Male HQ

Underwear Brands Heavily Targetted To Gay Community?

Guest Guest

thongs! targeted more for a man who wish to feel sensual or lady-like!?

For those really manly   or "/traditional-thinking" men, I doubt they can accept thongs, unless they really wanted to show off their well-trained butt?

I rather kill myself than to wear one
http://bacheloruncut.com/why-men-shouldnt-wear-thongs/

moby

u r so sharp man, that s not being wet but just an opening of my dick....anyway it is still not in its erected state

nothing beats my beloved CK top range like the Italian black design, it s not designed for fun, it just automatically make me feel high

and it has nothing to do w tightness or revealing our bottoms, I saw many old uncles still trying to show their butt with those butt revealing undies

A man must be able to carry his assets in a proper way , NOT oversell it
I m utterly shocked that many guys who are same weight and size close to me, can squeeze in an S or M for toots

I m wearing a large size , goodness u can imagine the rest, if I m wearing an S or M

by the way , all my CK undies are in S (cos angmoh size is larger, so for my ht/wt, I can only wear an S) , I can easily breathe using an S for CK

but for Toot - an L is still ok

So the key is not just about the materials but the size too!

Oh, then tht s not one that I m familiar with, I m usu stuck  w CK, toots

I saw "E" "s" "P" letters on the undies

Nowadays , there are many undies which claimed they are a "no-show" ? how do we know it s no show? esp now, most men more tighter/tight-fit pants, how could the brief lines no show? eg the c-in2 attached - really no show as it claimed??

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Don't think gays will have an issue : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZXcWkIFAw

youngsters may find this more useful?

His channel has some interesting tips and definitely worth watching. 

On 1/20/2016 at 7:20 PM, lovehandle said:

Oh, then tht s not one that I m familiar with, I m usu stuck  w CK, toots

I saw "E" "s" "P" letters on the undies

Nowadays , there are many undies which claimed they are a "no-show" ? how do we know it s no show? esp now, most men more tighter/tight-fit pants, how could the brief lines no show? eg the c-in2 attached - really no show as it claimed??

Technically, "no show" underwear typically means they rid below the hips. Traditional men's briefs etc. tend to be above the waist. Think of the classic CK briefs. They have more coverage. No show are just lower, and work with low jeans. Again, the low part is relative, depending on how "low" your jeans are. 

Yes, underwear brands tend to target gay men because we are the ones who tend to buy underwear more often than our straight counterpart. We are also the ones who are more adventurous when it comes to styles, and colours etc. 

Love. 

4 hours ago, doncoin said:

His channel has some interesting tips and definitely worth watching. 

Technically, "no show" underwear typically means they rid below the hips. Traditional men's briefs etc. tend to be above the waist. Think of the classic CK briefs. They have more coverage. No show are just lower, and work with low jeans. Again, the low part is relative, depending on how "low" your jeans are. 

Yes, underwear brands tend to target gay men because we are the ones who tend to buy underwear more often than our straight counterpart. We are also the ones who are more adventurous when it comes to styles, and colours etc. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Does anyone know where can buy this type of underwear which covers the dick but exposes the balls?

it should be those pocket type, pls google , if not goes to our bw sponsor, MALE HQ

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:23 AM, bluerunner said:

The model for TwoMuch is hot. Underwear so-so only. 

Thumbs UP !! .. Tat model is freaking so manly and suave looking with a god-like balanced fit body .. each muscles on each section is just the correct fit ... HOT HOT HOT !!!!

11 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Thongs/ g strings etc and those that need to stuff something at the frontal is definitely a strict no-no for me
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/418623727842989986/

So which type of undies fit you well?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/551972498056649387/

I enjoy wearing thongs. They fit me well and I find them offer great support for sports and I feel sexy in them. I think wearing them and wanting to look good in them keeps me motivated at the gym. 

Since I travel relatively frequently for work, thongs take up the least amount of space in a luggage.

ANyway, wear what makes you feel comfortable, and confident when you are just in them. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2016 at 8:07 PM, bluerunner said:

Totally agree with @doncoin

Wear whatever that you are comfortable and be proud about what you wear. 

I cannot stand guy in the gym locker who want to wear adventurous underwear but so afraid that others will see him in it! :doh:

AT my gym, I am probably the only guy I am aware of how puts on a pair of thong. Sure I get a few stares sometimes, but most guys just don't seem to bother. Wear what you feel comfortable in, and own it. 

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic