don't have 3G-hp :oops:

how advance now is the cruising ....

first, we cruised in toilet, park and beach

then authority allowed gay sauna, we oso cruise there

then we cruise thru internet chatting/IRC and then follows with sex somewhere else

now the latest, 3G-handphone cruise for sex .... :thumb:

Sounds fun.

this will be very very hi-tech.

first you must own 3G-handphone, then the other party must oso have 3G-hp :rolleyes: ........ well, i don't have 3G-hp :oops:

how advance now is the cruising ....

first, we cruised in toilet, park and beach

then authority allowed gay sauna, we oso cruise there

then we cruise thru internet chatting/IRC and then follows with sex somewhere else

now the latest, 3G-handphone sex .... :thumb:

The TV news reported that 90,000 people in Singapore has 3g phones.

Assuming that 50% are men, this means that 45,000 men have 3g phones.

Assume that 1 in 10 men are bi/gay, this means that 4,500 bi/gay men have 3g phones.

Hmm, 4,500 3g phones to do live video sex.

Cool.

Assume that 1 in 10 men are bi/gay, this means that 4,500 bi/gay men have 3g phones.

Cool.

Wa so much meh 1 in 10 men is gay. the most i think is 1 in 1000 leh. and furthermore nowadays, those who have high tech phone r youngster.

So out 90 000, half is underage, half is women. that left 22 500 men. n 1 in 1000 r gay, so that left 22 gays n 1 bi. hahaha. :D

Yes, you are right chubkido. The youngster nowadays have a better hp than other.

Dunno know how they can get so much money ?

How much do the service provider like Singtel, M1 and Starhub charged for transmission of 3G data?

So, if guys wanna have sex using 3G handphone, do they charge bothsides ? Anyone knows ?

Cool.

Thanks for your info.

Although report says 90,000 ppl owned the 3G phones, never seen before ppl using it here on the street like orchard rd or shenton way.

Seen only on Korean serial film, Korean used this 3G phone a lot.

Cool.

Thanks for your info.

Although report says 90,000 ppl owned the 3G phones, never seen before ppl using it here on the street like orchard rd or shenton way.

Seen only on Korean serial film, Korean used this 3G phone a lot.

Having a 3G phone doesn't mean you subscribe to 3G service. It is very expensive and so far very few people had subscribed to 3G service. Probably less than 1%.

It was reported in the news.

Guest camera man
Er.... think I wouldn't mind being watch when having sex :P

jtsc,

you are cool. are u t or b or flex? if only more guys are like u.

do u like to be videotaped or photographed for your own private viewing?

Er.... think I wouldn't mind being watch when having sex  :P

jtsc,

btm. Nope, dun want to be video or photographed.

jtsc,

To think about 3G handphone sex, you also need minimum 3 persons on scene, unless self masturbation ……

If 1-man show, like self jerk-off, one hand doing the masturbation and the other hand holding the 3G handphone for transmission :D

If 2-man show, the pair having sex intercourse or doing blow job each other (69), the 3rd man is needed to hold the 3G handphone :rolleyes:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

jtsc,

To think about 3G handphone sex, you also need minimum 3 persons on scene, unless self masturbation ……

If 1-man show, like self jerk-off, one hand doing the masturbation and the other hand holding the 3G handphone for transmission :D

If 2-man show, the pair having sex intercourse or doing blow job each other (69), the 3rd man is needed to hold the 3G handphone :rolleyes:

if anyone has a 2-man show, i volunteer to become the camera man, can or not ......... :rolleyes:

Ah!! Suddenly recalled an incident. Can share... :)

I used to meet this guy for sex, he is skinny and rather tanned. He is also rather fun loving, dare to explore... One day, I suggest getting on the irc while we are doing in the hope of finding another guy to join us physically. We were chatting a few people up and one of them suggest webcam... So, I further suggest that he JO for us to see while my friend suck me. Haha... So funnie, my SB used a t-shirt and cover his head and start blowing me for that guy to see while the other guy immediately start jerking off till he cum... It was quite fun... And yes, all 3 of us were naked throughout... :D

Up till now, I am thinking of buying a webcam just to do that again... Haha... But my body think most people on irc won't be interested as think they will prefer tanned and hunky... :P:blink:

Wah... Getting complicated... Whatever happened to meet up and show? Haha...

Yah, me dun mind doing for all to see also... Haha... It is fun! :P But strangely, I would be a little shy if I know someone in the audience... jtsc, you have this problem? :)

Haven't come across such a case so I'm not sure too :P

I dun purposely like to expose myself and my partner to others while having sex. There was an occasion in a sauna when my cute bottom was sitting on me. As he started to rock on my dick, i saw my cubicle door was wide opened! I saw several faces standing at the entrance watching silently. My god, luckily i managed to stay calm and told my rocker about it. He immediately jumped off me and rushed to the door..haha....and he kept repeating how embrassed he felt...i simply smiled and told him not to worry that much, afterall, we had put up a good show! :lol::D;)

Up till now, I am thinking of buying a webcam just to do that again... Haha... But my body think most people on irc won't be interested as think they will prefer tanned and hunky... :P:blink:

Other than the 3G handphone, a webcam sex is another alternative for live sex transmission to other party. This maybe cheaper than the 3G hp because there is no charges for this.

