Male HQ

About Monogamy

Guest Guest

I believe there is True Love, just like most people know that TOTO & Sweep can make a person rich, however how many people can really be rich for that? Why don't & can't we face the True Real Love world?

if 4 million people tried and only 1 person wins the Toto or Big Sweep, should the others keep trying to win the next Toto or Big Sweep? The reality is they just keep trying! Stupid it seems but not stupid to those who win!

What does it mean to face the True Real Love World? To give up, to never believe in True Love, to believe that we will never ever succeed in True Love?

Accidents happen... should we stop driving?

Death occurs... should we keep on living?

Relationships fail... can we keep on trying?

Historically and thankfully, the human race has never given up! Otherwise, we wouldn't be born in this world.

real Love not come from sweet talk but real action...

unfortunately, you will never experience real love because you don't believe in it in the first place. if you don't believe in it, you will never take any action. if you don't take any action, you will never have a chance at True Love. you will never know... but then you will never care, so it doesn't matter to you anyway...

no one ever said it was going to be easy. no one ever said that we would never fail. no one ever said it was going to be painless. but difficult it may be, failures may come, painful the heart may be... journey on...

Dear dienasaw

What an insightful rebuttal! :B)

z

Guest Guest

I can believe 100% that there are True Love & 100% of Monogamy, problem is can i be the one? Many people thought that believe will do, but most important is are you the person can take it to real action?

I can keep thinking & believe, but if i not, so all is rubbish right? If i am not this type of " holy " person, those beautiful words that come out from my mouth only make me more shameful.

Many people can write & talk well, impress by alot of people, however the real you is same as what you worte? I am very direct, i won't twist or say something that make me look noble or sensible when actually i am not, i can keep give good advice & ask others to treat their lover well etc but in real i keep going sauna & meeting guys for fun.

Most time, people like to hear what they like & what they wan only, maybe this is human, i only believe what is real or what most people behave.

I can believe 100% that there are True Love & 100% of Monogamy, problem is can i be the one? Many people thought that believe will do, but most important is are you the person can take it to real action?

I can keep thinking & believe, but if i not, so all is rubbish right? If i am not this type of " holy " person, those beautiful words that come out from my mouth only make me more shameful.

Many people can write & talk well, impress by alot of people, however the real you is same as what you worte? I am very direct, i won't twist or say something that make me look noble or sensible when actually i am not, i can keep give good advice & ask others to treat their lover well etc but in real i keep going sauna & meeting guys for fun.

Most time, people like to hear what they like & what they wan only, maybe this is human, i only believe what is real or what most people behave.

Guest, why cant any guest at least give a nick for identification purpose.

Anyway, I like your honesty and frankness. Most men are liars and will make up stories to appear as decent. This is the reality of life .....

I wish you the best in finding a Good Man.

z

Why should the word "mongamous" be coined if of no use?????????????

my dear, if that is the case, then i have many other words for you to remove from your vocabulary:

honesty... purity... filial piety... perfection... punctuality... decency... consideration... sensitivity... faithfulness...

shall i go on? :whistle:

dienasaw, mind i ask, right from ur heart, are you mono type? or you think you are?

so what if i am? you going to change your view because of me?

so what if i am not? am i the sole determinant for the existence of monogamy?

you have to derive your belief from a bigger pool of data. but that means opening your heart, your mind, your eyes to consider all possibilities... can you do that?

a good start, your belief appears to be there and a valid question of whether one can live out the belief. but it is a fallacy to think that only belief is needed to make things work. belief is but one of the many ingredients that make a successful relationship work. belief alone does not work but it is a key component. now, if our every action were to depend on guarantee of success before we commence, then the world would be in a state of paralysis!

on the contrary, when beautiful words come out of an unholy person like you (no offence meant, just using what you said about yourself), i would think it's a bonus for people around you.

no lah, many people are not what they seem. the many gay characters on tv and in the movies are often played by actors who are not gay in real life. but it doesn't change the reality or message they try to deliver.

you don't have to be noble to say things that are noble. in fact, i think you are quite noble to admit that you are not! i am also quite fascinated that you do give good advice to your friends regarding their love life despite your reservations about the existence of real love. it appears that deep down, buried and hidden in your heart, there is still this desire for a special someone.

Guest Guest

Anyway, I like your honesty and frankness. Most men are liars and will make up stories to appear as decent. This is the reality of life .....

