Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 11/20/2018 at 9:28 PM, Guest JIMMY said:

There’s quiet lot choices for your selection at there!

Scout & Dunhill from Myanmar.

Latest huge with thick size Haw from China.

Bosco,Toyota,Jimmy,Sony from Vietnam.

2 boys is highly recommend Scout and Haw!

Both them got giant tools!

Woah. So tempting to take a look at HTS! Looks like hunk paradise ! Any more field report?

When is a good time to JB? I hate jams! 

Any field report on Arit or Ken from Just Relax spa? Have always wanted to try the full package at JR spa but not many comments on JR. Haha. Are they pushy for tips in the middle of massage? If they ask at the end of the massage, i'll be quite okay with it to be honest, it's a job after all and we have to respect their service. Just wanna know about the environment at JR Spa 

Tried both Fabian and Sony. Contrary to what many people said, I don’t think they were good at all. So pushy with tips, Fabian wasn’t even concentrating during the whole session. They said they were going back to Vietnam in a few days time. So I guess their attitudes have changed totally. 

On 11/25/2018 at 11:25 AM, Guest yookoo said:

Any field report on Arit or Ken from Just Relax spa? Have always wanted to try the full package at JR spa but not many comments on JR. Haha. Are they pushy for tips in the middle of massage? If they ask at the end of the massage, i'll be quite okay with it to be honest, it's a job after all and we have to respect their service. Just wanna know about the environment at JR Spa 

http://www.jrmassage.net/therapists.cgi

Anyone tried Harry? My Cai

Edited by herodai

5 hours ago, herodai said:

Hi, I am going to take KTM train to JB to visit HTS. going to get Grab to go there. Read about the "unofficial" pickup points. Will it be a problem if I take Grab from JB Sentral?? 

No problem at all 

13 hours ago, herodai said:

Hi, I am going to take KTM train to JB to visit HTS. going to get Grab to go there. Read about the "unofficial" pickup points. Will it be a problem if I take Grab from JB Sentral?? 

Not sure what you mean by unofficial pickup points, but picking up at Jb central is quite alright, there are two pick up points there, which is clearly indicated in the grab app. But if you worry, you can just walk to city square main entrance or komtar m&s there and wait for your grab driver. 

18 minutes ago, Cigna said:

Not sure what you mean by unofficial pickup points, but picking up at Jb central is quite alright, there are two pick up points there, which is clearly indicated in the grab app. But if you worry, you can just walk to city square main entrance or komtar m&s there and wait for your grab driver. 

It is very easy to click. Just click city Square levis outside, grab car know where is it. 

31 minutes ago, herodai said:

Like to ask singaporeans with iPhone x and subscribe to Singtel DataRoam unlimited daily, must I activate auto roam in Singapore before going into JB? 

U better top up new sim card in JB it cost very cheap, rm 20.it can use unlimited data. Why waste money to use singtel roam

12 minutes ago, bradkoi said:

U better top up new sim card in JB it cost very cheap, rm 20.it can use unlimited data. Why waste money to use singtel roam

O I will be flying to somewhere further and like to test out the autoroam in JB. I was there for one day only. Was there to have a massage at HTS. Looks like it is best to get a SIM card when in that country. I just hate the idea of handling that small small SIM card and that needle opener ejector 

9 minutes ago, herodai said:

O I will be flying to somewhere further and like to test out the autoroam in JB. I was there for one day only. Was there to have a massage at HTS. Looks like it is best to get a SIM card when in that country. I just hate the idea of handling that small small SIM card and that needle opener ejector 

No choice, u use iPhone right. Mine is android include dual sim card, I dun need to change it coz I still top up to use it in JB, no need ejector 

On 11/15/2018 at 2:46 PM, Letsrelaxpp said:

Image result for school break Lets Relax with RM99 (for student only)

- Promotion valid from 16 Nov - 15 Dec 2018

- Weekdays (Mon - Thurs only)

- Not valid with any other promotions or credit redemption

- A valid student identification card must be present to enjoy this promotion

- For booking: 60-14-326-6869

On 12/1/2018 at 7:45 AM, Drivendale said:

I subscribed to Singtel ReadyRoam some months back at $12 to 8 destinations (30days, 1GB).  Worked without problem in the different countries I visited.  Just remember before you leave Singapore to activate roaming service on your phone. 

