Male HQ

New Diamond Health Centre (Closed and Renamed to Hercules)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI, sorry to ask this.

- May I know what is the price now?

- Is it a must to give tips after the massage?

- Do they serve food inside during day time?

- Payment mode?

Thanks.

HI, sorry to ask this.

- May I know what is the price now?

- Is it a must to give tips after the massage?

- Do they serve food inside during day time?

- Payment mode?

Thanks.

Hihi .... i went there on firday after 6pm, the charge is $13. He told me at 1pm to 6pm is $20 but after 6pm is $13. i dun ask for massage becos one china masseur is working. The rest is off. :angry:

They serve food think is at 7pm to 8pm if i m not wrong.

Not many ppl there .... i like the hot pool n the steam room. :rolleyes:

Hope this inform will help u. :rolleyes:

Hihi .... i went there on firday after 6pm, the charge is $13. He told me at 1pm to 6pm is $20 but after 6pm is $13. i dun ask for massage becos one china masseur is working. The rest is off. :angry:

Thank you for your information. I was thinking of going in the afternoon as the crowd is lesser :) But is rather expensive and no food serve. They accept only cash payment?

Actually, for the fees they are charging, there is nothing very much to grouse about. If you think Diamond is not renovating enough, why not think about pseudo-saunas, like Shogun. Really, Diamond is great value for money. And as far as crowd is concerned, really, it is far better to have enough to look at than to be overwhelmed by choices. People are still shy here. Nobody feels comfortable if the place gets too crowded. Be realistic and relax.

went there earlier and had a great time...

but I saw some really funny looking uncles... the ones who wear their white towel around the neck like a scarf... I felt like banging my head against the wall when I see more than 1 of them doing that :lol: damn... the fashion sense is so....undescribable....

apart from the "scarf" thing, they're cute uncles.... :rolleyes:

ps: there are also some of the uncles who strides around wearing their white towel like shawls...can also improve on... <_<

I think we should not judge. Just like people be comfy.

In all honesty, I think Diamond gives good value for money. If you think about it, a customer can come in "early" in the late weekday morning and stay till it closes at eleven at night with bottomless coffee / tea / drinking water and dinner. Also the saunas are real and the steam room really works. Sure, if you like mature men, then Diamond is the right place to go. If you are looking for the younger ones, you may not get them at Diamond. But then again, mature men are friendlier. I don't have to deal with attitude when I am at Diamond. I have met a few people and made at least two friends. And the staff is friendly but then again it is because I am a reasonable customer. Diamond is a discreet non-sleasy outfit. It does not really have dark corners. I don't work for Diamond and I am not exactly writing a field report here. I don't use its China masseurs again because I think they know nuts about massaging. There is this massuer whom I will call Xiao ...., he did not even know where my qian rie xian was and was hinting that I should tip him so that I could get a happy ending. So, if we use our discretion, we can avoid the pitfalls and our trip to Diamond will be a fruitful one. I am truly glad that Diamond exists for me.

Guest -Touch-
Hi to all,

New Diamond is open for business effective from today and we welcome all our valued customers to visit us under a totally new management team/owners.

Telephone: 63922396

Opening Hrs: 10am to 11pm

See all soon.

Regards,

New Diamond Management

I am a once/twice a week visitor to Diamond and I want to thank you for making Diamond available to me and fellow sauna users. I think you are doing a great service to our community and you are offering great value for money. Every time on my visit, and especially when I am privileged, I would run into Jack and Stanley at the shower points too. when you take your bath at 8:30 pm or so. I actually do not know if your names are Jack and Stanley but I do know that you both take good care of your outfit. So do take care of yourselves. In case nobody tells you, let me have the honour to inform you that you deserve a community service award each for giving back to our society.

Guest -touch-
Hi guys, I read that someone here stated that diamond is looking for staff. I may want to do soem sideline there if they dont mind non chinese therapist?

And for you regular diamond guys here, do you mind a matured non chinese therapist to massage you?

Just want to advise you to drop your racist notions. If you are good, what is stopping you? Are you saying that RACE is your paramount criterion in the way you go about ordering your life? If you are good, people will be demanding your service. So please put those racially-motivated thoughts away.

Diamond's masseurs are in all honesty, no longer the main attraction. Try home based masseurs instead. But Diamond is very good value for money if you think in terms of friends you get to meet there. Every visit is an adventure and the next is even better than the last. I am not advertising for Diamond.

I think DHC has become a comfortable place for the matured and the matured-chasers. Whenever I visited DHC. I wished the conditions there could get better next time, but got dissappointed.