I already have a good man but just that i never expect him to be mono though he say so he is to me. Well, when i love & accept him as a lover, i accept what he is & not wish him to be an angel etc.

As long i make him feel secure & we treasure every moments we are together, this is what i want. I unlike most of the people talk about future plan etc, cos if no today there is no tmr, we don't even what happen tmr or next moment.

Believe no one is prefect is better than expect your partner is totally faithful to you, cos nothing last forever, i don't seek Fairy tales cos i know what i want.

True Love not just come from " Believe ", When i don't believe most people can be mono does not mean that i get hurt from relationship before, just i know no one is prefect.

Love is Give & take, people who into mono does not mean they know Love, how you going to say those who are open & close one eye couples? They don't know Love & they not believe Love?

This will be my last post for this Topics, let those who wish to have prefect Mono relationship happy seaching & continue their Dream, they may the one who strike the Top Prize cos sure there is a winner & for those who never strike this Draw, keep buying TOTO or Sweep, who knows maybe you are the next Draw winner, no one can tell, Good Luck for those perfect Couples & Dream makers

Anyway,? I like your honesty and frankness.? Most men are liars and will make up stories to appear as decent.? This is the reality of life .....

I already have a good man but just that i never expect him to be mono though he say so he is to me. Well, when i love & accept him as a lover, i accept what he is & not wish him to be an angel etc.

As long i make him feel secure & we treasure every moments we are together, this is what i want. I unlike most of the people talk about future plan etc, cos if no today there is no tmr, we don't even what happen tmr or next moment.

Believe no one is prefect is better than expect your partner is totally faithful to you, cos nothing last forever, i don't seek Fairy tales cos i know what i want.

True Love not just come from " Believe ", When i don't believe most people can be mono does not mean that i get hurt from relationship before, just i know no one is prefect.

Love is Give & take, people who into mono does not mean they know Love, how you going to say those who are open & close one eye couples? They don't know Love & they not believe Love?

This will be my last post for this Topics, let those who wish to have prefect Mono relationship happy seaching & continue their Dream, they may the one who strike the Top Prize cos sure there is a winner & for those who never strike this Draw, keep buying TOTO or Sweep, who knows maybe you are the next Draw winner, no one can tell, Good Luck for those perfect Couples & Dream makers

- You already hit the jackpot by having this type of mentality

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I think future planning still has its relevance as it gives direction and goal for a LTR to progress, especially when age is catching up and both of you will realize that life is more whollistic and not just sex which will fade with biological ageing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- of course nobody is perfect but a LTR may fail if there are hurts caused by infideliaty, e.g. spreading diseases to your partner

- death is the ultimate thing that lasts but when there is love there is hurt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I really have problem trying to grasp what you are trying to say with your double negatives here but eventually I think what you mean is that because you know nobody is perfect, and the fact that most people are non-monogamous, you have prepared yourself to take those hurts in good strides such that you are not affected by the hurt

- hope I am right

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I find this statement profound. It really shakes the ideal of people obsessed with monogamity! It is like a slap or wake up call to those dreamers to impose their lovers to be 100% monogamous yet losing focus on the quality or content of love life

- it is like mocking idealists for their perfect form of love but not realizing that the elements of care, warmth, concern, being together, helping each others, etc, are more perfect than a man's monogamous status

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- well, we should not stop dreamers from dreaming because dreams do come true but many dreams may be fulfilled in the next life

z

i like that fact that you are in a sure-win situation. because you expect failure, when the relationship fails, you will not feel disappointed. if the relationship works, it's a bonus to you. either way, you win! brilliant!

Guest Anti anti-monogamous.

For those who are anti-monogamous, please give your take after watching your bf having sex another guy......

For those who are anti-monogamous, please give your take after watching your bf having sex another guy......

Believe none of the readers here are anti-monogamous pls take note, just most of us know what's the different between adult's world & Disney's World. We dare to face it & not avoid.

We know come to love relationship there are more elements that are much more important than just believe in monogamy.

Everyone have their own love style, those who deeply believe in monogamy no one will say wrong, just advice not to be too insist for that.

Is very easy to believe in monogamy, but what make life tough is how you going to face the Facts & how you want to adjust yourself, this type of Topic will never have an answer.

Dear Anti anti-monogamous,

Firstly, nobody is saying monogamous or open relationship is good or bad. You have that fixed image that a relationship should be 100% mutual monogamous interaction in order to be right. But I have highlighted the uniqueness of men from ancient civilizations and animals and fallen religious leaders to show how difficult it is for men to try to be perfect, from biological and cultural points of views.

