Male HQ

Clementi Swimming Complex!

fhraey

Wanted to challenge the cold weather by dipping into the Clementi Pool.

So this morning went there at about 9.30am. It was still drizzling when I reached the pool. Went into the changing room to change to my swim trunk.

When I walked out of the room, it was kind of cold but since already there so went to the children pool for a dip as there were 2 or 3 guys swimming at the adult pool. The moment my legs gets into the water, wow wow wow, I can feel the freaking cold water like soaked into my blood stream. Instead of getting out of the water, I slowly lowered myself and when the water touches my rear trunk, the water gets into my butt-skin, Oh My Goodness, it was like someone putting ice cubes into your undies. As I lowered myself, the water slowly gets into my trunk and my whole manhood just shrink and my butt n even the hole was in freezing condition.

Finally, my whole body gets fully immersed into the water. Soaking inside the water for almost 15 mins and decided to get out of the water. Then I just lie at the edge of the pool whereby I can enjoy the cold water getting to my back of my body and at the same time enjoying the drizzles that wets my frontal body from the sky...

There was totally nobody at the children pool and cold weather always gets me horny. So I started to place my left hand over my bulge and slowly caressing the bulge while enjoying the sizzling cold drizzles on my body. Soon, my bulge gets bigger and I can no longer parked down, so l adjusted my cock in a such a way that its now parked up (ie, cock head pointing at my chin) As I keep caressing, the cock head pops up from my trunk and afraid that the lifeguard may see it and stop me, I turned myself around and in prone position.

Then I tried to loosen my trunk so that I can sort of pull it abit down to allow my entire erected cock to enjoy the cold water. The feeling was so shiok while enjoying the drizzles onto my back body, and the cold water run through my erected cock with my body rubbing up and down against the wet floor as if I'm fucking someone at the pool.

For almost half an hour enjoying such rhythm, and I was like I can erupt my volcano anytime, I quickly stopped and pull up my trunk and then left the pool, with my cock fully erected in parking up position and head slightly out of the trunk. I did not bother to hide it as there was nobody around except one lifeguard sitting at a chair enjoying the cold breezing weather.

Once into the shower room, I removed my entire trunk and now my erected cock has the freedom to face any directions. I wiped my body dry and then went over to the  basin to wash my trunk fully naked. At some point in time, one guy walked in and from the mirror I can see he just finished his swim.

He walked nearer to me and then placed his bag beside me, then remove his trunk, took a bottle of bath foam and then headed to the shower room. He got the swimmer physique and have a nice tanned line. From the mirror I can see him staring my butt. I continue to wash my trunk while he shower with door open. Then, I observed that he was stroking his cock with his bath foam. From flaccid to fully erected.

Then when I turned around to head to my bag, my cock was still hard and we exchange eye contacts and he stroke his cock with one hand and the other signaling me to get into the room. Since nobody around and instead of putting my trunk back to the stone bench, I get into the room. We did not close the door as from the mirror we can see who is coming towards the row of shower rooms.

We started to feel each other's body, stroking each other's erected cock and feeling each other's butt cheeks and butt cracks. Then he squatted down and gave me a few sucks before turning me around to rim my ass.  I started to get damn horny and then I turned around, hold him up and turned him around with his hands leaning against the wall while I rub my hand along his ass crack and then feel his hole ... I used his bath foam as lubricant, and slowly insert my finger into his ass. He started to moan and then I inserted 2 and then 3 fingers into his hole.. He was totally in high ecstasy and while inserting my fingers into his hole in n out, my right hand went over to stroke him.

After awhile, he erupted his hot volcano lava onto the walls... after fully erupted, he turned back and started to squat down again and gimme a good suck until I erupted my hot volcano lava into his mouth. He kept on sucking until my lava was dried up and then he spitted out all my hot lavas.

Then have a quick wash and we came out of the shower room, dry ourselves up and put on our undies, shorts and tees. He likes my leather thong and so I removed my thong and gave him as a souvenir. Instead of keeping it, he removed his green undies and put on my leather thong.

Then we left the pool. So I was in commando with just a pair of shorty and tee in a freezing drizzling weather. Before we parted, he gets into my shorty and grabbed my cock, rub my head. We parted as I headed to the Clementi MRT station while he crossed the bridge along the AYE.

What an enjoyable freezing cold drizzling weather but a hot warmth kinky session in the shower room...

3 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Wanted to challenge the cold weather by dipping into the Clementi Pool.

So this morning went there at about 9.30am. It was still drizzling when I reached the pool. Went into the changing room to change to my swim trunk.