Would the management at DHC please consider some improvement suggestions below:-

1) could you introduce some kind of regular cleaning routine for the sleeping rooms; perhaps every 2 hours, give a good clean swipe over the mattresses, and remove the piled up toilet papers in the rooms.

2) patch up some corridor walls where the wall paper is already peeling off (quite obvious)

3) turn up the temperature of the hot pool

4) turn up the temperature of the sauna

5) convert the vacant room (used to be the Karouke room) into a reading room, with magazines, and reading lights.

6) patch up the torn leather of the seats in the main hall as well as in the TV corner.

7) Sell some steamed pao-dian or sunshine toasted bread/jam/kaya/butter; there is nothing else to eat between 2-7pm .

I think DHC has become a comfortable place for the matured and the matured-chasers. Whenever I visited DHC. I wished the conditions there could get better next time, but got dissappointed.

Would the management at DHC please consider some improvement suggestions below:-

1) could you introduce some kind of regular cleaning routine for the sleeping rooms; perhaps every 2 hours, give a good clean swipe over the mattresses, and remove the piled up toilet papers in the rooms.

2) patch up some corridor walls where the wall paper is already peeling off (quite obvious)

3) turn up the temperature of the hot pool

4) turn up the temperature of the sauna

5) convert the vacant room (used to be the Karouke room) into a reading room, with magazines, and reading lights.

6) patch up the torn leather of the seats in the main hall as well as in the TV corner.

7) Sell some steamed pao-dian or sunshine toasted bread/jam/kaya/butter; there is nothing else to eat between 2-7pm .

I strongly agree with pointers 1, 2 & 6. :thumb:

Disagree with pointers 3 & 4. I am there to relax my body and not get "boiled"...hehehe.

Good suggestions for pointers 5 & 7.

I strongly agree with pointers 1, 2 & 6. :thumb:

Disagree with pointers 3 & 4. I am there to relax my body and not get "boiled"...hehehe.

Good suggestions for pointers 5 & 7.

The entry charges at Diamond seem to be 'relatively' high compared to other PLU sauna that has slashed prices sharply of late. Everyone talked about dinner at Diamond. I was there twice and when I walked into the huge TV room at about 7 pm, I found some eating but there is no fodd left. Free beverages, is it true ? I was never offered when I stood at the counter but since I did not stay there long, I did not ask.

Thank you for your valuable comments and we have taken special note to improve on the existing lacking conditions for the better comfort of our valued customers. For your info, free coffee & tea are served all day long and dinner is served at 7pm daily except Sat, Sun & Public Holidays where lunch is served as well at 2pm. Anyway, please take note that we have some promotions currently going on, just that some customers are not awared of it.

Every Wed :thumb:

1. Young Connections - Entry Fee after 6pm is S$5 only for guys age between 18 - 25 years old. Identification is needed during counter registration.

2. Buddy Deals - Entry Fee after 6pm is S$16 only per couple/buddy.

Every Sat/Sun :thumb:

1. Young Guys Deals - Entry Fee for whole day is S$5 only for guys age between 18 - 25 years old. Identification is needed during counter registration.

2. Super Sunday Deals - Customers who visit on Sat will receive a next day S$10 Sunday Entry Pass.

We look forward to your support and patronage. Thank you.

New Diamond Health Centre Management :clap:

Guest -snowball-

actually i like Diamond alot, just that i really think their entry fees is abit higher than others during noon time so i rather give up going for years & visit the others, i can't understand why Diamond is opp from other sauna? noon time should be more cheaper but to them they charge much higher

Thank you for your valuable comments and we have taken special note to improve on the existing lacking conditions for the better comfort of our valued customers. For your info, free coffee & tea are served all day long and dinner is served at 7pm daily except Sat, Sun & Public Holidays where lunch is served as well at 2pm. Anyway, please take note that we have some promotions currently going on, just that some customers are not awared of it.

1. Young Connections - Entry Fee after 6pm is S$5 only for guys age between 18 - 25 years old. Identification is needed during counter registration.

1. Young Guys Deals - Entry Fee for whole day is S$5 only for guys age between 18 - 25 years old. Identification is needed during counter registration.

2. Super Sunday Deals - Customers who visit on Sat will receive a next day S$10 Sunday Entry Pass.

Thanks for the response.

1. Good ways to attract younger guys. But how many younger guys in Singapore know Diamond ? Diamond website is not longer functioning ?

2. Buudy Deals " That does not help to those without a buddy.

3. Best streamline the structure of entry charges. Example, 15 $ for all for month of December, bring the crowd back. Make use of this forum, get patrons help to spread the words around.

In any case, I appreciate your response to my feedbacks which I hardly get when I said my views to sauna operator.