Secondly, I am not encouraging people to be polygamous but I do believe strongly that there are about 5-10% of men who are somehow able to remain monogamous and I attribute the reasons to

- religion (fear of God)

- lack of opportunities (imagine a farmer who lives in the suburban area and only sees his wife 365 days)

- commitment and responsibilities (which may be brought about by strong family values)

- other reasons

Thirdly, the problem with you is that you are an idealist/dreamer and I already mention that if you continue to hope for a perfect man in your life, you may be disappointed because only 5-10% are eligible but they may not be fated to meet you. You can continue to dream till the next karma.

Fourthly, monogamous status is just one aspect in a relationship and I mention that there are many elements in a relationship which perfect the relationships, e.g. warmth, care, helps for each other, being together, etc. There are couples who change from open relationships to monogamous or vice versa.

Fifthly, you are indoctrinated with the concept of perfect monogamy like many of us. However, if you are born in a tribal group in some parts of Nepal or Africa, you will never think that polygamy is such a sinful thing because it is part of the culture.

Would you marry a man who is 100% monogamous to you but doesnt care about you or would you marry a man who is 80% monogamous but he showers you with love and care? Pls unlock your brain and make a sensible choice!

Of course, it is a terrible feeling to catch your man red-handed with another man on bed and I suspect you have probably witnessed your man from eating and shitting in front of you. I understand the message of the video as it hurts a man to see his bf having sex with another man. And I dont deny the hurt from such feeling.

Before you throw the towel, pls reflect on good things you have with your man. Knowing that your man is such, you should decide to take things in good stride with forgiveness or allow jealousy to traumatise you.

What if the subsequent relationships are the same or even worse? Are you going to stop searching for a man? And many people start to get disillusioned with LTR because they fail to see the reality of men.

If you ask me how monogamous I am, I am proud to tell you I am 90% because I know my weakness sometimes in succumbing to temptation. However, I am also confident to say that my monogamous level may near 100%.

Some years back, I frankly discussed about my monogamous level with a date I like but he is just like any idealist and says he cannot accept me because I am not 100% monogamous. To me that is his loss.

I have only one word for you from a Buddhist perspective :

"Learn to let go"

z

Hope you guys dont hate me for screwing your lover behind your back or in front of you.

Guest,

You have allow hurt and revenge to control you. The fact you see your lover having sex with another man causes you to follow the same.

You dont have to do that to make yourself feel good. You have trapped yourself into a vicious cycle of revenge. You have lost focus of who you are - that you do have a kind heart once upon a time.

You are deeply hurt but you dont know how to heal the hurts. You have resorted to taking revenge.

May I beg you to see a psychologist or a counselor to save you from your bondage, seriously. Otherwise, your mind will be tormented till your last breath because you ar TRAPPED.

z

Hope you guys dont hate me for screwing your lover behind your back or in front of you.

Guest, no worry, if you are above average with muscular built & big thick cock, & believe most guys will waiting for you to get screw, then just go ahead :D No one will stop you from doing that.

Only if you think that most good looking guys not into look & built, as long with cock will do, i have nothing to say,continue to dream & believe... :lol:

I think when two are truely in love, there is nothing in the world can change it. Not time, age, surrounding, culture, family and etc. Be it monogamous or not. But, this kind of relationship is rare, but I have seem one and I very happy to my friends. I'm still their friends and will not get into them, just friend ^_^

I'm on the other hand is not into monogamous. Maybe I'm not ready yet as I was hurt badly once when I just get into gay life/circle and etc. So, I only like to remain as friends to my friends, even some of them want me to be their b/f or partner :P

This is my life style, and I'm happy with it as long as i don't hurt anyone.

Feel like wind, roaming free again :lol:

why does it matter whether we hate you or not? do what you have to do and live with the consequences yourself. what you do does not change how we think or act.

great advertisement! the moral of the story is to make wise choices in your life, no matter how hard or expensive they may be and not invest in cheap and easy way out. the good quality and perceivably more expensive tyres saved the dog's life, whereas inferior cheap ones would have doomed its life!

After watched the Clip,i just have this feeling, stupid people will die for love, you may think that Love is all you have, you can die for Love, but actually you are selfish, if just saw your lover get fxxk or fxxk another person, you must end your Life then go for it cos just show that you are useless.

