Male HQ

Sex In Front Others Guy Or Friend?

bubu zai

Do you guy have sex in front other guy (not accidentally)?

Last month me my bf and 1 of my friend (straight guy Mr S) we go travel to Melaka share in same room staying Holiday Inn. At night we went local bar get few tower of beer before went back to hotel rest.

Mid night we when back hotel. I take off all my cloth wearing tiny string sleeping on bed my bf went to bath and Mr S he laying next bed watching tv.

Forgot zz how long sunddnely I feel some one is sucking my nipple and try pulling my g string, I was too tired to open eye and just let he do what he want.

After awhile I feel something cold n wet put at my anal than I realize that is my bf putting the lubricant and staring to fuk me. I sunddnely remember Mr S is just siting side when I looking at him he just smiling and say carrying on this will be his first watching live tiger show at so close distance.

My bf continue to fuk me and change the style to doggy style, my face was facing to Mr S at that moment it feel bit embarrassing. Than awhile Mr S touching my dick and helping me to jack off(it so surprise straight guy touch othe guy dick ). I was so high my bf keep pumping me at the back and Mr S plying my dick and nipple I have lot of pre come on his hand.

Mr S asking do we dare fuk at corridor. We say yes if he join us (because we staying club floor last end room).the end we opend the room door sex infront. Mr S seating at corridor in fully nude I sucking his dick my bf fuk behind until both shoot they full load to my mouth n my anal. For me of cos.....

It was my st experience sex in front the person I know it was awesome hope got chance to happen again....

Edited by bubu zai

I m skeptical about your csb n your definition of str8.

Last month me my bf and 1 of my friend (straight guy Mr S) we go travel to Melaka share in same room staying Holiday Inn. At night we went local bar get few tower of beer before went back to hotel rest.

Mid night we when back hotel. I take off all my cloth wearing tiny string sleeping on bed my bf went to bath and Mr S he laying next bed watching tv.

Forgot zz how long sunddnely I feel some one is sucking my nipple and try pulling my g string, I was too tired to open eye and just let he do what he want.

After awhile I feel something cold n wet put at my anal than I realize that is my bf putting the lubricant and staring to fuk me. I sunddnely remember Mr S is just siting side when I looking at him he just smiling and say carrying on this will be his first watching live tiger show at so close distance.

My bf continue to fuk me and change the style to doggy style, my face was facing to Mr S at that moment it feel bit embarrassing. Than awhile Mr S touching my dick and helping me to jack off(it so surprise straight guy touch othe guy dick ). I was so high my bf keep pumping me at the back and Mr S plying my dick and nipple I have lot of pre come on his hand.

Mr S asking do we dare fuk at corridor. We say yes if he join us (because we staying club floor last end room).the end we opend the room door sex infront. Mr S seating at corridor in fully nude I sucking his dick my bf fuk behind until both shooting they full load to my mouth n my anal. For me of cos.....

It was my st experience sex in front the person I know it was awesome hope got chance to happen again....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Mr S asking do we dare fuk at corridor. We say yes if he join us (because we staying club floor last end room).the end we opend the room door sex infront. Mr S seating at corridor in fully nude I sucking his dick my bf fuk behind until both shooting they full load to my mouth n my anal. For me of cos.....

I have a conspiracy theory about your case. You bf owe a favour to S and he's using you to pay the debt.

Guest sauna fox

at a sauna, i got so horny with one guy at the public corridor that we decided to have sex

we did so many sex positions that almost every passer by stopped to watch us with some trying to peer in to see where my ass and his cock connected

some guys around us got so horny that they whipped out their dicks to jack off to the sounds of skin slapping against each other and my loud moans

the top gave off a very manly moan before cumming inside the condom inside my ass

at that point of time, 2-3 guys around us got so fucking horny that they decided to cum on my face

i was so turned on by this that i jerked off around 3 times the night after thinking of this experience

I was invited to this gathering of 5 guys hosted by a couple.  After a few drinks, we were challenging the hosts to show their gym bods.  They both gamely stripped off their shirts.  Then the res of us also stripped and egged them to strip more.  The top willingly did strip his berms off to show his large soft dick.  The btm was resisting but the top just pulled his shorts down.  The guests became wilder and asked the btm to suck the top's dick.  He resisted again but eventually agreed.  The top's dick became long and hard in a few minutes and this got the guests very excited now.  Then we wanted to see him topping the btm.  The top agreed but the condition was that all the guests had to be naked too.  The btm was unwilling but relented after all of us stripped and he became really horny looking at us.  So the top took out a tube of lube and screwed his btm raw right in front of us in the living room.  We cheered them on while we stroked ourselves.  I think most tops are egositic animnals and most btms enjoy being seen to be under control in front of other guys. So the more we cheered them, the more vigorous their fxxking aciton was.  They also switched from position to positions till both cummed.  The guests did too.  After resting for a while, we put on our clothes and helped to cleaned the place.