Just want to advise you to drop your racist notions. If you are good, what is stopping you? Are you saying that RACE is your paramount criterion in the way you go about ordering your life? If you are good, people will be demanding your service. So please put those racially-motivated thoughts away.

I would think the reason why i have stated it this way and feel this way is because there are times where i work it does happen. There are times where clients would ask whether there is a chinese therapist and when i say no they dont come but i am not hindered by this so i have provent it to some of them and they come back. I just stated on the non chinese thing as there are no non chinese therapist there.

I will give them a call and find out

Guest -touch-
I would think the reason why i have stated it this way and feel this way is because there are times where i work it does happen. There are times where clients would ask whether there is a chinese therapist and when i say no they dont come but i am not hindered by this so i have provent it to some of them and they come back. I just stated on the non chinese thing as there are no non chinese therapist there.

I will give them a call and find out

good luck to you big bro. customers have right to choose and if you remember that, RACE will be out of the window in no time. I am not a dreamer but a realist. Good luck to you. If Diamond didn't want u, hey, man, could be their loss, who knows.

Why are the younger guys getting all the special discount? What about the senior uncles and papa..... :whistle:

I wud think they should be given some discount on certain day of the week. By doing so, mature chasers will pack in the place for their favourite daddies. :thumb:

I love going to Diamond...

The rooms are nice and dirty... good for raunchy sex and no need to clean up after - wun make a difference.

The tv lounge seats are also fun to sit - you can smell the ear wax and dried sweat and unclean towels on your back, hair, etc for hours after you leave. But apart from the news, it would be very nice indeed to show movies... no need angmo movie la... chinese movies good... most uncles like...

The hot pool is great. You get to feel the slime on the walls not scrubbed since the days when the elder Lee was prime minister. The water, thankfully is drained and renewed once a year...

The cold pool is even better... go feel it for yourself...

The sauna is not too bad... do bring goggles to protect your eyes tho... the steam is laced with something to melt your retina...

The computer... sometimes works!

Dinner... be on time becos everybody is VERY HUNGRY and the food is not too bad la... can eat one... ... latecomers... eat the container lor...

Apart from that, the company and fun is truely sensational...

I will visit almost every Wednesday, when work permits...

Guest -touch-
Why are the younger guys getting all the special discount? What about the senior uncles and papa..... :whistle:

I wud think they should be given some discount on certain day of the week. By doing so, mature chasers will pack in the place for their favourite daddies. :thumb:

It is unwise to give special discounts to the younger guys because Diamond's crowd is the mature crowd. Everybody knows that. The younger guys want rauchier stuff which is not the kind Diamond has to offer unless Diamond's management is willing to revamp its format, programme and facilities to cater to this market sector. I suggest Jack and Stanley visit Shogun, 17 or 10men or even Absolute to understand why these places are drawing the RELATIVELY younger crowd. By the way: who says you can make money from the younger guys? It is a COMPLETE fallacy. Younger guys are HIGH-MAINTENANCE.

Instead of trying to draw the younger crowd, keep our uncles and chubs. Draw the closet stockies and bi's. Draw the army sergeants with moustaches and the Japanese executives instead. Give discounts fairly. The 10 dollar discount on Sunday for Saturday patrons is a good start but what a waste: who would want to visit again the following day? Think: stretch the offer to last till the following Saturday. Meaty guys are your food ticket so draw them in by all means, but crowded saunas are no fun at all. Diamond is fun because the patrons are "shy" in public areas of the sauna. If you can have good crowd of about 30 -50 people during your peak hours, you will live forever. Forget about the younger guys. Don't forget: it is the younger guys which are more prone to HIV infection.

Guest mature chn

Hi management,

I really like the pool, steam room, sauna and shower areas. But you do not have no smoking policy. It is quite bad for the health of your patrons who do not smoke and have to inhale the smoke. It would be better if you have a smoking zone area and leave the rest of the premises smoking free. I also do not support your policy of giving the younger ones cheap price when compared to us the oldies. it is the oldies who frequent Diamond and yet we have to pay more....what an irony. Why dont you have promotions for everyone regardless of age or creed? This way you will attract more crowd and better reviews and more will want to go. Improve the television to having movies, it can be any movie instead of Channelnews asia all the time. So boring...

Just my viewpoint....hope to see better changes or else you find less and less ppl going to diamond...

cheers

no :smokin:

Guest youngATheart
Forget about the younger guys. Don't forget: it is the younger guys which are more prone to HIV infection.

