Male HQ

Running Events In Singapore

Guest Guest

Guest Limkopi

yep, I will be wearing last year one with the Brook logo. I guessed they are short of fund this year, they don't even print the booklet.

You are really a joker! Haha.....NTUC Income as an organiser, where got short of fund. The main reason not printing booklet is to go green! It is the message that Run 350 objective.Less cut trees, preserve the nature. Enjoy your run by running slowly....to avoid carbon given out from your foot print........

thigh and knee damn painful now! arghhhhhhh! didn't do my warm up properly i guess :'(

hahahhaha. warm up is indeed important. the abrasions at my thighs are killing me though. lol.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Do rem to do some warm-up and stretching before u start ur run, esp those long dis run.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Ha Ha Chai

thigh and knee damn painful now! arghhhhhhh! didn't do my warm up properly i guess :'(

hahaha.. i think you don't have enough trainning....boy.

have you took the GU gel given in the race? It helped me....a lot and ran faster. The weather was hot and humid...i have a nice run...

nice finisher tee N finisher medal.

Well organised...

hahaha.. i think you don't have enough trainning....boy.

have you took the GU gel given in the race? It helped me....a lot and ran faster. The weather was hot and humid...i have a nice run...

nice finisher tee N finisher medal.

Well organised...

Didn't run for two weeks, ended up like this :'(

I did take the gel and indeed it helped. And I like the finisher tee! ;)

A man who stays in a cave.

Guest Guest

The finisher tee is only for 21km, if I am not wrong.  What is the timing it took to finish 21 km?  I saw one guy leaving with the tee on at 6.30 am. 

Guest Sport-coholic

The finisher tee is only for 21km, if I am not wrong. What is the timing it took to finish 21 km? I saw one guy leaving with the tee on at 6.30 am.

World record is within 1 hour.

Didn't run for two weeks, ended up like this :'(

I did take the gel and indeed it helped. And I like the finisher tee! ;)

So u stopped running for 2 wks and then go straight for the run? Maybe tis is the cause knee pain?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

So u stopped running for 2 wks and then go straight for the run? Maybe tis is the cause knee pain?!

i'm not sure what's the reason. luckily it's getting better today. i can walk properly now. :)

A man who stays in a cave.

i'm not sure what's the reason. luckily it's getting better today. i can walk properly now. :)

Glad to hear tht. Do continue to rest well.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

nah... 12km. first time doing this night trail and I don't have much time to train. so shan't kill myself. hahahahaha

Tis Energizer Night Race the terrain not easy to run, although the distance says 12km, but the route u run seems more difficult than the normal 12km flat road.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

yup I heard and so, gonna do at a comfortable pace.

But rem to train also, if not u will find the terrain too tough.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Sport-coholic

yea. thanks for the advice. I'm trying to squeeze in some time now to train.

Yeah..you better do some trail running. Somemore the race is at night, which makes it even tougher

Guest Limkopi

Yeah..you better do some trail running. Somemore the race is at night, which makes it even tougher

Take it easy! Not as tough as you think. You can do some night training in MR. One round of MR is around 11km.

jialat... i signed up for the 18km one. 

First time running the night run? If yes, just take it easy and run slowly and safely.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Sport-coholic

Take it easy! Not as tough as you think. You can do some night training in MR. One round of MR is around 11km.

They are not running the standard MR routes mah, those are not tough, i would say.

The route at the night run is tougher than MR, cause there is up and down slope at the night run, some parts even quite steep slope!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• Guest locked this topic