Male HQ

Asus Mobile

Dorkable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello I am actually using Zen Fone 5. I find it pretty not bad if let's say you are not looking for a high end mobile. Price is quite acceptable. It's design is nice too. It's worth the try and pretty much not lagging too. well interface is clean and if let's say you are looking for a phone with good camera, I don't think it suits you. ZenFone 5 camera can take good pictures but not those Super HD one.

I would rate is 8.5/10 for a Android Phone ;)

Cheerios!

Its not how much you have in you but how much are you willing to give to those in need.

Price - compare with xiaomi with similar specification - out

Battery - below average

Camera - not bad with feature like low light, selfpics and smart remove

Performance - no lag depend on spec if select on  2gb ram

For me, not really worth due to :

1. Poor Marketing strategy with same brand different type : 1gm ram, 2gb ram, lte, dual sim and storage for the same model.

2. Battery suck - depend heavy on power bank to last a day

3. Servicing Centre very lack of customer oriented - just collection and wait for minimum 5 days to months while just do a factory reset behind closed door from the "technician" - I can also do it instead of waiting for phone for weeks.

4. Poor Pricing - below $300 for a decent android phone - there a lot in the market.

I was actually tempted to get the Zenfone 6 previously but was deterred by the feedback of lacklustre quality control, post service and resale value. It seems that if there are no production issues, No.6 is actually a very fine solid cellphone with a good battery life due to its huge 3300 mAh batt and 720p display, and gaming performance can even be better than Qualcomm's Snapdragon 400 chipset.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.