Tat's not a very fair comment :rolleyes: ; altho I very puzzled by the discount for youngsters. Reason is simple, Diamond is well known for mature crowds, so the young who go there are mature-chasers; the matures who go Diamond are not there to look for young ones! So why attract the young for? :blink:

Another good way to encourage multiple visits is to sell multiple passes; at a discount of course! :D

Hope the mgt take the many comments here in good spirit; it's obvious we are your supporters and want only the best for Diamonds!

Guest -123zzz-

Any good masseurs at Diamond to recommend? Thanks

Tat's not a very fair comment :rolleyes: ; altho I very puzzled by the discount for youngsters. Reason is simple, Diamond is well known for mature crowds, so the young who go there are mature-chasers; the matures who go Diamond are not there to look for young ones! So why attract the young for? :blink:

Another good way to encourage multiple visits is to sell multiple passes; at a discount of course! :D

Hope the mgt take the many comments here in good spirit; it's obvious we are your supporters and want only the best for Diamonds!

Guest -touch-

It is up to the facts to speak for itself: more and more teens are diagnosed with HIV in Singapore. The brand of sex is WILD and UNINHIBITED. Mature uncles' style of sex is CLOSET and BASHFUL. Anyway, Diamond is a place for relaxation. It does not need the adrenalin-pumping and ebbing beats of Shogun or Absolute or 17. This is what I am trying to explain. Don't forget that Diamond brands itself as a Health Centre.

It is up to the facts to speak for itself: more and more teens are diagnosed with HIV in Singapore. The brand of sex is WILD and UNINHIBITED. Mature uncles' style of sex is CLOSET and BASHFUL. Anyway, Diamond is a place for relaxation. It does not need the adrenalin-pumping and ebbing beats of Shogun or Absolute or 17. This is what I am trying to explain. Don't forget that Diamond brands itself as a Health Centre.

Three suggestions for DHC:

1. Can management kindly consider putting a condom in each locker for the customer?

2. Extending closing time to 12 midnight?

3. Consider OVERNIGHT for Saturday customers?

Thank you.

I think the last two suggestions for longer closing hour and overnight opening are quite difficult due to the fact that Diamond is just a tenant in a big shopping building. The management probably wont allow this to prevent theft to other shops and other inconveniences.

Putting condom in each locker I think is a must lah. It's time the management takes some responsibility in hiv prevention.

Guest Mui Mui
Three suggestions for DHC:

1. Can management kindly consider putting a condom in each locker for the customer?

2. Extending closing time to 12 midnight?

3. Consider OVERNIGHT for Saturday customers?

Thank you.

Please be understand. Diamond Health Club was registered a Straight Health Club,

People come here are all straight b4.

Not A Gay Sauna. Unofficial they have more Gay clients rather than straight clients now.

10 years back it was a Very Straight place. Only lately they change, they have dark room,

rest room and others.

If you want all that, I suggest you go to the gay sauna, there you will see the above that you

had said earlier. :thumb:

Have anyone here visited DHC recently? Heard from a friend that they had introduced membership at a cost of S$21. He decided not to pay the membership, and left. One customer lost.

DHC has the right to charge membership fees. But I wonder what membership privileges comes with it. Hope DHC could shed some light on the need to collect the membership fee. Are we able to look forward to upgraded facilities or better refreshments?

Please be understand. Diamond Health Club was registered a Straight Health Club,

People come here are all straight b4.

Not A Gay Sauna. Unofficial they have more Gay clients rather than straight clients now.

10 years back it was a Very Straight place. Only lately they change, they have dark room,

rest room and others.

If you want all that, I suggest you go to the gay sauna, there you will see the above that you

had said earlier. :thumb:

Times change, we move forward not backwards..... last time policemen wear shorts.... last time Diamond owners were straight and they have change so many hands that I dun know who the owners are now so, they could be gay or straight, I dun know and dun care. Issue is we live for the present not the past.... so what works in the pass does not work now....since Diamond now has more gay clients and seems like they charging membership than what suggest is ok...... my god 10years back it was not ok to be gay in the army, 10 years back people still used pagers.

Guest Mui Mui
Times change, we move forward not backwards..... last time policemen wear shorts.... last time Diamond owners were straight and they have change so many hands that I dun know who the owners are now so, they could be gay or straight, I dun know and dun care. Issue is we live for the present not the past.... so what works in the pass does not work now....since Diamond now has more gay clients and seems like they charging membership than what suggest is ok...... my god 10years back it was not ok to be gay in the army, 10 years back people still used pagers.

Hi Guest, I Totally Agree what you had said.