The problem only is, if the laptop has a built-in/fixed camera like the brand 'Assus' then only self masturbation can be done :lol:

The best is computer with a detachable camera/webcam with a camera man doing the recording for 'sex live show' transmission ............ hehehehe :D

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest Exhibitionist

I am not a regular webcam exhibitionist. But sometimes feel like showing off, if you have it, flaunt it :P I prefer webcam to irc because what you see is what you get. No worry of a 60 yo pretending to be 20. But I've come across teens pretending to be be 20s. Teens nowadays really mature too fast when they can talk about fxxking a 40s uncle; "You want to do WHAT!!! TO ME? Who taught you all that? Wait till I call up your mommy. " All those I immediately cut off.

Because there are so many people on webcam, there's bound to be some who find your body sexy. Being smooth fair and chinese, I have no problem attracting a crowd. In The begining I was confused when windows kept popping up and people making all kinds of request. Later I learned to off my webcam till I chat with a few men who are interesting.

From there we move to mutual show. Most times these regulars have very sweet tongues, with their praises you slowly do what they requested. Normally I don't like dirty looks from buayas but with the safety of the webcam, I find that their flattery is fun and very creative.

Actually webcam allows a bit of lying about one's age. I can say my age anywhere from 25 to 55 and nobody can tell as long as I don't show my face. It is very interesting to intereact with people at different ages. The 20s are egotistic and not much fun, the 30s are matured and realistic- maybe too careful also limited fun, the 40s and above are the buayas and flatterers. Unlike the younger ones with their robotic asl?, these buaya will sweet talk you till you switch on your cam for them.

Even with all these possibilities of lying about one's age, I usually end up using my real age 40+ and a bottom because being honest makes one feel most comfortable. There's still lots of buayas and younger ones, each evoking very different erotic feels. When the real age is given, the younger ones are uncle chasers but limited experiences, the older ones are more relaxed and interesting instead of being too keen and silly chasing a 20s.

There are just that many masturbations you can show, there are just that many naked bodies you can see before you get bored with webcam. After the initial excitement wore off, I used it less and less often. Sometimes I do return just to see anything is new or interesting. Same old boring stuff.

As usual, the buayas are the most persistent and now I don't even bother whether he has a cam or not. I just want to show off, jo and log off. The only difference is to be amused by the tricks they have and get off on their excitement. Egotistic right? I know :D No wonder there are so many egotistical pricks like me around, the buayas are to be blamed :whistle:

So what's the latest fun things nowadays?

I dun purposely like to expose myself and my partner to others while having sex. There was an occasion in a sauna when my cute bottom was sitting on me. As he started to rock on my dick, i saw my cubicle door was wide opened! I saw several faces standing at the entrance watching silently. My god, luckily i managed to stay calm and told my rocker about it. He immediately jumped off me and rushed to the door..haha....and he kept repeating how embrassed he felt...i simply smiled and told him not to worry that much, afterall, we had put up a good show! :lol::D;)

actually there are some 'exhibitonist' in gay sauna whom purposely just push the cubicle door in closed position but did not latch it, so by simply push the door panel from outside, other can get 'their free live show' ........ :D

I am not a regular webcam exhibitionist. But sometimes feel like showing off, if you have it, flaunt it :P I prefer webcam to irc because what you see is what you get. No worry of a 60 yo pretending to be 20. But I've come across teens pretending to be be 20s. Teens nowadays really mature too fast when they can talk about fxxking a 40s uncle; "You want to do WHAT!!! TO ME? Who taught you all that? Wait till I call up your mommy. " All those I immediately cut off.

Because there are so many people on webcam, there's bound to be some who find your body sexy. Being smooth fair and chinese, I have no problem attracting a crowd. In The begining I was confused when windows kept popping up and people making all kinds of request. Later I learned to off my webcam till I chat with a few men who are interesting.

From there we move to mutual show. Most times these regulars have very sweet tongues, with their praises you slowly do what they requested. Normally I don't like dirty looks from buayas but with the safety of the webcam, I find that their flattery is fun and very creative.

Actually webcam allows a bit of lying about one's age. I can say my age anywhere from 25 to 55 and nobody can tell as long as I don't show my face. It is very interesting to intereact with people at different ages. The 20s are egotistic and not much fun, the 30s are matured and realistic- maybe too careful also limited fun, the 40s and above are the buayas and flatterers. Unlike the younger ones with their robotic asl?, these buaya will sweet talk you till you switch on your cam for them.

Even with all these possibilities of lying about one's age, I usually end up using my real age 40+ and a bottom because being honest makes one feel most comfortable. There's still lots of buayas and younger ones, each evoking very different erotic feels. When the real age is given, the younger ones are uncle chasers but limited experiences, the older ones are more relaxed and interesting instead of being too keen and silly chasing a 20s.

There are just that many masturbations you can show, there are just that many naked bodies you can see before you get bored with webcam. After the initial excitement wore off, I used it less and less often. Sometimes I do return just to see anything is new or interesting. Same old boring stuff.

As usual, the buayas are the most persistent and now I don't even bother whether he has a cam or not. I just want to show off, jo and log off. The only difference is to be amused by the tricks they have and get off on their excitement. Egotistic right? I know :D No wonder there are so many egotistical pricks like me around, the buayas are to be blamed :whistle:

So what's the latest fun things nowadays?

exhibitionist, a very good write up in your experience :thumb: once , i bought my webcam, i need your consultation again ..... :rolleyes:

it sound interesting , must learn how to bluff oso etc ..... heheheh :D

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic