Male HQ

Is Specsaddicted Site Safe?

Guest Guesty

• 2 months later...

As a fellow Singaporean, I would advise you not to waste money on his exclusive content pass.

Most of the SG contents you see on the Specsaddicted site actually comes from me. It's a long story. In summary, Specsaddicted is from Taiwan. While he was in Singapore, he met me to trade videos. He gave me his Taiwan and HK vids, and I gave him my SG vids. Back in Taiwan, he started to offer my SG vids for sale, together with his own Taiwan and HK vids. All the money goes into his pocket. Initially I closed one eye, even though I was not very pleased. Later, he crossed the line by offering my private vids for sale too. (When I gave him my vids, I told him about some private vids that are not supposed to be shared. I reminded him to keep them safe, but in the end he offered those vids for sale.) Unfortunately, Specsaddicted is a stubborn bastard who will never cooperate when asked to remove private vids. He even cut ties with me and blocked me on Skype. 

I can only blame myself for being too naive for trusting him and helping him. When he first started his site, he used my Tumblr blog to direct web traffic to his site. His site gained viewership from SG, thanks to the SG vids I gave him… In the end he betrayed me by selling my vids and keeping the money to himself. (I don't want his money. I just want him to keep my vids to himself. But it's impossible to stop him now.)

Please keep this conversation within this forum. I wish to warn everyone about Specsaddicted, but I cannot warn too openly and attract his attention. He's cunning, and I don't know what he will do if he sees this conversation.

If you're interested in any SG vids on his site, please look for me instead.

Guest Hbst silent fan

Sorry to learn about your experience with Specsaddicted.  Most paysites offering genuine amateur material tend to be suspect since it would be highly unlikely that prior consent from the subjects was obtained.  Many recordings were intended to be private but became public in the quest for profit - hence the refusal to take down material when requested.  I seem to recall him (Specsaddicted) having several complaints lodged against his tumblr account. The lesson to take away from this is ... there are lots of hustlers out there so beware!

To digress - I see your tumblr's gone!  So sad. Really enjoyed your posts.  Hope to see your tumblr up again soon! All the best hbst. Cheers!

Guest citilibra

it seems that all the Taiwanese photos were taken down due to recent incident
which makes ppl suspect that most of them were underage and strictly illegal in almost any country

i think whoever is responsible of all these photos are trying to avoid charges and what not

there's rumours already going around on who is posting on the site since some photos were shared exclusively to the same personal person known to the victims...

• 2 weeks later...

As a fellow Singaporean, I would advise you not to waste money on his exclusive content pass.

Most of the SG contents you see on the Specsaddicted site actually comes from me. It's a long story. In summary, Specsaddicted is from Taiwan. While he was in Singapore, he met me to trade videos. He gave me his Taiwan and HK vids, and I gave him my SG vids. Back in Taiwan, he started to offer my SG vids for sale, together with his own Taiwan and HK vids. All the money goes into his pocket. Initially I closed one eye, even though I was not very pleased. Later, he crossed the line by offering my private vids for sale too. (When I gave him my vids, I told him about some private vids that are not supposed to be shared. I reminded him to keep them safe, but in the end he offered those vids for sale.) Unfortunately, Specsaddicted is a stubborn bastard who will never cooperate when asked to remove private vids. He even cut ties with me and blocked me on Skype. 

I can only blame myself for being too naive for trusting him and helping him. When he first started his site, he used my Tumblr blog to direct web traffic to his site. His site gained viewership from SG, thanks to the SG vids I gave him… In the end he betrayed me by selling my vids and keeping the money to himself. (I don't want his money. I just want him to keep my vids to himself. But it's impossible to stop him now.)

Please keep this conversation within this forum. I wish to warn everyone about Specsaddicted, but I cannot warn too openly and attract his attention. He's cunning, and I don't know what he will do if he sees this conversation.

It is lucky to see this post. How can I contact you? Thx~~

• 4 weeks later...

HBST...oh maybe I should call you Charlie, you should also know that you have broken quite a number of laws in Singapore and I shall not hesitate but report you to the police in Singapore. Start cleaning your harddisk now :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Huang En-Hau

hey there i'm interested in your vids

• 2 months later...

Oh man, I hope everything is fine for you.  Sounds terrible :(  Can't really trust people you only met once or twice without knowing the character I guess.

and ur tumblr site is gone!

any new tumblr site? miss your postings

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest victim2

HBST if you want to distribute your pics to other people go ahead, 

however, i think it's your job to make sure that the site is taken down, since you have pretty much admitted to providing all that content to him.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey im interested in the videos whr can i find it, n i feel so sorry for u

• 2 weeks later...

i was hesitating to join as premium member..luckily i've read the reply by HBST. 

i've seen most naked pic/video in the site some guys seem to be <Banned Words>..

anyway I'm interested in those sg boy vids. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Specsaddicted & HBST,

Please be aware that we do not condone the selling of personal videos of innocent people or minors below 18yos, for monetary gain, or the posting of videos on private website of innocent victims, etc. 

Anyone caught doing that will be removed permanently from our forum and should there be any investigation or lawsuit with regards to the above violations, we will not hesitate to provide all the necessary info to the authorities.

I had personally sign up to Specsaddicted so as to investigate on what had been reported here. And I found the website to be bordering on very grey areas. So I had an online chat with the person who run Specsaddicted and told him that he is NOT to publish any ads in our forum because the content is questionable. He immediately removed me from his website.

Specsaddicted is therefore banned with immediate effect from our forum as we do not condone with his "business practices".

As for you HBST, it serves you right for trading videos of local Singaporean's private video for the purpose of making profit. Serve you right too for having your own video / pic exposed.

You are hereby suspended for 2 weeks with immediate effect from our forum as we do not condone with your personal ethics for trying to profit from other's misery.

We will however allow you to plead your case to us and you will have to give us reasons to not remove you from our forum.
If in 2 weeks' time, we do not hear from you, you WILL BE REMOVED permanently.