Male HQ

** Friday ** Dinner

bearhunt

Finally another dinner outing suitable for me to take part without having to keep looking at the time . but of cos the midnite cinderella thingy still stands. Would love to come BearHung ... ooppsss.. did i say Hung?? Count me in..

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

Jason, iayah just go and eat la.. who care hack wat we eat. Its the company of all the nice cuties of BW that is worth the eating la... Actually I quite excited of going to Tg Pagar to eat as a mountain tortoise like me have never been to gay Pagar and be in the scene there...

Hope all the new cuties will go too.

pls take note that invites for the below event is CLOSED. thanks for the support.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Date: 13th Jul 2007, Friday

Time: 7:30pm onwards

Venue: Tanjong Pagar area

Cuisine: Chinese / Taiwanese

Budget: <$20

Register: PM or SMS me with BOTH your name & nick, contact no (if I dun already have it) and number of seats to reserve by 12th Jul 2007 (Thursday)

• 1 month later...

Dear fellow BWers,

I am organising a dinner cum Karaoke this cuming Friday, 17th Aug 2007.

Dinner starts at 7pm

Venue: Toa Payoh area

Food : Food Court

Budget : < $10

Karakoke at 8:30pm

Venue : Toa Payoh area

Charges : Affordable

Register: PM or SMS me with BOTH your name & nick, contact no (if I dun already have it) and number of seats to reserve by 16th Aug 2007 (Thursday)

Hey u guys don pray pray ah, our Gachi can sing very well ok.. Effortless somemore!

i wont be joining u guys for dinner, got something very important to attend to. Will come by to see you guys for awhile.

Tot can see the new flavour of the month also, but sad to say he cant make it cos of class. Haizzz.....

Thanks guys for making the outing a great resounding success.

For those not in the know, it was also OB's birthday. The outing was also to give him a surprise birthday celebration.

Thanks to those whom have taking time out to attend.

For those who did not attend and those that left early, too bad, you miss out more that you know. :D:lol:

The session after the karaoke was really fun too. :D:lol:

Watch out for the next event.

Thanks guys for making the outing a great resounding success.

For those not in the know, it was also OB's birthday.  The outing was also to give him a surprise birthday celebration.

Thanks to those whom have taking time out to attend. 

For those who did not attend and those that left early, too bad, you miss out more that you know.  :D   :lol:

The session after the karaoke was really fun too.  :D   :lol:

Watch out for the next event.

OHHHHH....how come i always missed out the fun part.......the party also..... :swear:

Really should have stayed longer..... :P

Hi guys...this is kind of a last minute thing but a small grp of us had actually decide to have a ''economical'' dinner in town. :D

Time: 7pm (24/08/07)

Budget: It should not exceed $20.....most likely to be ard $10-15 preferably. :D:P

If anyone is INTERESTED....please PM me with ur contact number by latest 5pm as I might not have access to the internet to check my messages and we dun think we will have time to answer any queries if you have any due to the time constraint. Those with my number can sms me.

Anyway I only co-ordinate for the grp of us who are agreeable to the place and time.

Many thanks to STE for co-ordinating the Fri nite dinner.

For a "last minute" initiative, I would say the turnout was fantastic. I guess having a bubble butt helps a lot. The food was good/economical with great variety We also had a discourse about Authentic Food.

I enjoyed the little stroll through the reformed Clark Quay (CQ), noting that the eateries were buzzing with people. The air was cool encouraging you to walk.

Overall about 15 guys turned out for the dinner and coffee session. This dinner also saw the unveiling of the man who "sits in the corner". Welcome SZB to the BW dinner series.

Many thanks to STE for co-ordinating the Fri nite dinner.

For a "last minute" initiative, I would say the turnout was fantastic. I guess having a bubble butt helps a lot. The food was good/economical with great variety We also had a discourse about Authentic Food.

I enjoyed the little stroll through the reformed Clark Quay (CQ), noting that the eateries were buzzing with people. The air was cool encouraging you to walk.

Overall about 15 guys turned out for the dinner and coffee session. This dinner also saw the unveiling of the man who "sits in the corner". Welcome SZB to the BW dinner series.

I am glad that you guys enjoyed the outing though we only decide on the location when we met up :D:P . I hope SZB don't feel pressured when all of the sudden so many people appeared for the dinner as he would have probably expected less than 10 people. :P

Ya thanks to my sayang bubble n hotbutt for coordinating (as he kept stressing). Next round can we go for the fish n chips next door please! The basket of fish n chips look so yummy. Heard tat its less than 10 bucks onli...