If you have a Digi Sim card use their code #128*3*3# subscribe to their 1 day data plan. 1 Day 3Gb  (2Gb + Bonus 1-7PM 1GB more) guess how much? Only RM$3/- Is a steal. Have been  keeping my Digi SIM  just need to top-up every 2 month after last top-up and minimum top up is just RM10. Worth to keep a Digi Sim if you go there every month. Don't use the App version as they don't have this 3GB package on their apps. Use their Digi apps is for your to Top up and see your data balance. Hope this helps!

Cheers!

I bought the top up card of RM5 each. Usually I bought 4 pieces. I will only top up when I receive sms stating the termination date... Which is about 3 or 4 months later. In between, you get sms stating your card is expiring. 

After the expiry date, you have option to extend your card expiry date by a day with 1rm deducted from your credit. 

Only when I receive the termination date, I need to top up with the top up card 5rm before the termination date. 

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Guest Aunty Soh
14 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Can anyone share which area in JB got the most MB operating via apps? 

What is the price that most MB will ask?

Please beware this giant walking STD looking for MB.  I'm 99% sure that she's fully infected with all kinds of "pimp-pearls" and the remaining 1% is just a benefit of the doubt that we didn't go through her record in polyclinic.  She is cheap as well and looking for a boink with all kinds of masseur and tipping only 150 Baht in Bangkok (equivalent of SGD6).

You can find her picture in this post.  She could easily be in her mid 50s and is luring young NS men, claiming that she is 24 chn.  The only match that I could think of her with "24 chn" is her saggy chin of 24" long due to all the facelift operation.  Beware....

On 11/12/2018 at 7:30 AM, Guest 低底牧师 said:

Like that called porcelain skin meh?

didymuz_1484005058.jpg

On 12/2/2018 at 11:12 PM, TamPenis said:

I bought the top up card of RM5 each. Usually I bought 4 pieces. I will only top up when I receive sms stating the termination date... Which is about 3 or 4 months later. In between, you get sms stating your card is expiring. 

After the expiry date, you have option to extend your card expiry date by a day with 1rm deducted from your credit. 

Only when I receive the termination date, I need to top up with the top up card 5rm before the termination date. 

I still using same sim card for 1 yr and 9 mths 

On 11/27/2018 at 7:25 PM, herodai said:

Hi is this the same as taking the train fm woodlands to JB customs (KTM train)? How does it work, do u hv the website to book tickets?  

5 hours ago, Mushigg said:

For massage, food, coffee and dessert. 

You always come JB to do all this? Btw, my home in JB but I stay and work in SG.. 

If you wanna contact u can give me your wechat...  

Anyone tried Bill and Mango and Toto at HTspa ? I think Mentos and Fabian quite not bad. Their massage a little soft though. Think it can be a little harder to suit most people. When do you all usually head to jb for massage ?

Guest RubbaDuckee
9 hours ago, Guest yoyo said:

Anyone tried Bill and Mango and Toto at HTspa ? I think Mentos and Fabian quite not bad. Their massage a little soft though. Think it can be a little harder to suit most people. When do you all usually head to jb for massage ?

Have selected Mango. He didn't look like the pic. In real life, his face was gaunt, thighs were way smaller than the pic's, no distinctive upper body muscles. Those were the boner killer. For the rest, just do a search on my previous review from February on him. In conclusion, my review on Mango is my reply to -Ignored-: " Noooooooo!"

Fabian was pretty cute but, I have to agree with the preview reviews on him, he gave pretty mediocre service. And the sex was downright bad. To put it bluntly, he had the loosest asshole. I mean, come on, can't you just flex that sphincter once in a while during sex?

4 hours ago, Guest Amicel said:

Any reviews on Yahoo or Toyota? They look extremely hunky :lol:

Saw Toyota. He was tall and broad and pretty good-looking. Yes, he was hunky. Would have selected him but I was spent at that point.

There was once I selected Bosco after reading reviews on him. But while he was massaging my thighs, I constantly only felt 1 hand, then I turned around and he was actually using his handphone - for more than 30 mins. Wah I was super pissed. I can totally understand if the masseur is tired and all and I can really empathize. But come on ! 30 mins of handphone using? That is just crossing the line. Sianz

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.