Wise people know how to make their life meaningful, know what come in first, only those who feel insecure who lost their direction when they fall just once or twice. Won't feel sad for those die for love, but pity their parents who have such a fool son or kid

Guest Btm Uncle

I must say people who never try fxxking never understand the feelings of wanting to be monogamous. If they are like that very kaypoh virgin reflection only talk and talk so much is like talking war on the paper.You never feel connect to another man so close until you feel him inside you and you 2 tie together. Then you want to tie with him even without sex because feel so special and shiok during sex when you tie together inside. But you also dont want him tie with another man. Lagi worse if he get tie by another man then you feel like your feeling is play piano to the cow.

I say 1000 time you still never understand, you must try then you understand because feeling cannot explain one. Ok example no matter how I explain jo feel until the day you try 1st time when you young then you understand. It also like telling blind what is colors.

Aiyah 5 or 10% is better than Toto why cannot dream?

I must say people who never try fxxking never understand the feelings of wanting to be monogamous. If they are like that very kaypoh virgin reflection only talk and talk so much is like talking war on the paper.You never feel connect to another man so close until you feel him inside you and you 2 tie? together. Then you want to tie with him even without sex because feel so special and shiok during sex when you tie together inside. But you also dont want him tie with another man. Lagi worse if he get tie by another man then you feel like your feeling is play piano to the cow.

I say 1000 time you still never understand, you must try then you understand because feeling cannot explain one. Ok example no matter how I explain jo feel until the day you try 1st time when you young then you understand. It also like telling blind what is colors.

Btm Uncle...

Aiyoh I really don't understand you.

You are the one fxxk Lao Kong 1 and Lao Kong 2 and only play play only... not serious one you say...

Then now you talk about Monogamous..

People who believe in monogamy can never accept your style... like play play also can. If they see your attitude like that, they first one run away.

You must first become the 5-10% mongamous person yourself before you go look for another. Some friends I know who possibly belongs to this 5-10%, they never engage in relationships easily... have sex buddies or go cruising for casual sex. They are like waiting for their special one.

You say Reflection only talk war over paper...

You only make noises in air

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

I must say people who never try fxxking never understand the feelings of wanting to be monogamous. If they are like that very kaypoh virgin reflection only talk and talk so much is like talking war on the paper.You never feel connect to another man so close until you feel him inside you and you 2 tie? together. Then you want to tie with him even without sex because feel so special and shiok during sex when you tie together inside. But you also dont want him tie with another man. Lagi worse if he get tie by another man then you feel like your feeling is play piano to the cow.

I must say people who never try fxxking never understand the feelings of wanting to be monogamous. If they are like that very kaypoh virgin reflection only talk and talk so much is like talking war on the paper.You never feel connect to another man so close until you feel him inside you and you 2 tie together. Then you want to tie with him even without sex because feel so special and shiok during sex when you tie together inside. But you also dont want him tie with another man. Lagi worse if he get tie by another man then you feel like your feeling is play piano to the cow.

I am not a theorist as I have a 7 yrs old relationship but my ex-bf decided to get married. In fact, I would like to thank my ex-bf for teaching me to be a top as well as anal fun. I bring out the reality of relationship which doesnt fit your box, and nobody forces you to accept my thought on a relationship. If you can grasp what I have shared, it would have unlocked your mind to see things from a wider perspective. But if you are trapped in your box, no matter how much I share is of no value to you.

Your idea of relationship is totally woman in nature, about being connected physically like a nut and screw, and if you are obsessed with this carnal feeling of his penis insidie my asshole as complete, then you have missed the point. In fact, you have reduced your chance even further of finding a right man because many men who dont practise anal sex cannot satisfy you. Anal sex to you is life and death.

You have also defiled many relationships that are are not based on fcuking business - ppl who are invalids, ppl who have erectile dysfunction, ppl who are old.

Because you have allowed sex to cloud the whole relationship, you have created instability and in the long run when your man ages and unable to fcuk you, you will start to feel lost and meaningless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I acknowledge the intensity of your feelings of having a man inside another man but unfortunately you have allowed it to dominate the whole relationship, resulting in an imbalance - you have become OBSESSED. Of course I understand the feeling from the union of two becoming one. Your obsession has in fact made you lose focus of other elements of a relationship, e.g. care and support

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you have revealed more aboout yourself, I am afraid your chance of meeting Mr Right is even lower because of your screw and nut obsession

It's ok for you to call me kaypoh virgin as I am not offended. In fact, I find you pitiful. And I dont think you are alone with such thought. I can only say this is your karma and nobody can change it for you.

z

This is specially for everyone :

When we're incomplete, we're always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we're still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on - series polygamy - until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter

Tom Robbins

z

Bottom Uncle.