When I walked out of the room, it was kind of cold but since already there so went to the children pool for a dip as there were 2 or 3 guys swimming at the adult pool. The moment my legs gets into the water, wow wow wow, I can feel the freaking cold water like soaked into my blood stream. Instead of getting out of the water, I slowly lowered myself and when the water touches my rear trunk, the water gets into my butt-skin, Oh My Goodness, it was like someone putting ice cubes into your undies. As I lowered myself, the water slowly gets into my trunk and my whole manhood just shrink and my butt n even the hole was in freezing condition.

Finally, my whole body gets fully immersed into the water. Soaking inside the water for almost 15 mins and decided to get out of the water. Then I just lie at the edge of the pool whereby I can enjoy the cold water getting to my back of my body and at the same time enjoying the drizzles that wets my frontal body from the sky...

There was totally nobody at the children pool and cold weather always gets me horny. So I started to place my left hand over my bulge and slowly caressing the bulge while enjoying the sizzling cold drizzles on my body. Soon, my bulge gets bigger and I can no longer parked down, so l adjusted my cock in a such a way that its now parked up (ie, cock head pointing at my chin) As I keep caressing, the cock head pops up from my trunk and afraid that the lifeguard may see it and stop me, I turned myself around and in prone position.

Then I tried to loosen my trunk so that I can sort of pull it abit down to allow my entire erected cock to enjoy the cold water. The feeling was so shiok while enjoying the drizzles onto my back body, and the cold water run through my erected cock with my body rubbing up and down against the wet floor as if I'm fucking someone at the pool.

For almost half an hour enjoying such rhythm, and I was like I can erupt my volcano anytime, I quickly stopped and pull up my trunk and then left the pool, with my cock fully erected in parking up position and head slightly out of the trunk. I did not bother to hide it as there was nobody around except one lifeguard sitting at a chair enjoying the cold breezing weather.

Once into the shower room, I removed my entire trunk and now my erected cock has the freedom to face any directions. I wiped my body dry and then went over to the  basin to wash my trunk fully naked. At some point in time, one guy walked in and from the mirror I can see he just finished his swim.

He walked nearer to me and then placed his bag beside me, then remove his trunk, took a bottle of bath foam and then headed to the shower room. He got the swimmer physique and have a nice tanned line. From the mirror I can see him staring my butt. I continue to wash my trunk while he shower with door open. Then, I observed that he was stroking his cock with his bath foam. From flaccid to fully erected.

Then when I turned around to head to my bag, my cock was still hard and we exchange eye contacts and he stroke his cock with one hand and the other signaling me to get into the room. Since nobody around and instead of putting my trunk back to the stone bench, I get into the room. We did not close the door as from the mirror we can see who is coming towards the row of shower rooms.

We started to feel each other's body, stroking each other's erected cock and feeling each other's butt cheeks and butt cracks. Then he squatted down and gave me a few sucks before turning me around to rim my ass.  I started to get damn horny and then I turned around, hold him up and turned him around with his hands leaning against the wall while I rub my hand along his ass crack and then feel his hole ... I used his bath foam as lubricant, and slowly insert my finger into his ass. He started to moan and then I inserted 2 and then 3 fingers into his hole.. He was totally in high ecstasy and while inserting my fingers into his hole in n out, my right hand went over to stroke him.

After awhile, he erupted his hot volcano lava onto the walls... after fully erupted, he turned back and started to squat down again and gimme a good suck until I erupted my hot volcano lava into his mouth. He kept on sucking until my lava was dried up and then he spitted out all my hot lavas.

Then have a quick wash and we came out of the shower room, dry ourselves up and put on our undies, shorts and tees. He likes my leather thong and so I removed my thong and gave him as a souvenir. Instead of keeping it, he removed his green undies and put on my leather thong.

Then we left the pool. So I was in commando with just a pair of shorty and tee in a freezing drizzling weather. Before we parted, he gets into my shorty and grabbed my cock, rub my head. We parted as I headed to the Clementi MRT station while he crossed the bridge along the AYE.

What an enjoyable freezing cold drizzling weather but a hot warmth kinky session in the shower room...

Lucky boy for daddy' dick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, thatboyjerks said:

@ Clementi Pool, around 9pm. That guy who wore black arena trunks, and wore green admin t-shirt and shorts. You who showered at the last row with doors wide open, thanks for the show. I hoped you enjoyed looking at me too. I'm the guy next stall in red arena trunks. If you're here, drop me a PM. :)

Wah, I would have liked to see some action too