I was invited to this gathering of 5 guys hosted by a couple.  After a few drinks, we were challenging the hosts to show their gym bods.  They both gamely stripped off their shirts.  Then the res of us also stripped and egged them to strip more.  The top willingly did strip his berms off to show his large soft dick.  The btm was resisting but the top just pulled his shorts down.  The guests became wilder and asked the btm to suck the top's dick.  He resisted again but eventually agreed.  The top's dick became long and hard in a few minutes and this got the guests very excited now.  Then we wanted to see him topping the btm.  The top agreed but the condition was that all the guests had to be naked too.  The btm was unwilling but relented after all of us stripped and he became really horny looking at us.  So the top took out a tube of lube and screwed his btm raw right in front of us in the living room.  We cheered them on while we stroked ourselves.  I think most tops are egositic animnals and most btms enjoy being seen to be under control in front of other guys. So the more we cheered them, the more vigorous their fxxking aciton was.  They also switched from position to positions till both cummed.  The guests did too.  After resting for a while, we put on our clothes and helped to cleaned the place.

Woo other guy din take turn fuk the btm?

Woo other guy din take turn fuk the btm?

This is typical judgmental reaction from friends. Even though they don't fuck you then but in future you will forever be the cheap slut that they can fuck when horny.

That is why I won't do it in front of friends because after that no face.

Last time ever tried once because we borrow a friend's place at Pearl's Bank apartment so halfway he called his friends to join in orgy. I was not the only bottom then but after that I was in all the tops fuck books and that friend's place was the easiest free sex place.

One of them was also manly as me and since I liked him so I serviced him. But this time he brings another 2 tops including one from the previous orgy. Walao eh, I see the way they all looked at me like sex wolf, my heart also scared. I told them I not feeling well but they never give chance.

We all argue and because of that first time, they said I am acting virgin for what? I really not sure what to think and ended up I gave in. Cannot say raped but here pull there pull before I realised it already naked. After here touched there touched, I....too steamed to care. One entered then too late because they will take turn.

After that they treat me like whore and no respect. "來啦,來啦,我幹你SONG SONG" even when we having coffee at People's Park. Those who know about my friend, an uncle staying at Pearl's Bank apartment would know what I am saying. I had to change my phone no. to avoid them all.

This is typical judgmental reaction from friends. Even though they don't fuck you then but in future you will forever be the cheap slut that they can fuck when horny.

That is why I won't do it in front of friends because after that no face.

Last time ever tried once because we borrow a friend's place at Pearl's Bank apartment so halfway he called his friends to join in orgy. I was not the only bottom then but after that I was in all the tops fuck books and that friend's place was the easiest free sex place.

One of them was also manly as me and since I liked him so I serviced him. But this time he brings another 2 tops including one from the previous orgy. Walao eh, I see the way they all looked at me like sex wolf, my heart also scared. I told them I not feeling well but they never give chance.

We all argue and because of that first time, they said I am acting virgin for what? I really not sure what to think and ended up I gave in. Cannot say raped but here pull there pull before I realised it already naked. After here touched there touched, I....too steamed to care. One entered then too late because they will take turn.

After that they treat me like whore and no respect. "來啦,來啦,我幹你SONG SONG" even when we having coffee at People's Park. Those who know about my friend, an uncle staying at Pearl's Bank apartment would know what I am saying. I had to change my phone no. to avoid them all.

are you an uncle or young buck?

You a cmi or handsome?

i think typically most of those who enjoy sex in front of others tend to be tops

for me, i like enjoying a bit of foreplay with my btm in privacy before fucking my boy in front of others. there was once at the old abs when i was in a room overlooking the locker area. Once the btm had gotten used to the penetration, i increased the intensity of my thrusts and he started moaning uncontrollably. i flung the door wide open so that even those below could see us fucking. unfortunately he protested after a while and i had to close the door. but it was still pretty cool :twisted:

you indeed respect your bottom. u must be a great top.

i think typically most of those who enjoy sex in front of others tend to be tops

for me, i like enjoying a bit of foreplay with my btm in privacy before fucking my boy in front of others. there was once at the old abs when i was in a room overlooking the locker area. Once the btm had gotten used to the penetration, i increased the intensity of my thrusts and he started moaning uncontrollably. i flung the door wide open so that even those below could see us fucking. unfortunately he protested after a while and i had to close the door. but it was still pretty cool :twisted:

you indeed respect your bottom. u must be a great top.

" i flung the door wide open so that even those below could see us fucking. unfortunately he protested "

Respect?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Yup lo I keep dreaming I can having sex at some island beach

That dream will quickly fade when the sand starts getting in everywhere! Believe me! I've tried it!  :yuk:

That dream will quickly fade when the sand starts getting in everywhere! Believe me! I've tried it! :yuk:

When the sand get into you ass and his dick, it's like

sandpapering your ass chute. It will become very smooth after that

When I was in the army one well-hung recruit got me to suck his cock in the shower room. It was an open concept shower room with no doors.  Then several other recruits walked in and watched as I sucked the guy until he shot his sperm down my throat.  When I looked back I saw about 9-10 horny recruits standing in a row with hardons in their hands.  I took turns to suck all of them until they too shot their cum down my throat.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

When I was in the army one well-hung recruit got me to suck his cock in the shower room. It was an open concept shower room with no doors. Then several other recruits walked in and watched as I sucked the guy until he shot his sperm down my throat. When I looked back I saw about 9-10 horny recruits standing in a row with hardons in their hands. I took turns to suck all of them until they too shot their cum down my throat.

Nice fairies story ! Time for your medication now !! Also fairies aren't real ! Bear that in mind before other fairies join in the next time !!

Let Kimlo777 fantasise and tell us his stories. Nice to read n often give us a hardon.

Hopefully he does not carry out his fantasies so that he does not get STD or worse.

• Guest locked this topic