Sorry hopefully this is the last thread for you,

You have stressed so much about importance of fcuking and the feeling from penis-in-anus kind of monogamous relationship.

1. What happens if one day you have a problem with your asshole? E.g. cancer of the rectum, or you cannot pass motion or your asshole is so loose that it cannot retain faeces and the ass has to be sealed up literally where Dr creates another opening (stoma) on your abdomen for you to pass motion.

Then you are no more Bottom Uncle but Bottomless Uncle

2. What happens if your BF has problem with erection and unable to fcuk due to age and disease? Are you going to look for Lao Kong 3 ?

Does this mean the end of a LTR to you?

z

aiyo, dont be so harsh on btmUncle la. You had already hit him badly with your response. (one wave after another ; sound like tsunami :D )If one refuse to leave his own box, so be it, no one can force him out of the box.

aiyo, dont be so harsh on btmUncle la. You had already hit him badly with your response. (one wave after another ; sound like tsunami :D )If one refuse to leave his own box, so be it, no one can force him out of the box.

Harsh is too strong a word to describe my argument.

If it sounds harsh, that is because truth hurts.

z

Guest Btm Uncle
Bottom Uncle.  Sorry hopefully this is the last thread for you,

---I say I want to have the same feeling without sex. You can read or not? You don't bother to understand people, you only get angry for some reason. You only want to be nasty.

If I have the same feeling without the sex then I can have the feeling even if we are both too too old to even walk.

You are a CB mouth. Don't act clever, you bastard.

OB: I have edited to show Reflection posting as quotes. Argue with arguements not with name calling...

Bottom Uncle,

Pardon me if I have not read your whining thoroughly.

1. So far I have not been angry with you. What for ? You have given me so many names (kaypoh virgin, CB, bastard) and the readers will be wise enough to know who has given who nasty and vulgar names.

2. Now you say you want to have the same feelings without sex. But the majority of the content of your whining is more of his penis inside your asshole. You also mention your Lao Kong 1 and 2 as not serious relationship and it totally blows anyone's mind for you to be self-contradictory by dreaming for a perfert monogamous relationship on the one hand and yet engaging dual buddy relationship on the other hand.

Look at this reply given by you :

".....Nothing is more intimate than the mating instinct. It's natural, one give one take, one open one enter, one hole one plug, one 0 one 1, everything matched perfectly. Without that intimate, relationship can never be deeper than just good buddy..."

- from the beginning you have been OBSESSED with this nut and screw bondage and now you have come out with feeling without sex. Pls get your mind CLEAR.

So what is your point? If you can have feeling without sex, is it fair to your Lao Kong who may need sex. What are you trying to achieve in this one-sided monogamous relationship? You just want to control a man by him being monogamous to you.

You have created your own dream once again. This time, you paint a picture of you controlling a man to be with you as long as he is monogamous to you, even if there is no sex between both of you. It is as good as keeping a dog.

- I think this is VERY SELFISH

Now I dont pity you but pity any man who is going to be hooked up with you because you have robbed him of his freedom. And any man who is going to be hooked up with you will have to deal with your confusion and insecurities.

And now I understand why you are engaged in a dual buddy relationship, because you have no choice as no man can fit you box and to have a buddy relationship is better than none. û

z

BTM-Uncle,

I tried to read your postings carefully and sorry to say that I think you are rather a confused & disturbed person. The kind of your so-called relationship you want is somewhat madness and unhealthy.

Are you a senior guy? cos' it can be kinda disappointing for someone that age with such mindset.

Maybe we should PM so that I could understand you better.

Hary

...always get excited to know interesting ppl.

harylok, different people have their way of thinking, we dunno their inner world, even people can talk & write like " holy " & no attitude guy does not mean he is Gd & smart.

Most people afraid to show their ugly side, what they reveal most time totally different from real of them, human are confuse type of animal.

I just can say we all have different frequency, we need to learn to accept others as to them maybe we weird too, just like tata case, he believe that those disagree him just cos jealous his sexy.

Btm uncle believe his own way of Love relationship, he has his dream for Love too,

maybe just that is hard for him to express what in his mind in words, not all readers are gd in essay writing.

