Male HQ

Short Clips Of Jap Uncle

Guest matureman

Guest Just
Guest matureman
Guest Guest_Lungker

Matureman, are you the same Matureman from the old BW?

If not, then thanks for posting all the great clips.

If yes, then WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE WHILE!!! No phone calls, no flowers, no birthday cards, no video clips, no postings......no nothing!!

I give you 48 hours for a quick update else I'll give you a wet smooch in public when I meet you - whether bf around or not.

Take good care and be happy as usual.

Guest matureman

Hi Lunker,

Yes its me from the old BW. Thanks for your concern of my well being. I have been very busy not with work, but spending most of my time with my trck driver husbear. ( as you might have read my brief story in the old BW)

I am still around but have not been active in the forum, and I really is spending less time in searching for the video clips in the internet.

Now that Hong Lim Park forum is very popular n many have sent links n video in their post, I thought many of us would download thru their forum. So no point duplicating it. They really got good video download link even it takes forever to download, its still worth while. I down really download them bcos all those video looks similar. U see one U see all.. Mayb the uncle in it are better looking then the others.

I must say that the members there are very active, and I enjoy reading their post.. Must thanks them a millions.. Kepp it up!!

I occasionally visit Feng Lin Karaoke... So if u wnat to smooch me, Mayb u'll find me there one day... But dont smooch the wrong guy hor!!

Adios.. Take care n have fun.. safely of course..

NB.. When u find someone who really love you..and you love hum, treasure!! Life is really short, Love n to b loved is rare. "One life, Live it "(qote fr M1)

Guest Guest_Lungker

Aiyoh, I missed you lah Ta Ke, not your video postings!!

I thought you knew better than that.

Just wanna make sure everything is fine with you and your partner. And yes, I remembered the story of how you two guys met in a coffeeshop. Now how come I can't find a good man like that since I have been hanging out in coffeeshops for years?

Glad to know things are going fine. Do pop in here and say hello. No need to post videos lah.

I am usually at Feng Ling on Mon, Wed and Fri. Please come by and say hello if you are free. I am the tall gangster looking guy usually standing outside at the corridoor smoking. When I sing, usually the patrons collectively decide it is time to go to the toilet.

I still owe you and your partner a coffee and a smooch.

Guest matureman

Which tall ganster looking one... so many at the corrider smoking.. all also look tall n ganster-ish.. Dont wnat to smooch the wrong Lunker and let the real one laughing at stand..

I am usaully inside sitting lookng fiercly n unfriendly..(Thats what many say.. but I am as gentle as a lamb)

The those still umaware the HL park forum is: http://honglimpark.4.forumer.com/

have fun...

Guest Guest_Lungker

MM, there is only one gangster look alike PLUs named "dragon big brother". Ask the owner and he will point him out to you.

Other ways of identifying him: Has tattoo of dragon on his inner thighs. For people not familiar with tattoo culture, that is one of the most painful and sensitive area to tattoo. He also has permanent rotan marks on his butt. Chain smokes likes a chimney and undresses you with his eyes. Have weakness for Teochew bears. Smooching him is like kissing an ashtray.

Guest matureman
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic