Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 9/12/2018 at 10:24 AM, Guest Hey said:

Any review about Jojo? He’s hot

Jojo is definitely hot and huge. Tried him and his service did blow my mind away. Various positions and you definitely need to hold onto his ride. Massage is good too but one thing he did not release his nectar.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:11 AM, p-2122 said:

Any reviews on Diesel, Lewis or Hyundai f4om htspa?

I have try this few new babies with their Twin Sensual Pkg and the latest Scrub+Massage just for Rm119 something.

Was recommended Hyundai do the Scrub and Massage.It’s true He can do a very professional B/Scrub and massage is skillful!

Lewis is quiet tall and dark skin boy just an ordinary new good looking boys there,understanding he is young and @

“Talented” and the massage need more traning.

Diesel is one of the popular boy their now nice skill quiet muscular with 18cm long cock!

Versetile boy service is fantastic,spoilt of choices visit there cause lot of hunky man for the selection gonna give it a try to other’s as well.

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 9/6/2018 at 11:34 AM, Guest PRAMP said:

Tried one time last week indon Massage guy, Knn service and attitude suck. Open mouth wanted tips if I want to touch him. And charge extra for HE, wtf I also can do myself! Seems like now all these massage boys care about their own pockets. Anyone here can recommend good places for massage ? 

You can go to the counter and complain and they will change the guy for you.

4 hours ago, songiez said:

hoho ~ it'll be my first time going to HTS, can someone tell me how to locate the place? is it like must climb stairs up or..?

Google 

14 hours ago, songiez said:

hoho ~ it'll be my first time going to HTS, can someone tell me how to locate the place? is it like must climb stairs up or..?

it;s kinda near to Pelangi Giant Leisure mall. From this mall it is walkable to HTS. Find out the exact address. Yup. It is at 2nd floor. Shophouse. 

Just back from lets relax, the website state 8 mins walk via the link bridge but i reach in 7 mins so that was alright. Need to text the masseur as there is a seurity door before entering the apartment. Unit was on high floor so u get a good view of the city and partial sea view from the balcony. Take the 75mins package since got buy 1 get 1 free promo. Session start with a body scrub, shower and followed by a 50 mins massage. I was adviced to keep the oil on as my skin was quite dry, so the masseur use a warm towel to do a hot compress to remove some excess oil instead of a shower. Feel so clean and relax at the end of 75 mins, cant wait to go back for the free 50mins massage. 

29 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Just back from lets relax, the website state 8 mins walk via the link bridge but i reach in 7 mins so that was alright. Need to text the masseur as there is a seurity door before entering the apartment. Unit was on high floor so u get a good view of the city and partial sea view from the balcony. Take the 75mins package since got buy 1 get 1 free promo. Session start with a body scrub, shower and followed by a 50 mins massage. I was adviced to keep the oil on as my skin was quite dry, so the masseur use a warm towel to do a hot compress to remove some excess oil instead of a shower. Feel so clean and relax at the end of 75 mins, cant wait to go back for the free 50mins massage. 

wher is it?

3 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Umm...u may want to search under the massage thread for singapore and jb because he is also doing outcall in singapore.

Can you provide its contact number over here? Thank you. 

Website is as above but for those who cannot open the link, promotion for October every Fri, Sat and Sun, buy 1 get 1 free for the first 3 bookings. For every purchase of 75mins treatment @ $65, you get 1 free 50mins treatment (usual price: $45). 50 mins treatment can be done on the same day or another day (valid for 1 month from first visit).

Guest Snoopy
On 10/7/2018 at 3:02 PM, vince_i said:

nothing in the website... except the location only

If you tried accessing the website from your phone, you might not be able to see anything. Try logging on to the website via a desktop or laptop.

3 hours ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Website is as above but for those who cannot open the link, promotion for October every Fri, Sat and Sun, buy 1 get 1 free for the first 3 bookings. For every purchase of 75mins treatment @ $65, you get 1 free 50mins treatment (usual price: $45). 50 mins treatment can be done on the same day or another day (valid for 1 month from first visit).

I wonder the treatment is done in Johor Bahru? And the, quoted price is paid in SGD or MYR?

I enjoyed the massage with Diesel at HTspa. Quite goid massage but he's leaving tmr. The only negative thing is he is short. Other than that quite good. Even after shower he gavr me a head and facial massage. But overall he did npt perform any sensual or b2b, just purely massage. 

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.