Male HQ

Clementi Swimming Complex!

fhraey

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, swimjogguy said:

25 Dec 18

2+ to 3pm

Clem Pool Shower

The guy who was showering next my cubicle, and hangs yr trunk at door knot. I was in grey trunk, and left in red singlet.

You have a nice big dick. 

Think saw him again. At the last row cubicle. :) at about 2+ pm today. Nice tan.

Edited by swimjogguy
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lean n mean said:

Today very happening. 4 going gaga over a cutie who was tanning with a cap on. A game of hide and seek in the showers with so many players  after one goal. Ultimately the cutie only had eyes on two and he only allowed some fondling at the urinals. There was another hunk who came in later but he only wanted attention on his buffed body in extremely tiny black trunks. Not that I am complaining. 

Are you the one? 

Let's talk about cruising etiquette. When it's obvious there are two guys cruising each other in the showers and neither is interested in you, please be gracious, leave the showers for a little while (10-15 minutes perhaps?) and give them some space. Don't hover around looking like damaged goods or worse, a bitter gourd and spoil it for everyone. 

12 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Let's talk about cruising etiquette. When it's obvious there are two guys cruising each other in the showers and neither is interested in you, please be gracious, leave the showers for a little while (10-15 minutes perhaps?) and give them some space. Don't hover around looking like damaged goods or worse, a bitter gourd and spoil it for everyone. 

HAHAHAHAHAH! sometimes people just wanna be a cold blanket for potential cruise match. 

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

1 hour ago, lean n mean said:

Lol, did someone spoil it for you? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 5:02 PM, Lonelyboy90 said:

HAHAHAHAHAH! sometimes people just wanna be a cold blanket for potential cruise match. 

lol your concept of "cruising etiquette" is warped. TBH if you decide to use a public place to cruise/cottage/fuck you have to be open to anyone else who is sharing that public space to get involved... otherwise its your prerogative to find a more secluded place or better still someones private home or hotel where anyone  not welcome can be legally forced to leave... 

23 hours ago, mitridate said:

lol your concept of "cruising etiquette" is warped. TBH if you decide to use a public place to cruise/cottage/fuck you have to be open to anyone else who is sharing that public space to get involved... otherwise its your prerogative to find a more secluded place or better still someones private home or hotel where anyone  not welcome can be legally forced to leave... 

wow.. seems like you are directing this msg to me. if u have read the thread properly, i may not be your intended recipient for this comment.

but on the other hand, does my comment warrants any of your cyberjustice's remark?

3 hours ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

wow.. seems like you are directing this msg to me. if u have read the thread properly, i may not be your intended recipient for this comment.

but on the other hand, does my comment warrants any of your cyberjustice's remark?

funny that you only think it "seems" like I'm directing this at you... obviously ma I quoted your post. 

I just think that your comments go against the spirit of public sex /...  thereshould be absolutely no expectation of privacy if you choose to engage in  it... you could both lock yourself in a cubicle? you cant have the thrill of being seen or discovered AND expect guys you might not like to avoid you. unreasonable and DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.  Its not only cyberjustice its universal justice....

14 hours ago, mitridate said:

funny that you only think it "seems" like I'm directing this at you... obviously ma I quoted your post. 

I just think that your comments go against the spirit of public sex /...  thereshould be absolutely no expectation of privacy if you choose to engage in  it... you could both lock yourself in a cubicle? you cant have the thrill of being seen or discovered AND expect guys you might not like to avoid you. unreasonable and DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.  Its not only cyberjustice its universal justice....

which part of my comment of "being cold blanket" (pls check on what I have commented) is going against your nonsensical theory of public sex spirit? i mean nonsensical means you are not accepting the views of all other users (narrow minded).

it seems like you cannot accept the a general remark and going round pin pointing the fact that if I want to have public fun, I should have expected to be seen by outsiders. which part of my comment did i ever mentioned i do not respect such acts or your so called "expectation of privacy"?

On 3/12/2019 at 8:09 PM, Lonelyboy90 said:

which part of my comment of "being cold blanket" (pls check on what I have commented) is going against your nonsensical theory of public sex spirit? i mean nonsensical means you are not accepting the views of all other users (narrow minded).

it seems like you cannot accept the a general remark and going round pin pointing the fact that if I want to have public fun, I should have expected to be seen by outsiders. which part of my comment did i ever mentioned i do not respect such acts or your so called "expectation of privacy"?

your rebuttal is so poorly and illogically reasoned that it would take more of my effort to unpack than you're worth... my last word on the subject and i do mean last cos I wont be addressinf this anymore: all you public pool sex fans out there if you see anyone having a fun time in a public space: go forth join in and multiply!! more power to you!