Guest pleasant

On 5/14/2019 at 2:35 AM, Letsrelaxpp said:

Coming to JB on Vesak Day? 

Lets relax 2 day 1 night package:

1 night stay + 75 min spa treatment @RM 198 only

Lets relax 3 day 2 night package:

2 night stay + 100 min spa treatment

@ RM 298 only

Last day to book for this special package.

Edited by Letsrelaxpp

Guest Guest

Tried SONY and JOHNNY from Hts, both really huge tools. 

Johnny will use his tool when come to B2B massage and Sony is quite cincai, no B2B. 

*JOHNNY really big and thick

Guest jeff lee
On 5/16/2019 at 6:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

Johnny will use his tool when come to B2B massage and Sony is quite cincai, no B2B. 

sony has a very long cock but not thick.so anal is not painful

Guest Guest
On 5/13/2019 at 6:28 PM, Guest Sam said:

Try him many times since few year’s ago When he start work at HT,he’s senior team there.

And I have try Kamasutra or tipping pkg with him as many times.

For me he’s not that good looking but with nice body shape butt as well.Of course he got a nice big tools.

Massage actually is experince cause he work many year’s even at Thai as well,as I know tipping for HT Boy is about same line.Rm100 to Rm200 depend what u have the extra with the boy.Can try their Kamasutra pkg if u kind like don’t like high tipping problem.

As I know HT can suit whatever u want from boys,pkg and much more.They always ask our prefence or boy type that needed.

U sure Suzuki got a nice BIG tool ???? 

To me his tool size is average oni .

Guest Wanna try Johnny
On 5/16/2019 at 6:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

Had always wanted to try Johnny but got a bit worried that his attitude might not be great coz from his profile pic there's only one picture showing him looking "garang". My last Indian/Pakistani/Desi masseur was Rakesh from HTS many years ago. It wasn't great. So, apart from his tool size, how's his body and most importantly his attitude? Ok?

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Wanna try Johnny said:

Had always wanted to try Johnny but got a bit worried that his attitude might not be great coz from his profile pic there's only one picture showing him looking "garang". My last Indian/Pakistani/Desi masseur was Rakesh from HTS many years ago. It wasn't great. So, apart from his tool size, how's his body and most importantly his attitude? Ok?

Attitude is ok. But his English is not that good.. so 鸡同鸭讲.. and he is not requesting tips also

Guest Wanna try Johnny
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Attitude is ok. But his English is not that good.. so 鸡同鸭讲.. and he is not requesting tips also

Owh! That's good to know. Thanks! I don't mind tipping as long as the session is fulfilling and satisfactory. Will try him soon!

On 5/2/2019 at 8:48 PM, Guest Soon said:

Visit HTS this evening,have try new boy Jason,he’s more good looking in real compare to his cool model look pic.

As a new comer but with very good working experience.Massage was excellent,step to step full of strength.

Nice tool with mushroom head,his service was extremely hot!Shoulde try 2 hour’s section with this boy next visit really worth it.

Saw some new babies there as well,but more to young boy with twink style.But i more to mature or tall size boy.

Nice...how much u pay for extra?

is he demanding?

Guest Visitor JB

Just tried HT Spa. Unfortunately most of the photos were not accurate. I was however pleasantly pleased with Sony the half French guy. He is more handsome in real life and macho. He says he is bi sexual but I think he is straight, just super horny. Great top. Long hard cock. Massage I would say 6.5/10 but cock 9/10. Good attitude. All in all would say worth the time and money to try. 

Guest Awesome
15 hours ago, Guest Visitor JB said:

Just tried HT Spa. Unfortunately most of the photos were not accurate. I was however pleasantly pleased with Sony the half French guy. He is more handsome in real life and macho. He says he is bi sexual but I think he is straight, just super horny. Great top. Long hard cock. Massage I would say 6.5/10 but cock 9/10. Good attitude. All in all would say worth the time and money to try. 

Thanks for the review. I wanted to try Sony today but was told he was booked so I will try next time. I like a good top, better if they enjoy themselves too lol. 

I tried Sport today, not bad but I turned him very high, during scrub he wanted to top me alr, and after shower the 1st round, he warmed me up and again he's very horny. In between the massage he's high again.  

He went soft after 15mins or so but we did tried a few out of the ordinary positions. 

Massage about 6.5/10.

Service about 8/10.

After the 2nd shower, I saw Suzuki totally nude, quite a turned on.

Overall compared to what I had last week on hunqz with a Hungarian guy, today's session is much to nothing. 

Edited by p-2122
Edit

Guest Guest 1997

Hello what Hungarian guy. HTspa has a Hungarian guy. Who is he. He is good. I am hungry for fit white guys lol. How much and was he good. Details please. I tried Sport in KL. He is really horny for sex always rubbing my ass with his hard cock when massaging me. Probably high on ice lol. 

2 hours ago, p-2122 said:

I tried Sport today, not bad but I turned him very high, during scrub he wanted to top me alr, and after shower the 1st round, he warmed me up and again he's very horny. In between the massage he's high again.  

He went soft after 15mins or so but we did tried a few out of the ordinary positions. 

Massage about 6.5/10.

Service about 8/10.

Overall compared to what I had last week on hunqz with a Hungarian guy, today's session is much to nothing. 

