Male HQ

Malaysia Group For Chub / Bear / Daddy / Stocky / Cub / Gmen And Their Admirers

Guest Nomadic Cub

Thanks for the advice. Will try them both one day. Hope to meet you there one day too! :)

Nice... But do ppl normally talk there? What I observed at kursanj is everyone just quiet and 'communicate' through eyes. Haha

Sure. And well you don't have to behave like everyone else. Start a conversation! Some prefer not to talk, but some are just shy at first.

Guest Guest

Sure. And well you don't have to behave like everyone else. Start a conversation! Some prefer not to talk, but some are just shy at first.

Can I wear my specs in the sauna? Is it normal?

Guest Guest

Can somebody tell me what category i fall into?

Chub? Stocky? Beefy?

Im 31, 170, 81

if its tough and have muscles. .like biceps. .than beefy muscular. .if soft tyan chub or not so soft but not muscular than stocky

Guest Thick Uncut Cock

Add me wechat raphaelmike22.

Would like to get my cock sucked.

Any Top Chasers in PJ..good looking mixed race,32/82/173,bottom with good cock sucking skills..if chemistry is right,can host for a hook-up..no dissapointment guaranteed.

Guest Shyboylookingfun

I'm 18/175/58

Chinese, cute looking, I'm in subang and I'm student,

Looking for someone to have fun, I'm new and shy, probably a virgin, but want to try sucking.. Hope someone can guide me, I'm very obedient.. Email : snowmanlove@hotmail.co.uk

Guest Guest

Hi..

anyone that likes to suck and stay around bangsar, hartamas, damansara heights area?

Likes to be sucked..

Chi 27 172 70

pm me.. ehhe

leave an email add for those of us who don't have an account over here

Guest Guest

I'm 18/175/58

Looking for someone to have fun, I'm new and shy, probably a virgin, but want to try sucking.. Hope someone can guide me, I'm very obedient.. Email : snowmanlove@hotmail.co.uk

probably eh?
Guest Snowman

probably eh?

I'm 18/175/58

probably eh?

not anymore now.. haha....

nice meeting you Emmett!

Guest Guest

i am into chubbies and fat, chinese or indian also can, i am indian, 19,181 cm and 51  kg, sms me for chat and if ok then for the fun part :) sms me to 0146388515

where r u from?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic