Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

26 minutes ago, Guest Awesome said:

Edward I have tried. He was distracted and seemed like he was on something or wanted to get something. He is straight and only interested in his girl friend lol. I think for those who love straight boys and willing to accept little service then go for it. If not I think HTS has a lot better to offer and many new boys. Domino looks good in his photo !

I see

Guest RubbaDuckee
11 hours ago, Fordron said:

Thanks for the review bro..

have you tried edward?

Edward spoke little English, so we had communication issues. But his kinkiness and willingness to please made up for it.

7 hours ago, Guest Awesome said:

Edward I have tried. He was distracted and seemed like he was on something or wanted to get something. He is straight and only interested in his girl friend lol. I think for those who love straight boys and willing to accept little service then go for it. If not I think HTS has a lot better to offer and many new boys. Domino looks good in his photo !

I didn't know that Edward was straight! he sure could accept/do a lot.

51 minutes ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Edward spoke little English, so we had communication issues. But his kinkiness and willingness to please made up for it.

I didn't know that Edward was straight! he sure could accept/do a lot.

Edward look so promising now

Guest Chuan
17 hours ago, Guest Dexter said:

I have try Sport before as well,massage is perfect huge tools but straight guy no romance or suck just top but he’s kind of good top.

Compsre to the new babies Dome from Myanmar as well totally more suit,can give it a try.

Dome present mode skill and different B2B skill,huge cock as Sport,romance and he can do more service compare to Sport,mostly Myanmar  can’t lick or blow.But Dome he can make it,quiet surprise me.

Massage is 8/10

Service Perfect 

Atitude 8/10

Saw some new boys they as well like Domino as I heard he got nice & huge cock with excellent service,will try it nex trip.

Domino is new there little bit english,Massage was just ok pass for me.

He is so humble,very good working atitude.

By the way,he really got hot tools and can top well.

Saw the update to MAX  any feedback can share?

Guest Awesome
20 hours ago, Fordron said:

Edward look so promising now

You are lucky be probably needed cash to get high or support his girl friend. Gay for pay! Money is a great incentive. I must have got him on a day he was loaded sigh... anyway who ever next tries him out do let us know. I will try Nikon next since he has a great review.

1 hour ago, Guest Awesome said:

You are lucky be probably needed cash to get high or support his girl friend. Gay for pay! Money is a great incentive. I must have got him on a day he was loaded sigh... anyway who ever next tries him out do let us know. I will try Nikon next since he has a great review.

Please let us know your review on nikon as well

Guest Zzzz
1 hour ago, Guest CuteBtm said:

Anyone know whether palacio sauna open today? Looking for str8 act chi guy to enter mine.

I wanna go too. 

Guest Daniel
On 6/4/2019 at 9:49 PM, Guest Chuan said:

Domino is new there little bit english,Massage was just ok pass for me.

He is so humble,very good working atitude.

By the way,he really got hot tools and can top well.

Saw the update to MAX  any feedback can share?

I have try Domino feedback was about same as your’s.

Massage was 6/10,

Need more pratice since he’s new boy.

Atitude 9/10,

Very little english,but he’s still understand what u need.

Service 10/10,

Excelent!

Kiss,Lick,RimGood Top ever.

Overrall was 9/10,

Feel worth it for 2 hour’s Massage.

The second boy I took is MAX,new boy there.

Actually he look younger in real person,pic was to mature than real person.

Massage was 7/10,

Experince boy but need more strength.

Service 8/10,

Fit tone body with long size tools looks perfect for his size,bit shy when go for service but after while he become lion and atack u.

Overrall was 8/10,

More perfect if he can perform longer section top.

16 minutes ago, Guest Daniel said:

Massage was 6/10,

Atitude 9/10,

Service 10/10,

Excelent!

Overrall was 9/10,

Massage was 7/10,

Service 8/10,

Fit tone body with long size tools looks perfect for his size,bit shy when go for service but after while he become lion and atack u.

Overrall was 8/10,

Thanks for review..

does max does kissing n rimming too?

Guest Curious
13 hours ago, Guest Daniel said:

Massage was 6/10,

Atitude 9/10,

Service 10/10,

Excelent!

Overrall was 9/10,

Massage was 7/10,

Service 8/10,

Overrall was 8/10,

What is 'longer section top'? 

Guest Jbkl
5 hours ago, ZxZxZx said:

So how do I enter

U can just sneak in using elevator from hotel lobby to level 13. You can come up without using any access card.

Guest Owlpalms
3 minutes ago, Fordron said:

Anyone have a review on dean from owl

spa?

Do you mean owlpalm spa? Never see a MB with the name Dean... 

Guest curious
On 6/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, Guest Jbkl said:

Hi, anyone up for fun at doubletree hotel jakuzzi?

On 6/8/2019 at 3:37 PM, Guest Amrita said:

Can nude there? 

On 6/8/2019 at 7:44 PM, Guest Jbkl said:

Yes. Definitely can

How to go nude when this is a family style jacuzzi? I even come across some father bringing their 3-4 yo daughter inside the pathetic small jacuzzi tub playing water when I visited a few times there. Not forgetting a lady cleaner walking in and out mopping the floor. 

Guest JRmassage

Went to Just Relax recently. The boys selection changed quite a bit compared to last year. I think a few of the guys change every few months. 

First thing you need to ring the doorbell at level 2. It's so dark outside, if you don't purposely look out for it, it's impossible to know it's a spa.

Once you enter, the staff sit you at the sofa with an iPad showing photos of the boys. 

However, this time round I couldn't see the boys in person. He says the boys now stay in apartment nearby. So can't view. Can only see photos. I highly doubt the boys are in other apartment since the boy I chose finally appeared in less than one min.

I prefer seeing the boy in person before confirming because a lot of times, the photos too fake. They cover up all fats and pimples. 

But luckily, the boy I chose is quite good looking in person too. He's the perfect twink. Skinny, cute smile and well hung.

We went for shower tgt. Once back to the room, after a 10min of light massage, he turned me over, and started to kiss me all around my body. I can see he is into me so much. After just 20min, he cum first before he clean up and service me. I came pretty fast after that too.

When I left, the boy showed zero affection at all. Maybe he already cum. Or maybe, he's just a professional. NSA

Guest Guest JRmassage
2 hours ago, Guest JRmassage said:

Went to Just Relax recently. The boys selection changed quite a bit compared to last year. I think a few of the guys change every few months. 

First thing you need to ring the doorbell at level 2. It's so dark outside, if you don't purposely look out for it, it's impossible to know it's a spa.

Once you enter, the staff sit you at the sofa with an iPad showing photos of the boys. 

However, this time round I couldn't see the boys in person. He says the boys now stay in apartment nearby. So can't view. Can only see photos. I highly doubt the boys are in other apartment since the boy I chose finally appeared in less than one min.

I prefer seeing the boy in person before confirming because a lot of times, the photos too fake. They cover up all fats and pimples. 

But luckily, the boy I chose is quite good looking in person too. He's the perfect twink. Skinny, cute smile and well hung.

We went for shower tgt. Once back to the room, after a 10min of light massage, he turned me over, and started to kiss me all around my body. I can see he is into me so much. After just 20min, he cum first before he clean up and service me. I came pretty fast after that too.

When I left, the boy showed zero affection at all. Maybe he already cum. Or maybe, he's just a professional. NSA

Hi....what is his name?? Jack ?? 

22 hours ago, Guest JRmassage said:

May we know who the boy you picked?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.