Male HQ

Clementi Swimming Complex!

fhraey

If you happen to be here..

ard. 18:15  - you were wearing specs, blue tee and cargo shorts.

Thanks for sharing your umbrella as we crossed over to 321 during the heavy downpour.

You have a great smile when I thanked you again as you headed in the direction of the mall.

2c04855059c1254f33ec4a6a67fa03d7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Pretty busy but more quantity than quality n in the evenings there r one or two die-hards camping inside.

what do u mean by one or two die-hards camping inside ?

1 minute ago, yuquidam said:

Meaning 1 or 2 regulars camping in toilet? LOL

ah oic oic .....

been to clementi to swim few months back and noticed 2 of the middle aged guy who paid entry fee but stay inside the toilet and shower and then will wait for prey ..

keep staring at guys while they changed into undies after shower or changed into swim-trunk to go swimming .. 

usually i will wear undies and then go to basin to wash my swim trunk, they will follow and pretend to wash their hands and then keep staring at my bulge or step abit further away to view my ass crack in undies ...

On 5/16/2018 at 8:38 PM, lean n mean said:

Two hotties eyeing each other at the showers now but too bad that super inconsiderate uncle thinks he has a chance with them and kept staying put. How many encounters has this inconsiderate ah pek spoilt by staying in the showers the whole evening almost every single day? 

Many probably... most of them only see but nv done before... so they dont know whats going on.... 

10 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

I hope the two guys I saw this morning are reading this. When one of us signalled someone is approaching, u guys still carried on with the door opened. Did you know you were spotted by not one but two guys who could have complained to the guards ?!! Please don't get so carried away ! 

True. They thot it's a gay pool :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JaO said:

i never been to the pool before is it a good place to really swim though 

What do you mean by a good place to really swim? 

The pool complex has got three pools - one of which is the 50m training pool. It's deep enough in the middle. There are a total of three lanes. The middle lane has a specified order of swimming, where swimmers keep to the right of the lane. The other lanes are a free for all. 

3 minutes ago, swimmerdude said:

What do you mean by a good place to really swim? 

The pool complex has got three pools - one of which is the 50m training pool. It's deep enough in the middle. There are a total of three lanes. The middle lane has a specified order of swimming, where swimmers keep to the right of the lane. The other lanes are a free for all. 

like is there alot of ppl all. thats what im curious about 

1 hour ago, JaO said:

i never been to the pool before is it a good place to really swim though 

From my experienced, Sat after 2pm is the best time to swim. Sunday is a NO-NO

Weekdays, any time from 11am to 4pm

I was at the pool ystd evening.

Went into the showers, expected that a guy would shower in a cubicle with the door open. 

But did not expect the guy to fondle with his dick throughout until i got dressed up. I knew he was giving signals to me but i couldn't react cos my family was around. If i came alone, probably i would've gone to you. U dressed up in office attire, then went straight to the toilet, god knows what u were doing.

Hope to see u again.

17 Jul 

8:40pm onwards 

Hi to the guy with red and black swim trunks. Saw you when I Arrive at the toilet side at around 8:40pm and saw you again at the showers around 9:05pm. You were in your trunks watching me shower at the mirror end. You changed into a blue/purple tee and black shorts and sat near the exit. 

Edited by QWERTYboi
  • 2 weeks later...