I had sport before in kl..sex is wonderful..so much energy..

mssg so so only...

Guest Guest new boy
11 hours ago, Guest Firama said:

Anyone tried Wilson or mango from hts b4? 

Yes I have tried Mango. Not great. The photo is not accurate. He is dark skin and body not defined. Photoshopped lol. Massage 4/10. If you like sissy boys and don't really bother about the massage he is pleasant and polite enough. He does get a lot of business though as the counter for whatever reason recommends him actively, so if you are there take the recommendation with a pinch of salt and don't be shy about viewing the boy first. Have not tried Wilson. Who ever has tried him please share. I try sport and Sony. Both good tops and both good looking and manly. Massage 5/10, oral 6.5/10 top 3 positions 8/10. 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 5/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Guest Wanna try Johnny said:

This Johnny is Indian or Paki right? 

Is he manly?

does he pump well? 

Thinking of trying.

will ask for more tips?:P

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

This Johnny is Indian or Paki right? 

Is he manly?

does he pump well? 

Thinking of trying.

will ask for more tips?:P

He is a Pakistanese and he looks manly where he can fuck you hard on bed until you beg him stop with generous tips

Guest Awesome

Johnny is a manly Pakistani top. As for asking for tips they all do lol. The good tops I have tried are Johnny, Sony and Sport. I have no complaints. But their message is not great so don't waste time. After they shower you nice and clean go back to the room and get it on! 

13 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

nearly wanna try him (flex , they said) after browsing the Owlpalms' website

but somehow didn't Rain eventually....

Ended up with :

(only took the 1hr even though promotion usually comes with 1.5hr, the other customer who came at the same time with me didn't pick more than an hour too)
Nika looks so gd- the customer picked him, so I chose Nikon (actually I randomly picked another, but he took so long so endedup I changed) - he is so well-defined in his pecs though lean! sadly he is a top (but gd for u guys who r btms) 

As expected, no1 will end on the dot and I don't tip usually but for once, I done so!
Cos I felt Nika is so sincere and he speaks mandarin too!

If u go too early, endedup all their staff have just wokeup to bathe, so u might not have all the toilets/bathroom available.
Some bathroom were so small.

Side note: there are So many cats and kitten!!! in the shop now  , time to clean up the place

You refferring nika=nikon?

i have my eyes on nikon too..his mssg good?

25 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I mentioned both 

Nika Looked so good  (but 1 customer picked him)so  I have to go w Nikon then.

my topic will focus then on Nikon that he  "is so well-defined in his pecs though lean!- a top, can speak mandarin and e.t.c. "

yes, I m into Massage (but not too hard hopefully) , which is why I don't believe in online photos  , usually I will just randomly picked on the spot without bothering to browse the full collection of photos (from the phone)
after the massage, when he spoke to me in mandarin sounded so HK/Chinese drama cos never in my whole life someone speak to me in such a manner (in most sex industry, they r not Chinese except in sg, but sg masseurs are so expensive that I cannot afford to frequent in recent years)
- not that JB is dirt cheap

Nikon asked me (after the usual massage component) : 我们要不要做爱
Never has a male speak so directly to me (nt those regular in sauna too), maybe in English the word "wanna fuck" fuck is a day in and day out word that we heard every now and then , they told me youngsters and kids used the term "Fuck" as though it is breathing air 
I don't even know how to react or giggle after hearing that (he is a top - pure one) and me too (I assume his 要不要做爱 means to F me) 
btw, I don't frequent such places in JB regularly when he asked me how often do I cum into JB for "such activities" , I replied once a year probably? who counted them, cos it is way to infrequent 

I see..tq

Guest Dexter
On 5/27/2019 at 7:26 PM, p-2122 said:

Massage about 6.5/10.

Service about 8/10.

I have try Sport before as well,massage is perfect huge tools but straight guy no romance or suck just top but he’s kind of good top.

Compsre to the new babies Dome from Myanmar as well totally more suit,can give it a try.

Dome present mode skill and different B2B skill,huge cock as Sport,romance and he can do more service compare to Sport,mostly Myanmar  can’t lick or blow.But Dome he can make it,quiet surprise me.

Massage is 8/10

Service Perfect 

Atitude 8/10

Saw some new boys they as well like Domino as I heard he got nice & huge cock with excellent service,will try it nex trip.

4 hours ago, Guest Dexter said:

I have try Sport before as well,massage is perfect huge tools but straight guy no romance or suck just top but he’s kind of good top.

Compsre to the new babies Dome from Myanmar as well totally more suit,can give it a try.

Dome present mode skill and different B2B skill,huge cock as Sport,romance and he can do more service compare to Sport,mostly Myanmar  can’t lick or blow.But Dome he can make it,quiet surprise me.

Massage is 8/10

Service Perfect 

Atitude 8/10

Saw some new boys they as well like Domino as I heard he got nice & huge cock with excellent service,will try it nex trip.

Thanks for the review bro..

have you tried edward?

Guest Awesome

Edward I have tried. He was distracted and seemed like he was on something or wanted to get something. He is straight and only interested in his girl friend lol. I think for those who love straight boys and willing to accept little service then go for it. If not I think HTS has a lot better to offer and many new boys. Domino looks good in his photo !

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.