Male HQ

Play Wand

Rain

Hi,

Does anyone owns a "Play Wand by Durex" ..?

Need some feedback before I purchase as a Christmas Gift..

I am not sure what is this? But I guess, it is a dildo?? :oops:

If it is correct, I just wonder that Durex also manufactured dildo which their traditional products are condom and water based lubricant

Hahaha, you are purchasing dildo for yourself or your beloved boyfriend ? :D

I believe, only bottoms would purchase this ‘play wand’ ?? :blink:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hi,

Does anyone owns a "Play Wand by Durex" ..?

Need some feedback before I purchase as a Christmas Gift..

I am not sure what is this? But I guess, it is a dildo?? :oops:

If it is correct, I just wonder that Durex also manufactured dildo which their traditional products are condom and water based lubricant

Hahaha, you are purchasing dildo for yourself or your beloved boyfriend ? :D

I believe, only bottoms would purchase this ‘play wand’ ?? :blink:

Well crazygolfer..

I happened to chance upon the item at another young boy website..

It is already up for sales at Watson' at a cool SGD 160.00

You may also check out the Durex UK website for details..

Yes.. it is a vibrator as well as a 'massager' .. haha...

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Thanks Rain for your clarification.

If this be sold at Watson, means is 'multi purpose use' and it could be used also by 'straight' and 'lesbian' too, isn'it ? But it's not cheap $160

I can't check the Durex UK website lah, my starhub service prodiver block all those things under 'surf guard'. Thinking of cancelling this surfguard which given FOC, its nuisance :unsure:

Hi crazygolfer..

nearer to home. try the sgbxx website.. and see under boys toys..

i do agreed that the price is on the high side..

other interesting singapore online adult shops are selling somewhat cheaper..

of course not the battery-operated

Guest dildo seeker

If this be sold at Watson, means is 'multi purpose use' and it could be used also by 'straight' and 'lesbian' too, isn'it ? But it's not cheap $160

I can't check the Durex UK website lah, my starhub service prodiver block all those things under 'surf guard'. Thinking of cancelling this surfguard which given FOC, its nuisance :unsure:

Hi,crazygolfer,

Which Watson did you see this "Play Wand" being sold?

Wahlau, i just notice it, oredi 100 posts liao, thinking of 'retired' oredi

Rain, the description of 'play wand' by durex looks good eh :thumb: but i am not bottom lah, if there is no 'sex partner' and get horny, it can easily insert in ass..........as it touches the G-spot and enjoy the vibration leh :rolleyes:

But the price dem bloody mahal :o

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Rain, the description of 'play wand' by durex looks good eh :thumb: but i am not bottom lah, if there is no 'sex partner' and get horny, it can easily insert in ass..........as it touches the G-spot and enjoy the vibration leh :rolleyes:

But the price dem bloody mahal :o

:lol: worldangel..

though i am not bottom, i wish to try being flex-top and it is also an ideal gift for your bf. at a certain point of time, i do feel tired...when making love..

for sgd 160.00 is really on the high side...

but should be ok with the assurance for quality of the manufacturer...

others unknows brand can make me worries..

especially those made in China... :unsure:

Rain, the description of 'play wand' by durex looks good eh  :thumb:   but i am not bottom lah, if there is no 'sex partner' and get horny, it can easily insert in ass..........as it touches the G-spot and enjoy the vibration leh  :rolleyes:

But the price dem bloody mahal  :o

:lol: worldangel..

though i am not bottom, i wish to try being flex-top and it is also an ideal gift for your bf. at a certain point of time, i do feel tired...when making love..

Is it a dildo ? I mean it functions as a dildo ? They are specially designed to reach the G-spot ( prostrate ) after inserting ?

Wow, a new toy. How come our dear govt allow to sell this toy in Watson ? No one complain meh ?

$160 is expensive lah. Can get a beautifull real size dildo with this price liao.

:unsure:

Guest handsstrong

well guys, for this kind of money you should try the sex shop in Bt Timah shopping Centre, 3rd floor. Has good range of stuff.

It's a quiet location unlike some in town I heard of.

Is it a dildo ? I mean it functions as a dildo ? They are specially designed to reach the G-spot ( prostrate ) after inserting ?

Wow, a new toy. How come our dear govt allow to sell this toy in Watson ? No one complain meh ?

$160 is expensive lah. Can get a beautifull real size dildo with this price liao.

:unsure:

for sgd 160.00 is since so expensive, can share by 3-4 persons lah, every body takes turn to use it and the condition each user need to practice 'safe sex', must cover the 'play wand' with condom and lube before inserting into asshole .......... :oops:

hahahha, this is a good suggestion for sharing cost and also share to buy the battery alkaline which also not cheap :D

• 3 weeks later...
well guys, for this kind of money you should try the sex shop in Bt Timah shopping Centre, 3rd floor. Has good range of stuff.

ooh :o

where is bukit timah shopping center?

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

ooh :o

where is bukit timah shopping center?

aiyo ..... see spore street directory lah, it's located in between 2 roads running parallel, jalan anak bukit and upper bukit timah road ..

• Guest locked this topic