But you also must know that the building itself is 99% Straight People running business, Some far i had not seen any Gay people manage a shop there yet. It could be either they are discreet or really straight. We won't know, but you must know that

the floor that Diamond occupied got a few hair saloons, other shop and company. Am sure alot of People are looking when a guy gets in to Diamond. Whether he is a straight looking or sissy looking that dun behave properly. Since the building is being shared by many tenants, why do we need to create trouble for people to say or gossip abt us. Why can we just be discreet and walk in quietly. And once you are at diamond, you can do what you want. nobody bothers. This is not America, Australi, New Zealand, Thailand etc.... This is Singapore, we have no choice, but to be discreet all the time. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest at Diamond

Some friends were at Diamond during the week-end and were disappointed with the new membership system.

Apparently, the new system is for Diamond to fatten their coffer. This is because members do not get any real benefit out of it.

I was told many were grumbling away and some even refused the membership.

The skin night on Saturday was a complete failure .

To be fair to members, Diamond should consider a much discounted rate for members ranging from admission to massage, or even rub-back services.

It was also said that the place is so dark and gloomy compared to earlier days.

Are they trying to save electricity ?

In all fairness, Diamond management has the right to charge whatever they want. Be it membership or higher entrance fee, etc. They are running a business. It is a business decision. You as a customer has every right to decide if you want to patronise it or not.

I believe Diamond is more like a halfway house for discreet gays who wants the "security" of being "Seen" patronising a so-call "Straight" establishment rather than a "Gay" establishment.

Although Diamond is now catering to mostly gay clienteles than to straight clienteles, there are still some guys who are rather clueless or not so clueless who visits it for its massage by experience lady masseur.

The lights are off or dimmed not because they want to save electricity, but to preserve your "discreetness" from being seen getting fcuked in the open with your legs up as well as saving your modesty when you goes down on your knees sucking on another man's coxk.

In stead of blasting at Diamond, you should appreciate their thoughtfulness, as they have your "discreetness" in mind.

No businesses in their right mind would gives discount just to please a customer who only visit once in a while. Discounts are mostly given for bulk or volume purchases. Only regular customers who visits regularly should get a discount. I would suggest Diamond look into a multi-visit pass or monthly pass for those regular customers.

Times are hard and with rising cost of living, it would be good to "reward" loyal customers with some discounts and at the same time balance the book with manageable entrance / membership fees.

i have to pay 23bucks just for member and get nothing else. On top of that another 16bucks for entrance fees. The usual practise sunday after 6pm is 16. I am paying e same rate and this so called member fees of 23 is purely being their member, nothing but just write your name and nos inside their record? Well, i believe consumers have their rights to choose where to spend. Sorry but they have lost 3 customers...

Guest deadmound
i have to pay 23bucks just for member and get nothing else. On top of that another 16bucks for entrance fees. The usual practise sunday after 6pm is 16. I am paying e same rate and this so called member fees of 23 is purely being their member, nothing but just write your name and nos inside their record? Well, i believe consumers have their rights to choose where to spend. Sorry but they have lost 3 customers...

Any card given after given our name & nos? Other have to pay again for the next visit??????

Guest -touch-
Have anyone here visited DHC recently? Heard from a friend that they had introduced membership at a cost of S$21. He decided not to pay the membership, and left. One customer lost.

DHC has the right to charge membership fees. But I wonder what membership privileges comes with it. Hope DHC could shed some light on the need to collect the membership fee. Are we able to look forward to upgraded facilities or better refreshments?

I visit DHC twice a week. There is NO SUCH THING as a membership fee levied at customers. PERIOD.

Guest -touch-
Some friends were at Diamond during the week-end and were disappointed with the new membership system.

Apparently, the new system is for Diamond to fatten their coffer. This is because members do not get any real benefit out of it.

I was told many were grumbling away and some even refused the membership.

The skin night on Saturday was a complete failure .

To be fair to members, Diamond should consider a much discounted rate for members ranging from admission to massage, or even rub-back services.

It was also said that the place is so dark and gloomy compared to earlier days.

Are they trying to save electricity ?

I think the lighting now is better than before. The steam room is suitably lit so that any human inhibition is reduced to the minimum. The general waterhole is also tastefully lit now. Good work, management!

Guest -touch-

When did it start? I was there only last week and there was no membership charge. It cannot be.

Guest -touch-

Is it true then? I am very surprised! The membership fee is something which I am hearing for the first time! I am a regular customer. So...can management please clarify?

the 23 bucks (entrance fee + membership fee) started only this monday - 15 dec 2008, a lot of customers were caught unaware of this 23 bucks until when they turned up on monday to realise they have to pay this amt to gain access into

new diamond health centre premises-a membership card which comes in the form of like a namecard will be issued to u

on the spot-members entering the facility are supposed to show and produce each time when they enter the facility,

non-members is 26 bucks..................... :swear: