Male HQ

Scoot $20 Sales!

Enelym1978

Guys, better hurry!

Scoot is having their $20 sales right now, till tomorrow 23h59pm Singapore time.

To most destinations, including Bangkok, Sydney, Perth, Hong Kong, Gold Coast, Tianjin, etc...

Fly: from $20

Fly+bag: from $40

So I booked myself:

Bangkok for Songkran, April 10-14, including 15kg bag, credit card fees for $179.29 all-in

Sydney: May 2-7, including 15kg bag and credit card fees for $384.60 all-in

Use promo code 2MFLOWN

Better hurry :)

By the way Scoot has quietly started to impose a fuel surcharge of S$10-40 per sector, depending on the flight duration. But it's still shockingly cheap so I still bought the tickets lol.

So I think Jetstar's the only SG based LCC that doesn't have the surcharge. Tiger did reintroduce it this year too.

Edited by wailo

Well if they're ANA and send you an email every time they change their surcharges it does get annoying too lol!

But yeah, if not for Scoot I wouldn't go back to Taipei to visit my relatives (and secretly go back for the gay scene too) as often as I did the past 2 years!

So I booked myself:

Bangkok for Songkran, April 10-14, including 15kg bag, credit card fees for $179.29 all-in

Sydney: May 2-7, including 15kg bag and credit card fees for $384.60 all-in

Use promo code 2MFLOWN

Better hurry :)

I got return ScootBiz to BKK for $181.50 nett ( 9-17 April ), paid at SingPost without the convenience fee charge. Edited by passby

Is $200 to bkk on a budget airline considered cheap?

I recall sq promotion to bkk is around $200 as well.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

i think it's a scootbiz ticket so $200 is ok. i think SQ does have $200+ promos to BKK, but usually it's $278/288/298 which is closer to $300, and you don't get the nicer timings.

on a separate note i've once got a return ticket (just airfare and taxes though) to BKK on scoot (fri outbound sun inbound) at around $85, so now i only consider return tickets on LCCs under $120 to be cheap if looking at BKK.

Wow, $120 return for BKK is super rare though.... I hardly managed to get once Air Asia for $160 but it's usually sales for flights for the second half of the year.... need to plan super in advance... too much in advance for me :)

Cathay and SQ do have sales at $250-$300... But Cathay's return flight is a bit early..... noon departure, need to sleep in the morning :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.