Read a comment by one Fridae member in his diary :

"......Committment - too many in our circle failed in this. If I am to put everyone thru this module as an examination topic, I think many of us would fail it miserably. Perhaps time we learn?....."

Commitment comes with responsibility of man not to hurt his lover. It is the key to keeping a relationship as monogamous as possible.

Once upon a time, I was so monogamous especially during my 1st relationship donkey years ago. And I started to get disillusioned when my bf showed me his flirtatious side.

Am I saying that because I have been hurt by a flirtatious man, I also followed the same because most men are the same? It is a good excuse for men's own weakness but I also believe men can improve his monogamous level as long as he makes a COMMITMENT.

Yes, it is time we we put commitment to work for those who aspire to keep an almost perfect monogamous relationship.

It takes 2 men with determination to keep committed to make a LTR monogamous!

z

Guest Btm Uncle

Who go cut my thing?

I call this reflection secret btm because he so scared people talk about bottoms. So scared that he is bottom people know. Like that is scold him why cannot? He no need use bad words he still scolding people. I cantonese I know also how to scold people not use bad words. See cw30 also say he scold people like Tsunami.

I am not proud be btm but at least I am man to tell. At least I scold people I use direct not like some mouse do already still want to act gentleman. Uncle not go school a lot I cannot write good but dont mean I scared of people like him.

Everything he also want to kaypoh everywhere. Say last time also never become last time. Like that is not sam ku lok po sissy auntie I dont know how is. A top will say and do what he say.

I am bottom so of course I say what bottom is like. I not like people say until like talking jesus so girly one. I bottom at least I man never talk so much jesus.

I know I got lao kong 1 also lk2 but I still think so nice romantic if I have one to live togather. Actually I try to see who more jeaulos then I choose who but they all not jealos one. I so sad.I say what I think here also have kaypoh talk jesus to me for what? It is like I like to get screw also must go to prison like that. Then you like men other people say you pen tai then how? Only PSS words is really no atitude one.

Guest Screwed top
err. since u had been 'screwed' bf, then u are not pure TOP anymore.

well, if u have no problems being btm. i.e. dont feel pain or dont mind being btm. then its okie lah ;)

I've to sacrifice my bottom bcos i lust after him ley!

Thats what friends are for.

I know I got lao kong 1 also lk2 but I still think so nice romantic if I have one to live togather. Actually I try to see who more jeaulos then I choose who but they all not jealos one. I so sad.I say what I think here also have kaypoh talk jesus to me for what? It is like I like to get screw also must go to prison like that. Then you like men other people say you pen tai then how? Only PSS words is really no atitude one.

Hi, Btm Uncle.

I do agreed that you're yourself and don't belong to anyone. But, also bear that fact in your mind too. I don't think monogamous can form when (in the first place) you are choosing between two or more. Because you ARE choosing between them to suit you. and I don't think that kind of relationship will work in long term. You also hurted them when they knew the fact that you flirt around while wanting a monogamous. I think that is why they didn't care as you are the one who don't treasure them in the first place.

I have a couple friends (old & young) who they love each other from their first time until now. They don't need sex to feel they are one. They are what I call truely love and royal to each other. (I know because I tested them :P :oops: ) That is why I respect them from the bottom of my heart and I wish them live happily together ever after. Their kind of relationship is thing that i can only dream for... :unsure::(

Also to Reflection,

It is not only two men to make a monogamous work. It NEED two men with ONE heart plus LOTS of time, understanding, respect and caring for each other to reach it.

I know the level is far from me. But, I do hope and wish other who are in monogamous now will be happily together ever after. As it is your greatest gift in your life. So, treasure it dearly...

Ps: I sorry if I offended anyone. But, this is my view and I just voice it out.

Feel like wind, roaming free, a bit like vortex...

Hi, Screwed Top.

lust and love aren't same. I think you like the guy very much so you let him top you even you're a top. I respect you and yet feel you're a bit immature. But, sometime, true love blossom after lustful sex. So, I don't think you're wrong too because love is like wine...

Feel like wind, roaming free

Hi, Screwed Top.

lust and love aren't same. I think you like the guy very much so you let him top you even you're a top. I respect you and yet feel you're a bit immature. But, sometime, true love blossom after lustful sex. So, I don't think you're wrong too because love is like wine...

Feel like wind, roaming free

I believed that love and lust go hand in hand, otherwise it is meaningless just like a game or acting.

• Guest locked this topic