Male HQ

Malaysia Group For Chub / Bear / Daddy / Stocky / Cub / Gmen And Their Admirers

Guest Nomadic Cub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ChubBear

Hi all, I'm very interested into wrestling submission and wanted to create a community of chubby guys wanted to explore and have private match together. Here we can explore "weird feitish" together like wrestling submission, sweat, armpit , foot etc. 

Anyone interested to join? I've created a telegram group so that we can connect with each other. You can join by viewing the link below 

https://t.me/joinchat/YvwrXaiq4gs0ZTE1

3 hours ago, Guest ChubBear said:

Hi all, I'm very interested into wrestling submission and wanted to create a community of chubby guys wanted to explore and have private match together. Here we can explore "weird feitish" together like wrestling submission, sweat, armpit , foot etc. 

Anyone interested to join? I've created a telegram group so that we can connect with each other. You can join by viewing the link below 

https://t.me/joinchat/YvwrXaiq4gs0ZTE1

2 hours ago, ChubBearWrestle00 said:

Hi Chinese here looking for chub bear to have wrestling submission fun~ I love wrestling and  sweaty armpit. If you are into wrestling also let's stay connect~ can WhatsApp me 018 9190 seven eight zero . Will share my body photo in WhatsApp . 

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main forum as guest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...